Forums / Discussion / General

172,608 total conversations in 5,664 threads

+ New Thread

I'm 12 and what is this?

Last posted Nov 02, 2010 at 04:50PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2010 at 12:22PM EDT
39 posts from 26 users

Well, everyone here comes froma differnt place from around the world. I live in England, the highest activity starts at about late afternoon/night over here.

Oh and welcome to kym! Obey Jamie Dubbs,Chris Menning and the Cheeto and you’ll be just fine.

Now hold still…protocol spy checking…

Welcome to KYM! Check up on the FAQs if you have any questions and make sure you read and follow the rules for top-quality, maximum cruise control. You may also ask Moderators/Staff/Community Managers some questions by simply dropping them a message or writing on their wall.

And don’t worry, there are plenty of regulars here, depending on the day of the time.

I’m a Catgirl. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I’m not really as active on the forums as I am in the IRC.
I’m not sure what to post anymore here :/
BUT I AM AN OLDFAG, AND YOU BETTAH BE RESPECTIN’.

Lanthus stopin’ by to say hi. these forums used to be festering with activity back in the day, but the IRC sorta changed that.
I’m from the states but my insomnia usually makes me active around the same time the non US users are…
Be good to us and we’ll be good to you.

Nice to have you around, Austin. It’s always nice to see new users every now and then.

Mellow pretty much covered up the bases. Everything you need to know is in her post. Everything else is up to you and your common sense of decency and proliferation on the forums.

I’m Jostin, by the by. I’m the resident snowman so by default I’m the coolest guy on the whole site.

Nice to meet you Austin, I’m Vlad. I hope you have fun here at Know Your Meme, and here’s something that’ll help you.

(You’ll get the joke if you play too much Team Fortress 2)

Last edited Oct 06, 2010 at 08:15PM EDT

Don’t do anything weird, guys. People are going to think we’re freaks or something.

Anyways, hello. I’m one of the oldfags. I don’t post all that often, but I do lurk here as much as possible, as it is my job to ensure that the forums are a safe environment for discussion. IRC has taken much of the activity off of the forums, as Lanthus and Moargun mentioned, so you can find many of us there as well.
Have fun, and welcome to the site.

I used to go on my school’s laptops, until it was blocked. No, the school did block it, the local council did. And now, whenever i try to access kym, It comes up with a huge WARNING sound and a stupidly loud alarm comes from the computer.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!