Forums / Discussion / General

168,561 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9959 posts from 189 users

Yeah, we don’t need another thread. This one’s fine.
Please, just wait until a mod creates a new one and/or tells us to make a new one.

Sep 16, 2011 at 10:50PM EDT

Hey guys, what’s goin’ o-
Sees Sweetie Belle Derelle
Sees I started it by accident
OH SWEET JESUS! I DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!!!!1!!!
I didn’t mean for this to happen. Now I will be

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:00PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 10:55PM EDT

So… um….
I had a dream this morning, about the mane cast (and me, but i looked like Pyramid Head)
we were doing some kind of leap through a meadow, flowers shot up everywhere, they had a happy face and i had a happy face taped to my helmet
:) I love my dreams

Sep 16, 2011 at 10:57PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

So… um….
I had a dream this morning, about the mane cast (and me, but i looked like Pyramid Head)
we were doing some kind of leap through a meadow, flowers shot up everywhere, they had a happy face and i had a happy face taped to my helmet

…weird…

Wait, you were wearing a helmet? What?

Sep 16, 2011 at 10:58PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

So… um….

Why am I the only one who doesn’t have pony dreams?

Sep 16, 2011 at 10:59PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I’ve had one.
All I remember was clips of Dash from the show.
Bleh. Kinda sucked.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:01PM EDT

I haven’t had any either.

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

…weird…

Wait, you were wearing a helmet? What?

i quote myself: “but i looked like Pyramid Head.”

CitationNeeded wrote:

Yeah, we don’t need another thread. This one’s fine.
Please, just wait until a mod creates a new one and/or tells us to make a new one.

Actually, I hate this thread now a lot more than I did before. At some point, I’ll probably just leave it and focus on other threads.

Either way, I tried to start a thread a while ago, and it was locked:

1. due to the fact that a few non-Brony users (and a few Brony users) didn’t like having two pony threads (somehow having part 2 of other threads is ok though…I imagine it was because the first of the other threads died though. This one is the most active thread by far and is in no danger of dying…in the traditional sense, anyway…)
  2. and because no one used it for discussion in the midst of me and a couple of others having to defend the logic for it.

Whatever was created, it’ll be locked soon. And I don’t feel like defending it again. I’m still licking my wounds from the tongue-lashing I got before.
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:02PM EDT

No. I don’t have them either. Then again my dream gland broke when I went into high school.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:02PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

No. I don’t have them either. Then again my dream gland broke when I went into high school.

I barely ever dream, and when I do, it usually isn’t about ponies.

You aren’t alone, friend. You aren’t alone.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:03PM EDT

@ Karnage: What is your secret?

@Verbose: Why do you hate this thread?

I cannot tell you, though i think part of it came from this
its a happy picture

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:10PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:06PM EDT

Hmm… It’s 11 PM in my time zone… But season two premieres in EIGHT FREAKING HOURS and I’m too excited to sleep.

Solution?

EDIT:

“Testing, testing, one, two, three…”
Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:12PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:09PM EDT

Beans wrote:

Hmm… It’s 11 PM in my time zone… But season two premieres in EIGHT FREAKING HOURS and I’m too excited to sleep.

Solution?

EDIT:

But I wanna have that dream again D:

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:12PM EDT

Beans wrote:

Solution?

EDIT:

I’ll probably be going to sleep though. My self-control is god.

I really SHOULD go to bed, but I’m afraid I won’t wake up on time.
Dammit.

Pretend pinkie pie is after you and you got to stay up or you’ll end up waking in a vice :D

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:13PM EDT

@Beans
Woot woot!

How dare you start a Sweetie Belle Derelle without me! However, I don’t feel like one is appropriate right now, perhaps sometime tomorrow.

I have had 3 dreams of talking with bronies about the show and one of cuddling Luna. I wish I had more and more vivid ones. Next time I have a fever imma get ALL the blankets and take pills and try to have a fever dream. It will hopefully involve ponies.

Hmm… 9:00 here. I should go to bed in about an hour so I can get up early.

Who else is planning to get up early to watch a live stream???

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:13PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

I really SHOULD go to bed, but I’m afraid I won’t wake up on time.
Dammit.

Oooh, I have to go bed. Well I was supposed to be in bed 30 minutes ago but……..

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:14PM EDT

@ Karnage: What is your secret?

@Verbose: Why do you hate this thread?

I don’t want to say specifically, because everyone else seems to be enjoying themselves.

