168,576 total conversations in 5,400 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9959 posts from 189 users

Well, my day at Hell school is over, lets see if i can work on my fanfic now

yep.
(oh cool, im the first post of a new page again, yippie)

Last edited Sep 08, 2011 at 03:59PM EDT
Sep 08, 2011 at 03:36PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Well, my day at Hell school is over, lets see if i can work on my fanfic now

yep.
(oh cool, im the first post of a new page again, yippie)

There’s something else I wish I could do, writing, I’d so do a Ghostbusters/FiM crossover…if I could figure out how one would get into the other’s universe.

Sep 08, 2011 at 03:42PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

There’s something else I wish I could do, writing, I’d so do a Ghostbusters/FiM crossover…if I could figure out how one would get into the other’s universe.

When in doubt, Mane Six.

As long as we’re talking about fanfics, I’ve been writing one for Doctor Whooves. I don’t want to post it anywhere until it’s completely finished, so it’s sort of in development hell. I’ll put it here if anyone wants to read it before I submit it to Equestria Daily.

Sep 08, 2011 at 03:54PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

Silly bronies, the cutest pony is obviously filly Fluttershy.

That image alone will stop your heart twice and make both feet fall off from diabeetus. And a stroke.
Oh lord, here it com-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Tell Fluttershy, I love her. dies from cuteness overload

Sep 08, 2011 at 03:59PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

When in doubt, Mane Six.

As long as we’re talking about fanfics, I’ve been writing one for Doctor Whooves. I don’t want to post it anywhere until it’s completely finished, so it’s sort of in development hell. I’ll put it here if anyone wants to read it before I submit it to Equestria Daily.

Well, in one of the later RGB episodes, for some reason, there was a tornado in the middle of Central Park that transported Ray, Egon and Peter to a parallel NYC, so something like that could’ve happened, but I don’t know. Heh, that’s why crossovers are not something I could write, if I wrote that is.

Sep 08, 2011 at 04:09PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Tell Fluttershy, I love her. dies from cuteness overload

Oi Pinkamena , we got another one you can use!

Sep 08, 2011 at 04:22PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

No. NO.

Sep 08, 2011 at 04:26PM EDT

Out of curiosity, I’d like to know everyone’s opinions on shipping in MLP fics. My friend told me the other day he likes reading shipping fics, so yeah. I’d like to know what other people think.

Sep 08, 2011 at 04:31PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Out of curiosity, I’d like to know everyone’s opinions on shipping in MLP fics. My friend told me the other day he likes reading shipping fics, so yeah. I’d like to know what other people think.

You’re going to get a lot of people who don’t like it, but me, I don’t mind it as long as the story is written decently, but that’s just me.

Sep 08, 2011 at 04:33PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I haven’t read any fics yet.

so no Cupcakes or Sweet Apple Massacre?
Take my advice, never, under ANY circumstances, read either
It could mess you up.
Plus I’m hearing something about a Rainbow Factroy fanfic, sounds…bad

Last edited Sep 08, 2011 at 04:58PM EDT
Sep 08, 2011 at 04:40PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

It could mess you up.

Eh, I still say Cupcakes wasn’t that bad.
I seem to be part of the exception that proves its awfulness, though.

Sep 08, 2011 at 04:53PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

It could mess you up.

Don’t worry. I won’t read either of them. I’ll probably stick to Dr. Whoof fanfics. Allons-y!

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:01PM EDT

All I know that Rainbow Factory made my outlook on Rainbow dash much diffrent
(Its a fanfic based off of the song named “Rainbow Factory”)

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:02PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

I read The Vinyl Scratch Tapes some days ago, and I really liked the shipping in it. I’ve also read some shipping with the mane6, and I don’t like it at all, it should be with the backround ponies who got no real backstory, you can simply make it up yourself.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:03PM EDT

I havent read Rainbow Factory, so im gonna have to read it
what am i getting myself into!?

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:04PM EDT

you got to go to the link in the discription under the video cause idk if its on equestria daily.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:06PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Its a good song btw imo

Yeah, I really like the style of it. Gonn try to read it myself tomorrow, it can’t be that bad.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:08PM EDT

Homework, Y U TAKE SO LONG TO COMPLETE? I WANT TO POST PONIES!!!!!! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:13PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

It could mess you up.

Sweet Apple Massacre… There’s a memory I’d like to erase. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. Cupcakes was a walk in the park by comparison.
-
On the topic of shipping in fan fiction, I’ve found that it can add a lot to a story if it’s executed well. I doubt popular fics like Out in the Cold would be anywhere near as entertaining without the shipping element.
-
Right, I’m off to check out this Rainbow Factory everyone’s talking about. I’ll report back when I’m done.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:15PM EDT

Freakinator wrote:

I read The Vinyl Scratch Tapes some days ago, and I really liked the shipping in it. I’ve also read some shipping with the mane6, and I don’t like it at all, it should be with the backround ponies who got no real backstory, you can simply make it up yourself.

