Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[General] The Revival of the revival of KYM-Tan

Last posted Nov 17, 2010 at 08:35AM EST. Added Sep 22, 2010 at 07:53AM EDT
172 posts from 33 users

Brothers, Sisters, Those sisters who wish to be brothers, Those brothers who wish to be sisters, cat-people, and other animal-people past the 10% mark,
we have once again let a gem fall away to the Lick.
Skeletor cannot keep her down however.
POST SOME self censorship KYM-TANS!!!!
and that yaoi bait deadpool-kun too…

Getting off my lazy bum, I've decided to make fanart of Deadpool-kun coz I've been drawing KYM-tan for the past few "KYM Moe" threads I'm getting tired of it.

You see, I've made a few sketches with DP-kun but I never seem to get him to look the way I want him to. I think of him to be this rebellious, pessimistic type of guy who makes dynamic poses with his scythe and his ever faithful Tacgnol.

Originally, I wanted to make digital art of him with this base:

But then, I quickly realized that without the means of a drawing tablet, I can't draw the lines straight enough and I wouldn't be able to get the shapes, sizes, and the folds right so I gave up on that one real quick.

So instead, I ended up drawing the guy manually with pencil and paper. Unfortunately, I didn't capture the dynamical pose of the original incarnation. So, ultimately, this was the end result:

I know he still looks a little wonky but it's almost 2:30 in the morning right now and I'm not really into detailing him up, getting proper proportions, and getting the clothing folds right this late.

Last edited Sep 23, 2010 at 03:30AM EDT

@OGW

That is actually rather cute in a Pon and Zi kind of way; Pon and Zi being the characters of these popular little one-panel comics:

If someone were to color it in, it would probably even look like it was made by the original artist.

@Jostin

lol!

I always wondered where I got my strange style of drawing!

My older sister used to love those :3

(I guess I've been stealing someone's art style for years without even realizing it T_T)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!