Just like any other time (and just like anyone else here,) I’ll post simply when I’m up for it. I don’t want to change anything unless something calls for change.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:14PM EDT

tip toes >.> <

escuse me? what are thou doing?
@Verbose i respect that you keep your opinions to yourself and try not to cause a huge unwanted argument

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:16PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:15PM EDT

Everypony GO TO BED! The last thing you want is to be tired when season 2 starts. YOU NEED SLEEP. Sincerely: Your mother.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:17PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

escuse me? what are thou doing?
@Verbose i respect that you keep your opinions to yourself and try not to cause a huge unwanted argument

We’ve been spotted! Quick, Rarity! Distract him!

Also, nighty night.

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:19PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:18PM EDT

Here. Everyone listen to this to get psyched for season 2.

Post any other awesome pony music remixes you can find!

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:19PM EDT

We’ve been spotted! Quick, Rarity! Distract him!

Also, nighty night.

wait, WHA-

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:23PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:21PM EDT

Good night everyone. I swear, if I’m not up in time for the show, I’m going to murder each and everyone one of you.
SWEET DREAMS

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:24PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Good night everyone. I swear, if I’m not up in time for the show, I’m going to murder each and everyone one of you.
SWEET DREAMS

I’ll be sleeping with my ballistic knife.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:25PM EDT

Back everyone.

We’re talking about pony dreams? Well, I only had one that I could remember. It was pretty much the first episode intro showing Luna and Celestia’s story in Twilights book.

Also, I was planning to get some sleep and try to wake up early tommorow (according to my calculations, it’ll be 10:00 AM here when the episode airs), but if most of you will be awaken till there, so am I.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:26PM EDT

I love this song so much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D6ivzZnh8I

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:29PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:28PM EDT

Beans wrote:

Here. Everyone listen to this to get psyched for season 2.

Post any other awesome pony music remixes you can find!

All the superponybeat songs are awesome, so are the 8-bit remixes and even the original songs.
I’m so psyched!

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:28PM EDT

Platus wrote:

Everypony GO TO BED! The last thing you want is to be tired when season 2 starts. YOU NEED SLEEP. Sincerely: Your mother.

Fluttershy = Platus
CMC = everyone else

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:29PM EDT

Now that I’ve looked at the Luna image, I think I remember having a pony dream with Luna in it….

I can’t remember how it went, though. All I remember was that I was in a moonlit garden playing hide-and-seek or something and get glomped by Luna from the side.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:32PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

SWEET DREAMS

Um, dude ?
I wouldnt come near my house in an attempt to hurt me

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:33PM EDT

Hmmm. I will be busy tomorrow. When are the episodes usually uploaded to youtube?

I’d also like to know this myself because I just realized I’m not gonna be home on any Saturday mornings ever to catch a live stream.

Also

[Pinkie Pie is the best pony]

awww yeah thanks RandomMan.

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:43PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:33PM EDT

I think i should be slender man for halloween cause im pretty tall for my age :D

you know just standing in one spot for hours completly still with my head slanted…

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 11:37PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 11:35PM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Anypony who lives in the EST could tell what time is it there? just to be sure if I’m right.

[AmIdoingthisright?]

Well it’s 7:00 in mountain, so i think it is 9 est. But you should check for yourself. I don’t want to be responsible for anypony missing the best day ever.

Well anyway, it’s time to go to bed now! I’ll see everypony bright an early to watch and discuss the episode.

GOOD NIGHT!

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:54PM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Anypony who lives in the EST could tell what time is it there? just to be sure if I’m right.

[AmIdoingthisright?]

I live in EST and the season two premiere is at 9:00 AM here. It is currently 11:55 which means there are 9 hours and 5 minutes until the premiere (I think I said it was eight hours away about an hour ago. Whoops.)

I’m pretty sure that’s right…

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:56PM EDT

I think I’m gonna turn in.

Just so you all know, the OC fanfic thing we’re all doing is being locked from editing for now, until tomorrow. When we congregate to PLAWT.

Aside from that… here’s hoping for pony dreams (if I can dream at all). Night everyone.

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:56PM EDT

When you guys wake up tomarrow i better see it on youtube >.>

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:57PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

When you guys wake up tomarrow i better see it on youtube >.>

Same, i’m suspecting as soon as the shows over, people are going to be uplaoding it to Youtube
there may be hope yet

Sep 17, 2011 at 12:00AM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Same, i’m suspecting as soon as the shows over, people are going to be uplaoding it to Youtube
there may be hope yet

Yay :D

Sep 17, 2011 at 12:01AM EDT

Beans wrote:

I live in EST and the season two premiere is at 9:00 AM here. It is currently 11:55 which means there are 9 hours and 5 minutes until the premiere (I think I said it was eight hours away about an hour ago. Whoops.)

I’m pretty sure that’s right…

Thanks Beans. It’s cause my time zone is actually 2 hours ahead of yours, but it is 01:00 here. I think it’s cause you’re in the summer time in there, isn’t it?

Sep 17, 2011 at 12:01AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!