I actually enjoyed the Kindness’s Reward off of DA, and the person who wrote it did a good job using Trixie and Fluttershy.

Here it is if you want to read

Last edited Sep 08, 2011 at 05:17PM EDT
Sep 08, 2011 at 05:16PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

It could mess you up.

read a bit of cupcakes and gave up
watched a video of someone reading sweet apple massacre and gave up even sooner
I guess I ought give this rainbow factory thingy a go

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:21PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

It shouldn’t be too hard considering all the paranormal shit the Ghostbusters get into.

Speaking of Fics, I wonder why there hasn’t been a One Piece/ MLP crossover fic yet? Considering how all the Islands on the grand line are self contained worlds, there wouldn’t be even a need for parallel dimensions!

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:23PM EDT

In theory if all bronies work hard enough it is possible that other universes are created base off of this just based off of decisions and the fact that if we ask enough about something to the universe it can come true and if we get the technology to make something like a star gate for example to go into another universe our dreams will come true but such technology does not exist….yet for now. So all bronies try to hope as much as possible that there is a universe just like My Little Pony Friend Ship is Magic.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:29PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

It shouldn’t be too hard considering all the paranormal shit the Ghostbusters get into.

Speaking of Fics, I wonder why there hasn’t been a One Piece/ MLP crossover fic yet? Considering how all the Islands on the grand line are self contained worlds, there wouldn’t be even a need for parallel dimensions!

Well, coming up with ideas is not exactly my best thing. If I was a pony, my cutie mark certainly wouldn’t be for writing that’s for sure, that and I don’t think any of the paranormal deals they’ve dealt with had magic ponies. I think they’ve dealt with magic, but not magic ponies, lol.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:35PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

I love shipping fics especially if the story is well written. My fav ship fic so far is out in the cold cuz its a twixie ship. Hell sometimes i’ll read a clop fic or two and im not afraid to admit it.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:36PM EDT

I like ponies because they make me laugh not cause they make me fap D:

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:44PM EDT

Ok just because i read the damn things doesnt mean i fap to them. Its when you do that it becomes gross. Besides everyone in here has read a clopfic there just to afraid to admit it.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:45PM EDT

Well, i finished Rainbow Factory, Ill let Flare describe me right now

@SS i read at least one, big deal, im a fanfic writer

Last edited Sep 08, 2011 at 05:47PM EDT
Sep 08, 2011 at 05:46PM EDT

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

Ok just because i read the damn things doesnt mean i fap to them. Its when you do that it becomes gross. Besides everyone in here has read a clopfic there just to afraid to admit it.

Clopfic?

wat

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:47PM EDT

Reading Rainbow Factory right now, nothing TOO evil yet, but I doubt it’ll last…

OH DEAR CELESTIA WHAT AM I GETTING MYSELF INTO

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:47PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

you read the entire story already?

yep, im a speed reader, but still.
._.
im gonna stare at this for awhile

Last edited Sep 08, 2011 at 05:58PM EDT
Sep 08, 2011 at 05:48PM EDT

Idk but now lets hope they wont fight to the death because they finally lost mental stability.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:53PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

yep, im a speed reader, but still.
._.
im gonna stare at this for awhile

So its bad as in a crappy grim dark?

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:56PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

So its bad as in a crappy grim dark?

m kind of guy who cant sit through the introduction of a good movie or book. i kinda skimmed a few paragraphs in the beginning, but after that its pretty effective

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:58PM EDT

Alright, I finally got the model for the OFC mark II complete (revision 2.5).

The next step is texturing.

Sep 08, 2011 at 05:58PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

[photo:171847]
Brony cupcakes

Sep 08, 2011 at 06:00PM EDT

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

most likely grim dark

i already read the story but i just wanted a second opinion so im not the only one that thinks this is a good story but this story needs a alternate ending D:!!

Sep 08, 2011 at 06:01PM EDT

I finished reading Rainbow Factory. It wasn’t that bad really, I’ve read much worse before. It was a bit predictable to be honest.

@SinisterSnuggles
Closest thing I’ve read to a clopfic was a bonus chapter to Fallout: Equestria. It was just plain weird. Another fic to add to my list of things I wish I could unread.

Last edited Sep 08, 2011 at 06:06PM EDT
Sep 08, 2011 at 06:04PM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

[photo:171847]
Brony cupcakes

Brony donuts
Yum

Sep 08, 2011 at 06:04PM EDT

Well…
that was…
meh.

Cupcakes all over again. Pretty bad, but it’s not awful.

Sep 08, 2011 at 06:06PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!