191,083 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9,959 conversations with 189 participants

Epic Fail Guy is a Brony wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/divinewaltz

That guy is already uploading it in 720p, let’s see if it’s true..

Quoting myself: http://es-es.justin.tv/alwayssunnyinfilly/b/295292374 AWESOME QUALITY! (the episode starts at 13:32

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:04AM EDT

Hey can someone tell Derpy to have her eyes checked? I keep getting other people’s mail. I just got a letter from Celestia that was meant for Rainbow Dash. There wasn’t an address but I think the letter says who it is for already. Here it is:

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:11AM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Now seriously everyone: Do you really think this was unnintentional?

Just quoting myself cause that question passed by. Honestly, not at all. Now that they knew about us and how big the fandom grew baceuse of the internet, IMO it was a some kind of hint.

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:12AM EDT

Just quoting myself cause that question passed by. Honestly, not at all. Now that they knew about us and how big the fandom grew baceuse of the internet, IMO it was a some kind of hint.

First sign of crazyness, talking to yourself

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:13AM EDT

Record19 wrote:

First sign of crazyness, talking to yourself

NO. I mean… maybe. I mean… in a way…. I mean..
Ah, you now the answer: CONFOUND THESE PONIES !!!

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:18AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

Yes. Let’s do nothing and let the spirit of chaos throw Equestria into a dark age.

GOOD JOB BRO! :D

Loved the episode. I thought the beginning of the episode was a bit rushed but the second part when Discord comes in was amazing. I loved every minute of it, especially Fluttershy BETA-ING LIKE A BOSS.

ALSO THE RETURN OF THE SCRUNCHY FACE:

Anyone know where to find episode 1 in good quality?

If you mean HD quality then you’ll need to wait till at least tomorrow :(

But what is chaos? Is chaos a separate entity or is it simply a communal event? Is chaos a state or is an event? Chaos cannot happen without action and by doing absolutely nothing, I am creating no action and have given chaos not an inch to run with. Therefore, by doing nothing, I win. Discord needs someone else to bring him that chaos but he needs that person to act but by my doing of nothing, I deny him of his fruits. Long story short: I won the game.

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:19AM EDT

I just saw episode one.
Rainbow Dash is now Scrappy Doo -- IT IS CANON!

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:21AM EDT

xzombiemuffinx wrote:

I literally JUST figured out we do. XD Also your avatar is full of awesome. FOR PONY!

Always For Pony.

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:24AM EDT

badsitrep, gar wrote:

But what is chaos? Is chaos a separate entity or is it simply a communal event? Is chaos a state or is an event? Chaos cannot happen without action and by doing absolutely nothing, I am creating no action and have given chaos not an inch to run with. Therefore, by doing nothing, I win. Discord needs someone else to bring him that chaos but he needs that person to act but by my doing of nothing, I deny him of his fruits. Long story short: I won the game.

Enjoy the chocolate rain, slender bunnies eating all your crops and stealing all your wings/horns. I’m sure you can stay and do nothing through the pony apocalypse.

I mean….remember the first season? Ponies were fainting when a bunch of cute bunnies ran through their town. They can’t handle this shit! D:

NO. I mean… maybe. I mean… in a way…. I mean..
Ah, you now the answer: CONFOUND THESE PONIES !!!

well played, sir.

Octavia, Y U NO ANIMATED? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Last edited Sep 17, 2011 at 11:30AM EDT

Epic Fail Guy is a Brony wrote:

Quoting myself: http://es-es.justin.tv/alwayssunnyinfilly/b/295292374 AWESOME QUALITY! (the episode starts at 13:32

dang that is amazing quality

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:27AM EDT

Got home, watched ponies. mfw >

DEAR GOD did I enjoy that! Thanks for the links, Epic Fail Guy is a Brony!

Last edited Sep 17, 2011 at 12:00PM EDT
Sep 17, 2011 at 11:54AM EDT

xzombiemuffinx wrote:

well played, sir.

Octavia, Y U NO ANIMATED? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Fixed it.

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:56AM EDT

I’ll be back sometime tonight. Probably around 6 or 7, c yall

Sep 17, 2011 at 11:59AM EDT

Alright, so I want to watch MLP:FiM because I have it recorded so I can watch it any time I want. However I need some advice to make it less embarasing without already embarrassing me in the first place.

Sep 17, 2011 at 12:38PM EDT

Freakinator wrote:

Fuck it I am doing it anyways.

I DON’T CARE HOW EMBARRASSING THIS SHIT GETS

Sep 17, 2011 at 12:44PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Uhh…
The update to the Ask Pinkamena Diane Pie tumblr made me sad…

I know that feel, bro. I’m interested to see where it’s storyline is going.

Sep 17, 2011 at 01:02PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I know that feel, bro. I’m interested to see where it’s storyline is going.

It’s so weird because the tumblr is always black comedy. I’m interested too.

Sep 17, 2011 at 01:11PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

Reason I love the fandom:

Now someone just needs to put it to the tunes Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean.”

Sep 17, 2011 at 01:16PM EDT

I’m back, with hardly any of the first episode of Season 2 under my belt.

