Forums / General

195,549 total conversations in 5,382 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9,959 conversations with 189 participants

burning_phoneix wrote:

It’s good to have you back Doctor. Can’t let the kiddies take up all the forums. :D

Thanks very much man!

And since this is a new page, I’ll post the GMod ponies again

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 01:49AM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 01:48AM EDT

Vinyl is a rather unique model. I’m not surprised she’s taking a bit of time to make.

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:12AM EDT

Xelus Shnider wrote:

Here’s where I disregard and derail this entire thread
>INB4 Sweetie Belle Derelle

Now here’s the shameless monthly advertisement of the steam group Know Your Meme Brony Brotherhood.

This is the steam group generally for the bronies of Know Your Meme.

“Go for the gaming, stay for the chat” ~ Twisttie_Dude

We converse mainly ponies and memes, we often talk about a number of different subjects and aren’t really limited on what to talk about. We primarily play Team Fortress 2 as it’s a free game, as well as a team based game, which bronies are generally able to form a stable and efficient team. We also play a number of other game.

Every new pony in chat is sure to receive the best of welcomes, and the best of parties, with your host, Pinkamena Diane Pie, and your rocking DJ, DJ P0N-3/Vinyl Scratch.

WARNING: You should see Nurse Pony if any of the following conditions show up
Insomnia
Vomiting rainbows
The excessive urge to drink
Mental issues confounding one or more people/things

But under no circumstances should you ever quit using the KYMBB.

Link

I heard it was a new page, so I people who didn’t see it yesterday doesn’t just skip past that page to the last one.

Sep 19, 2011 at 06:48AM EDT

@Verbose
That’s why it’s a rough theory. I think it also has problems with types of ponies being bred to extintion or having lower populations. I still need to work on it. Anyway, to school!

Sep 19, 2011 at 09:05AM EDT

>comes home from school
>plays pony music
>ponies
>more ponies
>got a really chill week ahead of me.

Sep 19, 2011 at 09:20AM EDT

I followed the instructions from the dude on deviantart and I basically play with this now:

The finest chapter of the emperor’s angels of death….the Scootamarines.

Sep 19, 2011 at 09:59AM EDT

nukefire wrote:

Thanks for the link doc!

aw man, still no pon-3

No problem at all!

Can you use the textures in Team Fortress? That’s the main reason I’ve been searching for these.

To be honest, I have no idea.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 10:37AM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 10:35AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

I followed the instructions from the dude on deviantart and I basically play with this now:

The finest chapter of the emperor’s angels of death….the Scootamarines.

LOL.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 12:03PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 11:54AM EDT

Thank you, Discord. If not for the chocolate milk rain, then for taking the alternate interpretations of characters and sapping them of their elements or defining qualities.

I hope more Pony tumblrs take this approach for the next week…
You know…
Unless Discord isn’t defeated by the mane cast, that is…MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 12:55PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 12:51PM EDT

This. Is. Awesome.

http://www.discodiscord.com/

EDIT: Oh, by the way, this song is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKBw1lxS4zE

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 01:19PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 01:15PM EDT

Just a quick drop by:
@Dr. Raymond: Glad your back again. I was sure it wouldn’t take that long.
@DJ Xelus: I had just downloaded TF2 last friday, so I’ll enter the KYM Steam group right away (I’m a newbie, so I hope u can help me)
@Beans: Interesting theory man. A shame it can’t get u a degree on Pony Genetics lol.

With that said, I’ll be back later on the day. Cya

Sep 19, 2011 at 01:56PM EDT

Though I’m probably ten pages too late

DAT EPISODE

Sep 19, 2011 at 02:01PM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Just a quick drop by:
@Dr. Raymond: Glad your back again. I was sure it wouldn’t take that long.
@DJ Xelus: I had just downloaded TF2 last friday, so I’ll enter the KYM Steam group right away (I’m a newbie, so I hope u can help me)
@Beans: Interesting theory man. A shame it can’t get u a degree on Pony Genetics lol.

With that said, I’ll be back later on the day. Cya

Thanks very much. Yeah, usually it never does.

Sep 19, 2011 at 02:09PM EDT

Hey everyone. Look at this picture I found:

Sep 19, 2011 at 02:33PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Hey everyone. Look at this picture I found:

It’s… a pony?

Sep 19, 2011 at 03:11PM EDT

MOD EDIT: There you go! Now your image works.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 04:08PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 03:26PM EDT

Haha, I wonder if Q would have that much trouble bothering Fluttershy since his Equestrian couterpart couldn’t troll her.

Sep 19, 2011 at 03:33PM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

Hey everyone. Look at this picture of a tree I found:
[photo:175321]

LOved how Discord gave up tricking her and just took a direct approach

Sep 19, 2011 at 03:36PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Haha, I wonder if Q would have that much trouble bothering Fluttershy since his Equestrian couterpart couldn’t troll her.

Probably he always had problems manipulating the Captain

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 03:48PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 03:46PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Q would have easier time. Discord is a meddling trickster that likes to cause chaos and disrupt the elements. Q just likes to f*ck with your mind and be an annoyance. Discord has a goal. Q doesn’t.

