Forums / Discussion / General

232,828 total conversations in 7,785 threads

+ New Thread

Unofficial Nintendo Thread

Last posted Feb 11, 2011 at 03:27AM EST. Added Feb 04, 2011 at 02:23PM EST
121 posts from 28 users

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Nintendo sucks, if you can show me one game that I don't have a bad opinion about, I will admit that Nintendo is 100% awesome.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is the only "good" nintendo game I can think of. The Wii was good for Jurassic: The Hunted and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, that's it.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Nintendo sucks, if you can show me one game that I don't have a bad opinion about, I will admit that Nintendo is 100% awesome.

What if I said I don't like Xbox? Or Playstation?
(I'm actually a Sega fanboy, but I like Nintendo a lot too.)

Look at these charts and tell me that Nintendo isn't making awesome games:

Sweatie Killer wrote:

The legend of Zelda Majora's Mask on Nintendo 64?
I know it's a bit overrated but…

Ninendo kinda pwned Sony last E3. Sony was leik "We has copycat controller!" and Nintendo was liek "We has new handheld, bitch." and Sony freaked out and are now trying to throw together plans for the next PSP.

Microsoft is just "Screw the new hardware, we have Halo Fanboys!"

But I am excited for the next Zelda game, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Starfox, Tales of Abyss, list continues for 5 paragraphs., and Fire Emblem 3.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Ninendo kinda pwned Sony last E3. Sony was leik "We has copycat controller!" and Nintendo was liek "We has new handheld, bitch." and Sony freaked out and are now trying to throw together plans for the next PSP.

Microsoft is just "Screw the new hardware, we have Halo Fanboys!"

But I am excited for the next Zelda game, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Starfox, Tales of Abyss, list continues for 5 paragraphs., and Fire Emblem 3.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Why do Xbox fans always have to compete???

I fricken' loved my GameCube, my Wii however makes me want to puke my balls out of my mouth and then cook them on a skillet filled with hot cooking oil…
Wait, maybe that was just my reaction to "Other M…"

Lord Doctor Captain Professor Metallica wrote:

Nintendo is one of the many things that makes me angry to be poor as hell.

LOL i just peed a little…

Sony just leeches off of other peoples ideas. Even if Microsoft did something Copycat-ish they still make it out to be cool. Nintendo however, Smash Bros + Surrounding Universes FTW.

Last edited Feb 04, 2011 at 07:03PM EST

If you ask me, no video game companies are good anymore, they're all just okay.
The only good games Nintendo has are the series that have been there since N64 or before.
PS3 is too damn expensive, PSP has limited number of good games.
Microsoft can never do anything right the first time. Plus you have to pay for LIVE.

Bill Walsh wrote:

PlayStation 2: The best selling console of all time. Problem?

Edit: and if you don't count hand helds, PSX is the 2nd best of all time.

If you wanna complain about it then get your own thread.

Bill Walsh wrote:

PlayStation 2: The best selling console of all time. Problem?

Edit: and if you don't count hand helds, PSX is the 2nd best of all time.

I just wish we could all get along like we used to, back in the day when console wars were not quite srs bsns.

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Totally Not Shnorlax wrote:

I just wish we could all get along like we used to, back in the day when console wars were not quite srs bsns.

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Did you just reference Mean Girls?

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Tomberry wrote:

The legend of Zelda Majora's Mask on Nintendo 64?
I know it's a bit overrated but…

It maybe a good game, but because its on a Nintendo system, it automatically sucks.

Guys, it's the unofficial NINTENDO thread. Not the unofficial flame war thread. So stop talking stuff like "PS2 is better" or "XBOX RULES!!!!" Or worst of all, "SEGA IS THE BOMB!" And just my own flame war post, Nintendo's mascot Mario, more people know him then Mickey Mouse, and
the NDS is the bestselling console in the world. And no, i am not a troll, I AM THE CREATOR OF THIS DAMN THREAD!!

PwNeDoScAr wrote:

I must direct you all to an old N64 game known as Mischief Makers.

Yes. That is a human sized robot taking on what is essentially a furry Megazord.

(Shake Shake)

Man I totally forgot about that game.

Troll Face, Anti-Brony! wrote:

Guys, it's the unofficial NINTENDO thread. Not the unofficial flame war thread. So stop talking stuff like "PS2 is better" or "XBOX RULES!!!!" Or worst of all, "SEGA IS THE BOMB!" And just my own flame war post, Nintendo's mascot Mario, more people know him then Mickey Mouse, and
the NDS is the bestselling console in the world. And no, i am not a troll, I AM THE CREATOR OF THIS DAMN THREAD!!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!