Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Fist of the north star

Last posted Feb 09, 2011 at 06:47PM EST. Added Feb 08, 2011 at 01:58AM EST
11 posts from 6 users

I am not sure if any of you have ever watched or even know about his show but if you haven't I highly recommend it.

And for those of you that have. Why isn't there a fist meme? I mean seriously :( Hitting someone with atatatattaatataata and then stating "your already dead" sounds meme worth to me. Just sayin.

I have, I used the video he's talking about. It's a good anime which I came across by accident, while searching for the Uighur people. It's supposed to be violent bur 90% of it's just two enemies talking to each other.

Dane wrote:

NEWFAGS GONNA NEWFAG.

TROLLS GONNA TROLL

But now that I think of it none of my friends knew about fist until i told them so I am starting to wonder if anybody even knows about it.

Tomberry wrote:

I planned to do an ORA ORA ORA entry for some times, related to that fist meme, before realizing it wasn't as much widespread that I thought.

In the meantime, there is still Za Warudo.

Yah I am coming to the realization that you need a LARGE amount of people to know about a certain show before you try and insight anything.

That and the realization that it is true what everyone says. There are people that go online just to say messed up things to other people (aka troll). I thought that people would have some manners but I guess not :(

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!