Forums / General

191,401 total conversations in 5,250 threads

+ New Thread


I didn't know Chris Menning had a twin brother

Last posted Jan 07, 2011 at 12:51AM EST. Added Jan 06, 2011 at 02:41PM EST
13 conversations with 9 participants

Huh. I’m subscribed to this dude, but only now have I noticed the resemblance to Chris. Or does Chris resemble him? Hmm…

Jan 06, 2011 at 02:58PM EST
Quote

Alot like this one, right? Or am I the only only one who sees it?

Jan 06, 2011 at 03:03PM EST
Quote

I can see a slight resemblance. But my hair is more blond than red.

Jan 06, 2011 at 04:42PM EST
Quote

He is secretly creating clones of himself mixed with the genes of gingers to create an army of the ultimate soul-less killing machines.

Jan 06, 2011 at 05:57PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

He is secretly creating clones of himself mixed with the genes of gingers to create an army of the ultimate soul-less killing machines.

Well, I don’t think this one turned out as he planned, due to the fact Chris loves coffee and technology. This one took up shamisen or the instrument he’s playing.

Jan 06, 2011 at 06:10PM EST
Quote

Caps wrote:

Well, I don’t think this one turned out as he planned, due to the fact Chris loves coffee and technology. This one took up shamisen or the instrument he’s playing.

He’s diversifying so that he can one day rule the world by himself!

Jan 06, 2011 at 06:36PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

He’s diversifying so that he can one day rule the world by himself!

Eh, works for me…..

Jan 06, 2011 at 06:41PM EST
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

He’s diversifying so that he can one day rule the world by himself!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Jan 06, 2011 at 07:11PM EST
Quote

Looks like the love child of Tobey Maguire and Chris.

Last edited Jan 06, 2011 at 10:59PM EST
Jan 06, 2011 at 10:58PM EST
Quote

That’s actually my favorite Bed Intruder rendition… well, next to Mike’s ACOUSTIC VERSION

Jan 07, 2011 at 12:51AM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!