Forums / Discussion / General

232,842 total conversations in 7,786 threads

+ New Thread

A message from your favorite summerfag

Last posted Sep 02, 2010 at 12:40AM EDT. Added Aug 31, 2010 at 10:38PM EDT
18 posts from 15 users

Hey KYM

I'll be heading back to school tomorrow, and starting up classes again on Thursday. This undoubtably means the amount of time I'll be spending here at KYM will be cut in half. Having joined only two months ago, I still consider this my favorite website. Before this summer, I didn't even know who Advice Dog was.

I was a newfag.

And I still am, but less so now that I've found KYM. It saddens me to say that I won't be on as much (who am I kidding, I'll probably be on again tomorrow night, but still, not as much), but school is serious business. All I can say is that hopefully I'll find the time to balance schoolwork and researching/editing/general lulz.

Here's a picture of a kitten to balance out the thread.

DocOctagonapus

DAMNIT DOCOC, DON'T DIE ON ME! NOT NOW! (maybe later) BUT NOT NOW!

Oh well, Doc. I seriously hope you do well in school, and you'll find that difficult balance between internet and schoolwork. Best of luck. And you are definitely one of the best users I've met :)

But for now, I'll always remember my favorite memory of us together:

(You still won't surpass me in amount of entries tho >:P)

Last edited Aug 31, 2010 at 10:45PM EDT

Since we're using old-school movie references:

Newfags!!!

Seriously, school will kick your ass if you don't have that balance you mentioned in the original post, Doc. Likewise, places like this can get you written up and frowned upon by management =)

My point? Make some time to laugh at the expense of other's stupidity on the Internets often. It will keep your sanity in check.

I know exactly what you mean monfrere, I'm busy with work ATM so kym time is hard to come by. It sucks dude, but when you come back after a while it's almost like a new site!

Tell KYM you're leaving, receive karma, come back the next night.

I just finished unpacking and set up my internet, I start classes tomorrow. Thanks for the advice/feedback/boob grabbing adventures!

Btw, I leave for 24 hours and two of my entries get featured? What's up with that?!?!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!