Sep 19, 2011 at 03:55PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Q would have easier time. Discord is a meddling trickster that likes to cause chaos and disrupt the elements. Q just likes to f*ck with your mind and be an annoyance. Discord has a goal. Q doesn’t.

I don’t know. I think Q did have have a goal it’s just that he respected the Capt. and that the Capt. outsmarted him as well. He could have taken over the ship and crew.
Not that I’m a trekkie or anything by the way.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 04:06PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 04:04PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Well, he did in that one episode where he tried giving Riker Q powers, but it still failed. Q has goals at times.

But still, to me, Fluttershy seems like she’d be ridiculously hard to provoke like with the Discord encounter.

Yeah, Picard is pretty hard to troll, Sisko on the other hand…but of course, we know where that got Q, knocked down on his ass.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 04:06PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 04:04PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Well, he did in that one episode where he tried giving Riker Q powers, but it still failed. Q has goals at times.

But still, to me, Fluttershy seems like she’d be ridiculously hard to provoke like with the Discord encounter.

Yeah, Picard is pretty hard to troll, Sisko on the other hand…but of course, we know where that got Q, knocked down on his ass.

Q could still troll Fluttershy easier than Discord could. Discord needed to get Fluttershy to be cruel. Q just needs to get a hilarious reaction. Like giving her Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. By showing her “Cupcakes” or the R34’s on her.

Sep 19, 2011 at 04:15PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Q could still troll Fluttershy easier than Discord could. Discord needed to get Fluttershy to be cruel. Q just needs to get a hilarious reaction. Like giving her Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. By showing her “Cupcakes” or the R34’s on her.

In all of the Trek series I’ve watched, I don’t think that Q would do that. I don’t think he’s giving anyone in the series Post Tramatic Stress Disorder.

Sep 19, 2011 at 04:28PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

In all of the Trek series I’ve watched, I don’t think that Q would do that. I don’t think he’s giving anyone in the series Post Tramatic Stress Disorder.

But he is into annoyance and practical jokes.

Sep 19, 2011 at 04:34PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

But he is into annoyance and practical jokes.

He is, but that doesn’t work on some people such as Picard, and I could imagine it probably wouldn’t work to well on Fluttershy either.

Sep 19, 2011 at 04:47PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

He is, but that doesn’t work on some people such as Picard, and I could imagine it probably wouldn’t work to well on Fluttershy either.

True. Although Q did succeed in annoying Picard, he never truly trolled him. Fluttershy wasn’t even phased by Discord. So does this mean Q is a better troll or is Fluttershy such a better anti-troll?

Sep 19, 2011 at 04:58PM EDT

This.

As for the whole Discord vs Q debate, I can’t really contribute having never seen Star Trek.

Sep 19, 2011 at 04:58PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Not to stray from the topic, but Derpy has something to say.

Crud. Now Derpy knows where I live. Thats mean she also knows, gasp where my fridge is. YOU SHALL NEVER GET MY COCA-COLA, DERPY!! NEVAR!!!

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 05:13PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 05:12PM EDT

Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKBw1lxS4zE&feature=BFa&list=PLEE8784343CB9A7A4&lf=mh_lolz

Such a beutiful song.

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:13PM EDT

Freakinator wrote:

Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKBw1lxS4zE&feature=BFa&list=PLEE8784343CB9A7A4&lf=mh_lolz

Such a beutiful song.

You should just post it here instead of link.
fixed.

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:16PM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

You should just post it here instead of link.
fixed.

I’m to tired to think properly.

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:17PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Crud. Now Derpy knows where I live. Thats mean she also knows, gasp where my fridge is. YOU SHALL NEVER GET MY COCA-COLA, DERPY!! NEVAR!!!

It was all apart of the plan
We teamed up! She finds your house, I take your Coca-Cola, she takes your Muffins.
It’s the perfect evil plan >:D
MUAHAHAHA
Also there’s an open spot for the OC thing

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:18PM EDT

Once Derpy delivers your letter, she’ll empty your fridge.

True. Although Q did succeed in annoying Picard, he never truly trolled him. Fluttershy wasn’t even phased by Discord. So does this mean Q is a better troll or is Fluttershy such a better anti-troll?

As much as I like Picard, I think Fluttershy might be a better anti-troll.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 05:27PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 05:18PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

It was all apart of the plan
We teamed up! She finds your house, I take your Coca-Cola, she takes your Muffins.
It’s the perfect evil plan >:D
MUAHAHAHA
Also there’s an open spot for the OC thing

Any openings for a small town pony-turned soldier?

PS I haz no muffins. Only Poptarts.

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 05:26PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 05:23PM EDT

Hey everyone. Look at this picture of Scootaloo I found:

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:26PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Any openings for a small town pony-turned soldier?

PS I haz no muffins. Only Poptarts.

yeah, heres# the doc
As for your poptarts, we’re just taking the whole fridge

Last edited Sep 19, 2011 at 05:50PM EDT
Sep 19, 2011 at 05:26PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Once Derpy delivers your letter, she’ll empty your fridge.

As much as I like Picard, I think Fluttershy might be a better anti-troll.

Consider it your payment

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:27PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Consider it your payment

I don’t know if I’d want to get many Derpy letters then since that’d be expensive having to stock up each time Derpy delivers a letter.

Sep 19, 2011 at 05:36PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!