Long story short:
Put it on
Started feeling a little sick
Theme song comes
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

feels bad man

Sep 17, 2011 at 01:42PM EDT

The Elements! They’re gone!
lol
Silly Pony, The Gems don’t contain the power. The Power is within YOU!
We’ll learn that next week.

Sep 17, 2011 at 01:44PM EDT

Eh.

Ya can watch it later.

In truth, that OC collab and the fact that IT’S KRIFFING SEASON TWO is the only thing keeping me from Red Dead and Black Ops right now.

/yes, I am a Republic Commando fan.

@Legato: You bring up a good point.

…say, weren’t the Elements absorbed directly into the Mane 6 in the second ep? Were they shown being removed?

So yes, the power is within them. Because a while ago they defeated an evil alicorn by literally absorbing the Elements.

Last edited Sep 17, 2011 at 01:49PM EDT
Sep 17, 2011 at 01:46PM EDT

Finally, it aired! I had to stay off the ponynet for about a week before the first episode aired, just to avoid spoilers. I would read through everything I missed, but I honestly can’t be bothered to read through 30 pages of forum posts. Did I miss anything important?

My thoughts on the new episode: It seemed a little rushed to begin with, but the second half more than made up for it. Discord is now best pony… draconequss… thing. He’s the ultimate troll.

Last edited Sep 17, 2011 at 01:52PM EDT
Sep 17, 2011 at 01:51PM EDT

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

Eh.

Ya can watch it later.

In truth, that OC collab and the fact that IT’S KRIFFING SEASON TWO is the only thing keeping me from Red Dead and Black Ops right now.

…say, weren’t the Elements absorbed directly into the Mane 6 in the second ep? Were they shown being removed?

So yes, the power is within them. Because a while ago they defeated an evil alicorn by literally absorbing the Elements.

Red Dead is awesome ಠ_ಠ

Sep 17, 2011 at 01:51PM EDT

@Fridge: Don’t use your fancy grammatical skills to muddle the issue! :P

@Karnage: I know, right? It’s a pretty awesome game.

Have some Pony Marston.

WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Last edited Sep 17, 2011 at 01:57PM EDT
Sep 17, 2011 at 01:52PM EDT

Algernon wrote:

Finally, it aired! I had to stay off the ponynet for about a week before the first episode aired, just to avoid spoilers. I would read through everything I missed, but I honestly can’t be bothered to read through 30 pages of forum posts. Did I miss anything important?

My thoughts on the new episode: It seemed a little rushed to begin with, but the second half more than made up for it. Discord is now best pony… draconequss… thing. He’s the ultimate troll.

Couple of us started writing fics, and now we’re having what will be an endlessly amusing huge colab thingy.
That’s about it.

Sep 17, 2011 at 01:55PM EDT

Technical difficulties have been overcame. Have Pony Marston.

Aside from that, I think the Collab still needs one more mane character.

Are PLAWT discussions happening now (or, at least, as much plot as we’ll get with this collab)?

Sep 17, 2011 at 02:00PM EDT

Technical difficulties have been overcame. Have Pony Marston.

Aside from that, I think the Collab still needs one more mane character.

Are PLAWT discussions happening now (or, at least, as much plot as we’ll get with this collab)?

me and Warboss Brony are in the docs now, I’ve been waitng for discussions on that for awhile now

Sep 17, 2011 at 02:06PM EDT

Eh.

Ya can watch it later.

I’m gonna assume they gave the Stones to Celestia off screen.
But other than that I’m fairly certain the Elements are within them this whole time.

Sep 17, 2011 at 02:12PM EDT

LegatoSkyheart wrote:

I’m gonna assume they gave the Stones to Celestia off screen.
But other than that I’m fairly certain the Elements are within them this whole time.

Probably residual magic considering the Elements.

Sep 17, 2011 at 02:15PM EDT

Whoaw, I’ve been listening to ALOT of Not A Clever Pony’s songs, they’re seriously epic. I recommend everyone to check him out, he got a unique style for sure.

Last edited Sep 17, 2011 at 02:53PM EDT
Sep 17, 2011 at 02:37PM EDT

Starting up chapter 3 of the story. It involves parties and more glimpses into Blitz’ past.

Sep 17, 2011 at 02:47PM EDT

Did anyone else think of the opening scene in Yoshi’s Story when the mane six (except Twilight) turned grey? I was, since I am a Yoshi fan.

In case you guys do not know, in the opening scene in Yoshi’s Story, Baby Bowser steals the Super Happy Tree, the source of the Yoshis’ happiness, causing the Yoshis to turn discolored and to lose their harmony. Only the six baby Yoshis recently hatched from their eggs could save the other dismal Yoshis.

Here’s what I mean:

Sep 17, 2011 at 02:47PM EDT

I was away for a while.
We’ll discuss our plawt then? Okidokie, where can I put my OC info?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zt2VP6ui19o3XFBCUT7tLdpdGowi3boNhc313JHs-qU/edit?hl=en_US Here.
Request permission to edit.

Sep 17, 2011 at 02:52PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!