Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

The Tea Party violently attacks a woman.

Last posted Nov 01, 2010 at 06:52PM EDT. Added Oct 27, 2010 at 10:01PM EDT
42 posts from 13 users

In Kentucky, Tea Party candidate Rand Paul's campaign workers attacked a woman for protesting. Don't believe me? Here's a video.
EDIT: THIS IS NOW FEATURED ON THE COLBERT REPORT

Here's some copypasta that you should forward to everyone.

The Tea Party has shown their true colors. A woman was protesting Tea Party candidate Rand Paul, when she was attacked by Rand's campaign workers, who stated "She asked for it" and was left with a concussion. Rand only spoke out against the violence when absolutely required to, and refused to apologize or reprimand the attackers. There has been violence in this campaign, but when 3 men gang up on one woman, it must stop. Join us in telling Rand Paul and the Tea Party "If you stomp on me, 1,000 more will take my place" by uploading a picture of yourself holding a sign saying "You can't stomp on me."

http://pol.moveon.org/cantstomp?id=24733-18105419-bVS3Q7x&t=5

Last edited Oct 28, 2010 at 02:51PM EDT

Yep, the Tea Partys now doomed, this footage is a major blow to the reputation of them, I mean hatreds one thing, but violence is another level partially if its not called for.

Obviously forced me- shot

Yeah, it's obvious that you're trying to force the spread. Don't worry; this sort of thing will spread fast. It'll appear very, very soon in mainstream topics…

I never liked Rand Paul anyway. lol

We should post this on the Colbert forums, but than again it is most likely there already.

You know I figured stuff like this was gonna happen, and No offense but I'd prefer it to happen to one person early than to happen to millions later.

I hope the lady gets better, and is ok, shes done a great thing for our nation.

Last edited Oct 27, 2010 at 10:35PM EDT

Ok I submitted it to The Colbert Report, they will find something out about this.

http://forums.colbertnation.com/?page=ThreadView&thread_id=23394

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/us-politics/8091946/Rand-Paul-supporter-stamped-on-womans-head.html

Here is a story I posted up, it says she tried to give him a fake medal.

Well violence is bad, but ignorance is by far worse.

"Rather than apologise, he said that Miss Valle should say sorry to him. "

Thats disgusting, also they spelled apologize with a s, not a z.

Last edited Oct 27, 2010 at 11:21PM EDT

You know reconsidering after talking to a person about it, I decided that if a person charges at a politician at a meeting, you would react in the same way, but the offensive thing was the foot to the head.

Still not sure why the lady said "they are kicking her" still cant find no kicking except for the guy with the foot on the head obviously.

This is a interesting debate.

Last edited Oct 28, 2010 at 01:31AM EDT

"Yeah, it’s obvious that you’re trying to force the spread. Don’t worry; this sort of thing will spread fast. It’ll appear very, very soon in mainstream topics…"
Well, the Tea Party is trying to keep this out of the news. That's why we need to tell people.

Meh, they dont care, and neither do the people, sure people are offended by it, but the hilarious part about humanity is that we repeat the same mistake, over and over, and when we do fix it, we just replace it with another issue.

Funny, isn't it ? Read the description.
You know. I can basically understand why the Tea Party would be a bunch of morons, but trying to slander them using events that aren't related to their campaigns won't help getting rid of them. It would be the contrary, actually.

My dad said that he heard a tea party leader say that if they lost the mid terms there would be an armed revolt, and civil war. I say we right up a sort of manifesto against them. I know this sounds weird, but they're so frustrating that I have t sing this song to calm myself down.

(Relevant innit)
Down with the tea party.
Oh yeah, while I'm at it, do any of you guys like Davis Fleetwood?

Last edited Oct 28, 2010 at 05:24PM EDT

@Misuminded

Meh, its was gonna happen eventually, even the founding fathers knew that, but you know, people dont learn from the past, but I guess thats just society in general.

Take Castro For Example, he was a absolute revolutionary, he fought for what he believed in, but now, hes the oppressor, and its saddens me that he cant see hes making the same mistakes his predecessors made, not giving the people what they want, and you know their is no right form of government, their is only higher men above lower men.

Of course how the higher man treats the lower man always differs for each country, but if the higher man gets too out of line the lower man will take him down, its the truest form of democracy.

I mean the people who do these dealing with politicians.

And yes, I know, Moore is quite well off himself.
@Sweatie Killer
Depends how they got there.

Last edited Oct 31, 2010 at 12:59PM EDT

Things really seemed to go downhill after Monkey Man won in 2000, I'm not even necessarily blaming him exclusively, there's more than enough feces to be flung around. The level of acrimony then and now is just flat out nuts. This is why we can't have nice things.

@Dinner

I was being sarcastic about your post.

Also I support the Tea Party since its got alot of hot womens in it.

Last edited Nov 01, 2010 at 06:33PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!