Forums / Discussion / General

168,568 total conversations in 5,400 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9959 posts from 189 users

Gigatoast wrote:

Man I am getting alot of use out of MyLittleFaceWhen today.

Well four letter words wasn’t very specific.

Sep 05, 2011 at 12:00AM EDT

@Karnage.
That’s… nice. I was moar looking for Molestia brand creepy, if you got any of that?

Sep 05, 2011 at 12:11AM EDT

Erin wrote:

@Karnage.
That’s… nice. I was moar looking for Molestia brand creepy, if you got any of that?

back to the drawing board, i’ll have to get back to you on that

Sep 05, 2011 at 12:16AM EDT

Record19 wrote:

back to the drawing board, i’ll have to get back to you on that

Thanks anyway bro, brohoof

Sep 05, 2011 at 12:17AM EDT

Erin wrote:

Well four letter words wasn’t very specific.

I guess someone misread my implications. Maybe it’s a reflection of your subconscious

Sep 05, 2011 at 12:20AM EDT

Gigatoast wrote:

I guess someone misread my implications. Maybe it’s a reflection of your subconscious

Hmmm…. I’ll think about it.

Sep 05, 2011 at 12:22AM EDT

Whenever Bronies start mentioning ages, I feel too old for this.

Also, AJ is like two letters. How many of you failed First Grade spelling?

Sep 05, 2011 at 01:00AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

I’m in my early twenties. I feel old.

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:23AM EDT

Heh heh, oldfags. Loljk. I thought moar of your implied >implication, Gigatoast, I’ll just sleep on it ( no pun intended ) and get back to you after then. To the sleep chamber!

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:27AM EDT

'Hip-Hop Legend' Lolstaz wrote:

I’m 15
also
am I the only one who thinks Rarity is the best?

@Xelus
I’m 18, which I think makes me middle-aged by brony standards.

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:31AM EDT

Rarity was my 3rd most favorite character when I first watched the series, but I started to like Fluttershy more later on. So Fluttershy is now my third most favorite character among the mane six. I still think Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are more awesome IMO, no offense to Fluttershy fans out there.

Everyone has different opinions, of course.

Edit: All right. After reading more than several comics with Pinkie Pie in it, she’s starting to take over Rainbow Dash, who is currently my most favorite character.

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 02:37AM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 02:36AM EDT

So to be more specific, TWILIGHT IS BEST (mane6) PONY! But SWEETIE BELLE IS BEST (all around) PONY! Why Sweetie Belle? Isn’t it obvious?

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:51AM EDT

I’m 17, turning 18 at the end of the year.

Best overall pony is clearly Gummy. There is nopony else.

Sep 05, 2011 at 06:25AM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

It’s 4chan.
Who cares what one person thinks?

it’s not one person. i assume you didn’t acutally check the thread out… it’s about a 250 post long thread asking the question which franchise has the most autistic fanbase the option were: sonic, pokemon and MLP. and there were A LOT of people saying that it’s mlp because they are all ponyfags cancer furries etc.

despite the fact that all these insults are a result of utter idiocy and igonrance, i can’t simply shake it off and say ‘hatters gonna hat’ it really hurts me deeply that something so innocent and lovble gets bashed so badly.
yeah you might call me a wuss but i have a weak spot when it comes to things that i love…

Sep 05, 2011 at 07:29AM EDT

Ah, sucha beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and im eating toast.
so naturally the first thing i do is look up ponies.
oh, and

Sep 05, 2011 at 08:40AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

it’s not one person. i assume you didn’t acutally check the thread out… it’s about a 250 post long thread asking the question which franchise has the most autistic fanbase the option were: sonic, pokemon and MLP. and there were A LOT of people saying that it’s mlp because they are all ponyfags cancer furries etc.

despite the fact that all these insults are a result of utter idiocy and igonrance, i can’t simply shake it off and say ‘hatters gonna hat’ it really hurts me deeply that something so innocent and lovble gets bashed so badly.
yeah you might call me a wuss but i have a weak spot when it comes to things that i love…

Alright, then take that quote I typed back there, and remove “Who cares what one person thinks?”

4chan has possibly the worst community for everything ever. Please, don’t take anything these idiots say as valid.

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 09:21AM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 09:20AM EDT

I’m off from school this week. That means more time for ponies. Oh yes.

Sep 05, 2011 at 09:28AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

Yeah, that goes for me too. Everyone who mentioned their real age, is younger than me. And just like Verbose, I’m also in my early twenties. I cannot help but to feel old…

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 09:52AM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 09:50AM EDT

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

Oh dang ok let me try again. RAINBOW DASH IS BEST PONY ALL DAY EVERY DAY TILL THE END OF DAYS!!! ALL OTHER PONIES CANT EVEN HOPE TO BE AS COOL AS SHE FOR SHE IS 100% COOLER THAN EVERYONE!!!

Again, silly SinisterSnuggles, that’s a funny way to spell Fluttershy.

Meh, you care about what 4Chan thinks? Yeah, all I can say is don’t, as that place is full of nothing but trolls, simple as that.

