Forums / Discussion / General

232,887 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Snowpocalypse 2011

Last posted Feb 06, 2011 at 03:42PM EST. Added Feb 01, 2011 at 10:16PM EST
30 posts from 20 users

This big snowstorm that's sweeping the U.S.A. has been called on Facebook "Snowpocalypse". This has of course been affecting me here in Holland, and I think that my college classes might be canceled. I already know that my brothers will not be having class, but I still don't know about me. Post anything you know about this epidemic.

Chicago schools have guaranteed snow day tomorrow.

But we're going to have like 2-3 inches per hour during the night, even though snow is already like 6 inches high o_o

+ 45-50 mph winds.

So yea, by the end of this we expect minimum 14 to above 24 inches of snow.

Oh, and we have thunder too! XD

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I live in Utah, its either 6 inches of Mormons outside your door or snow, I'd choose snow.

I lived in Reno and I had hivemind swarms at my doorstep every 30 minutes. In 2004, we had a huge as fuck snowstorm and then there were no more Mormons. But then the snow melted and we had more mormons.

Well, here in D.C., we got fucked by snow last week with 15 inches and all. But today, guess what. Fucking 55 degree weather with rain all day. Fuck you weather patterns!

Adam DeLand wrote:

My brothers just had their third snow day in a row. I don't have class on Fridays so I was off no matter what.

What do you mean "on Fridays"? (Oh, snap!)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!