Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

A Statement of Apollogy

Last posted Jan 29, 2011 at 10:55PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2011 at 12:51PM EST
13 posts from 12 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I would like to take the time to mention that the fake goodbye mention I did was immature and unnecessary. The whole purpose of it was to see if people would actually care if I should leave, but now it's just caused more people to hate me. This time I should try to fit in more by not being a buzzkill, but for some reason I don't know what to do to do that. If you could give information, please leave it here. Once again, sorry for pissing you all off.

Well I can't ignore an apology, even if it is about something so low. I accept, so long as you listen to me in return.

First, don't seek attention. By claiming that you're the 'Edd wood' (or whatever) of KYM is kindly put, annoying.

Second, not everybody has to agree with your opinion. Your opinion is valued just as much as evryone elses, but you can't force it on others. I like blue. That doesn't mean everyone else has too.

Third, not everyone is going to like you. That applies to everyone in the world. Remeber that.

And now back to absolutely nothing.

CjayS wrote:

Well I can't ignore an apology, even if it is about something so low. I accept, so long as you listen to me in return.

First, don't seek attention. By claiming that you're the 'Edd wood' (or whatever) of KYM is kindly put, annoying.

Second, not everybody has to agree with your opinion. Your opinion is valued just as much as evryone elses, but you can't force it on others. I like blue. That doesn't mean everyone else has too.

Third, not everyone is going to like you. That applies to everyone in the world. Remeber that.

CjayS wrote:

You like blue? Fag. &troll;

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!