Also, I probably out old everyone here, being teh 30 and all that.

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 01:05PM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 01:03PM EDT

It’s labor day! So naturally I have to mow the lawn, do the laundry, clean the house, and draw up 50 to 100 thumbnails for a poster advertising a flamethrower that runs on hot sauce. HOLIDAY MY FLANK!

Sep 05, 2011 at 01:15PM EDT

Xelus Shnider wrote:

AND NOW IT’S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH WHERE I ASK EVERYBRONY ON KYM THEIR AGE, JUST SO WE CAN SEE HOW OLD WE ARE AND YET LIKE PONIES.

My Age: 16

I’m 19.

Also: I’m disappointed by the low amount of Pinkie Pie on the last 2 pages. Cause she is obviously the best pony.

I rest my case.

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 01:17PM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 01:16PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Yeah, that goes for me too. Everyone who mentioned their real age, is younger than me. And just like Verbose, I’m also in my early twenties. I cannot help but to feel old…

Confound these ponies, they drive me to feel old in my youth.

Sep 05, 2011 at 01:18PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I’m 19.

Also: I’m disappointed by the low amount of Pinkie Pie on the last 2 pages. Cause she is obviously the best pony.

I rest my case.

RD FTW
:D

Sep 05, 2011 at 01:20PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

RD FTW
:D

You guys crack me up.

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 01:28PM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 01:27PM EDT

Ah, I remember Flare’s first reaction when he read Cupcakes

I dont think he liked it :|
also, in celebration of Labor Day, I present to you, this

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 01:53PM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 01:46PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

Confound these ponies, they drive me to feel old in my youth.

Likewise. I’m 21, almost everyone here is younger than me.

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:01PM EDT

I’m 24 BTW. Forgot to mention it. I do believe that makes me the oldest one here.

Everywhere I go related to ponies, I’m old as shit.

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:19PM EDT

I’m 20 and I wouldn’t say anyone is too old for this – part of growing up is understanding who you really are and what you really like, after all.

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:22PM EDT

So im sitting here, thinking;
what if season 2 was cancelled?
i then proceeded to bash my head off the wall for thinking such nonsense

Sep 05, 2011 at 02:58PM EDT

Erin wrote:

Speaking of Pinkie Pie:

Whoo!

Sep 05, 2011 at 03:31PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

I’m 24 BTW. Forgot to mention it. I do believe that makes me the oldest one here.

Everywhere I go related to ponies, I’m old as shit.

I think you missed my post. I out old you by 6 years.

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 04:06PM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 03:58PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

I think you missed my post. I out old you by 6 years.

O_O Who was and how old was the guy who posted the pictures of Pinkie Pie with his wedding cake?

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:12PM EDT

Erin wrote:

O_O Who was and how old was the guy who posted the pictures of Pinkie Pie with his wedding cake?

That, I don’t know since I don’t think he posted in the forums, but my guess is he’s probably older then me, but that’s just a guess.

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:17PM EDT

On a completely unrelated subject: what is sweetabuse and scootabuse (is there applebloomabuse?)?

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:23PM EDT

Erin wrote:

On a completely unrelated subject: what is sweetabuse and scootabuse (is there applebloomabuse?)?

It’s currently my understanding that those are terms that refer to artwork/fanfics in which the filly whose name the term is derived from is being severely abused. I’ve only heard of Scootabuse, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was used for others as well.

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:32PM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

It’s currently my understanding that those are terms that refer to artwork/fanfics in which the filly whose name the term is derived from is being severely abused. I’ve only heard of Scootabuse, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was used for others as well.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/169924-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic
This isn’t /abuse/ but does it count?

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:38PM EDT

Erin wrote:

Random media which include or involve the infliction of pain upon, insulting of or abuse of Sweetie Belle, AppleBloom or Scootaloo.

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 04:41PM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 04:41PM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

This.
Thankfully, I haven’t seen any.
It originated with a comment Faust made when a fan asked if Scootaloo was Dash’s younger sister, to which Faust responded that Dash wouldn’t make a good big sister. I can’t remember the exact quote, but it sound fairly morbid.

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:41PM EDT

Erin wrote:

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/169924-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic
This isn’t /abuse/ but does it count?

It doesn’t always have to be violent abuse, so yeah, I’d say it counts. That pic is pretty tame compared to some of the shit out there. I really don’t suggest doing any searches, some scootabuse is pretty vile.

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:44PM EDT

hey guys, i just pranked call-(reads comments)

i dont think now would be the best time for that

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:50PM EDT

Has anypony else seen the one with filly Scootaloo and the pomegranate?

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:51PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

hey guys, i just pranked call-(reads comments)

i dont think now would be the best time for that

I want to hear.

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:55PM EDT

Erin wrote:

Has anypony else seen the one with filly Scootaloo and the pomegranate?

what.

Sep 05, 2011 at 04:56PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

what.

Yeah, that was my initial response too.
I did a search and I think he meant this

Last edited Sep 05, 2011 at 04:59PM EDT
Sep 05, 2011 at 04:58PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!