Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

I'm sorry for my bad post

Last posted Nov 12, 2010 at 09:13AM EST. Added Nov 12, 2010 at 01:15AM EST
12 posts from 8 users

To all Know Your Meme community:

Many KYM community down-vote my post or making some rude post about me so I'm sorry guys because I'm feel so bad about Know Your Meme everyday. i'll will stop posting some bad post and PLEASE STOP DOWN-VOTING PLEASE because I'll be a good guy on KYM.

I wish that you accept it.

your KYM friend,
jason24589

Last edited Nov 12, 2010 at 01:21AM EST

Jason, you were of very great help for the "you spin me round" entry and I know, like Karnella, that your intentions are good. However, it seems you really have trouble with English, which provokes big misunderstandments between you and other users quite often.
Is there anything that can help you trying to express yourself better ?

(We have already had a case of someone who had his own way of expressing himself and, one thing leading to another, he got into trouble with a great part of the KYM community. Admins had to ban him and to send warning messages to the other users because it eventually got out of hand)

Oh, and remember, negative karma doesn't appear in your karma count. Karma doesn't have any meaning at all on the site other than allowing people to hide peculiar comments on the forums (spammers, inappropriate content and sometimes messages considered dumb by enough people => democracy at its best folks)

Jason I have always liked you. I never understood why people complained about your posts. You can't help grammatical error because you don't speak English as your main language. You're phillipino right?

Dude, It's the internet. Nothing to get all worked up about. It was just pointless trolling that you could easily ignore. No one here is out to get you. We were just messing around with you.

Trust me, Furry drama is worse than your posting.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!