Forums / Discussion / General

232,729 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

World's Hardest Video Game Boss

Last posted Oct 27, 2010 at 10:00AM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2010 at 10:51AM EDT
52 posts from 20 users

Gotta be the Leechgrave from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. He sprays poison gas, shoots seed missles, has a giant jaw hidden in the coffin you need to hit to damage him, and the Tentaclaws he summons swallow you for terrible,terrible damage.

Lord Lucian is so fucking hard, someone else will kill him if you don't! OH MY GOD, I could never beat him!
Btw…

Think that's impossible? Every final boss in each game by that company is that hard.

Some of you may not even consider this an official character but that goddamn enemy paddle on the right side of the screen is the hardest thing to beat in any video game ever hands down; especially the more you lose.

Last edited Oct 07, 2010 at 09:21PM EDT

I dare any of you to come close to beating Jasper on No More Heroes 2. He is hard as shit. Even on Normal. Took me several weeks to finish him.

Also, try beating Jo Hanon on Yakuza 1. I garunt33 you will never beat him.

Shinobi is fuckness, period.

Hey, you guys know Kingdom Hearts II, right?
It's super easy, but import the Final Mix version, set it to Critical, and turn on the 0 EXP ability. Watch as all bosses kill you in 3 hits or less.
Roxas is a nightmare, half his attacks will kill you in 1 hit, and he moves around like a Scout from TF2. But worse.

Thats the thing, I don't remember any bitches in Kingdom Hearts, it was all sausage fest. Are you talking about a different one? Like a remake of KH2?

Last edited Oct 07, 2010 at 08:36PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!