Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

What really happened to Griff/ Redspear?

Last posted Sep 07, 2010 at 02:48PM EDT. Added Aug 29, 2010 at 03:16PM EDT
51 posts from 23 users

His account got deleted, so I am assuming he got banned, You can click on his profile in the "Rate avatars" thread, hes the OP.

Last edited Aug 29, 2010 at 10:57PM EDT

Hey, here's another user back from the dead. I was around about a few months and then my main computer died and I couldn't go back on and then I tapered off…

But now I have a new laptop which I can go back on KYM on!

Ok. I'm currently learning Python as a first programming language, I am going to Ithaca this weekend, and just got back from a month of sailing camp in New York.
I encouraged a friend from summer camp (not the sailing camp) to join this site. He is "The Guy."

And again, welcome back, Griff. It's kinda ironic that you'd come back just as school starts when everyone else is leaving for a while but then again, I guess it makes sense in some odd, twisted way.

I, for one, welcome back Griff and Joeflims. They will be pleased to know that I can rally others to their cause to toil in their underground sugar caves.

On an unrelated topic, why are there all these threads about people leaving? Is this a site full of underage childrens as the users? Are they between the age of 5 and 13?

@BSR

You're close. Many of the active members on KYM who frequent the forums are between the ages of 12 and 23, so a few of us are actually still attending school and going to college. Though, several of us have the mentality of 5 to 13 year-olds, so your point still stands, lol.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!