Forums / Discussion / General

232,836 total conversations in 7,785 threads

+ New Thread

gleuch left ROCKETBOOM

Last posted Dec 03, 2010 at 01:09AM EST. Added Nov 23, 2010 at 09:50PM EST
34 posts from 23 users

Gleuch & ChrisMenning will be always remembered as numba one dudes. For those who didn't get a chance to know them, both Chris and Greg were founding members of KYM and very talented developer and writer. Mad <3 goes to both of you bros and don't be no strangers in the forums!

PS: the candles are just for decoration, they didn't actually died.

Last edited Nov 23, 2010 at 11:04PM EST

Adam left, Jamie left, now Gleuch…

Gonna miss ya, wonder who the replacements are gonna be.

Last edited Nov 23, 2010 at 11:41PM EST

Why is everyone leaving? Budget cuts? Lack of interest?
Greg and Chris were awesome people. I'm sad to see them go, though I'm hoping that they'll stay on the forums and hop on IRC every now and then like Jamie does. That way we can at least stay in touch.

Anyways, I wish you and Chris the best of luck in your future endeavors, Greg. Keep being awesome.

Don't worry. Just like Jamiedubs, Gleuch and I may have moved on to other projects but we won't be strangers in the forums. KYM is still my favorite site, but it's in capable hands without me.

PS: Gotta get my title changed.

Brucker wrote:

People are leaving because they're retiring on the mountains of money KYM makes off of whoring out memes; I think we all really know this.

Oh yes. You found me, on my yacht, that I bought with the mountains of money, from whoring out documentation on internet culture. Kanye is coming over tonight to do some editing (he needed an editing boat). :D

It's sad to see you guys go but it's nice to know that you're moving on to pursue your interests.

It was a rather depressing day seeing Jamie go as he was one of the founders of the site. Now, two other founders are leaving as well. Oh well, we live and we move on, right?

Happy trails, guys.

Keep commenting on KYM and keep being awesome.

OH GOD, KANYE WEST IS GONNA INTERRU-

Pwnzer, imma gonna let you finish, but Candlejack is the greatest interruptor of all time!!
(ME: Kanye, you really shhouldn't say…)
Kanye: OF ALL TI-
(ME): Took you long enough…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!