Forums / General

195,826 total conversations in 5,394 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9,959 conversations with 189 participants

Platus wrote:

This may be a little bit of a slowpoke, but whatever.
If we had to re-imagine other memes as ponies, what would they be. Would Forever Alone be Luna? Would Trollface be Celestia? Discuss!

I think Rainbow Dash would work well as “F*** Yeah”.

That just seems like something she’d do if, you know, it wasn’t a cartoon directed towards younger audiences

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:04PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I think AppleJack would be Challenge Accepted.

Then what is Twilight? OMG/Rage Face?

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:17PM EDT

Platus wrote:

This may be a little bit of a slowpoke, but whatever.
If we had to re-imagine other memes as ponies, what would they be. Would Forever Alone be Luna? Would Trollface be Celestia? Discuss!

My mind automatically went to the “Advice Dog” macros and its variations. But it makes me think about other memes, so I say GREAT TOPIC. Also, I think more than one could apply to each of the mane 6.

Pinkie Pie=Thinking with Portals
Scootaloo=Courage Wolf
Caramel=Rule 63
Opalescence=Cat on a Keyboard in Space

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:22PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

My mind automatically went to the “Advice Dog” macros and its variations. But it makes me think about other memes, so I say GREAT TOPIC. Also, I think more than one could apply to each of the mane 6.

Pinkie Pie=Thinking with Portals
Scootaloo=Courage Wolf
Caramel=Rule 63
Opalescence=Cat on a Keyboard in Space

Blue portal on the floor, orange portal above it and have Pinkie jump into it. Voila! Infinite PInkie.

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:25PM EDT

Blue portal on the floor, orange portal above it and have Pinkie jump into it. Voila! Infinite PInkie.

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:38PM EDT

Who would Strutting Leo be?

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 12:43PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 12:43PM EDT

“Infinite Pinkie”

Absolutely glorious.

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:43PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Pinkie Pie shuffle.

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:44PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Spike perhaps?

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:44PM EDT

I had a dream that there was a 3 way fight between weeaboos, furries, and bronies. but some bronies went into hiding for some reason and i say space ships with a insignia on them that looked like this and i noticed they were being led by Celestia and firing bullets with text’s saying “umad” and missiles that has a text saying “problem?” and force fields that said all round in text of “howdomagnetswork?” and I keep hearing this eary sound of Rick Astley music comming from every where it was horrible, just by the site of it makes me want to rage. I woke up after i got on a planetary escape pod with the mane six tho :3.

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:50PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

I had a dream that there was a 3 way fight between weeaboos, furries, and bronies. but some bronies went into hiding for some reason and i say space ships with a insignia on them that looked like this and i noticed they were being led by Celestia and firing bullets with text’s saying “umad” and missiles that has a text saying “problem?” and force fields that said all round in text of “howdomagnetswork?” and I keep hearing this eary sound of Rick Astley music comming from every where it was horrible, just by the site of it makes me want to rage. I woke up after i got on a planetary escape pod with the mane six tho :3.

I had a dream that I helped Pinkie make cupcakes, there was a slender mane one too.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 01:01PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 12:52PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Alright, what have you been smoking?

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:55PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

I had a dream that I helped Pinkie make cupcakes, there was a slender mane one too.

That pic makes Slender Mane lose his power. giggle

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:57PM EDT

you guys all have such brilliant pony dreams dreams
the most interesting dream I ever had was about the band Megadeth breaking out of prison and carving a pentagram into a whale

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:58PM EDT

Heh i just like ponies alot thats all plus i had a dream one time that i was a Mad Dok helping pinkie pie doing experiments a week ago O.o
All i know we made spike MUCH more Orkish.

Sep 10, 2011 at 12:59PM EDT

That pic makes Slender Mane lose his power. giggle

You made him change the pic
what,
the,
fluff?

Sep 10, 2011 at 01:08PM EDT

I only dreamed of ponies when I first started watching the show. By the time A Bird in the Hoof aired, the pony dreams had stopped being so frequent.

Most of the dreams never involved my interaction with ponies. It was like I was watching another episode.

I think it’s indicative of my conscious mindset. I don’t want to live in Equestria or want to be a pony. I just really like watching the show. That, and I’m not very creative or imaginative anyway.

Sep 10, 2011 at 01:11PM EDT

well the dreams are dieing down for me too a little cause i just had a dream with the party psychopath it went like this tho
so i should be getting less violent now :l

heres the link if its to small to read: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/167/565/tomorrow_is_your_birthday_by_puzzle_of_life-d480zln.png?1314523324

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 01:21PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 01:20PM EDT

Hey (sorry for this randomness) does anypony have any good MLP/60’s Spiderman crossover pics? They are quite possibly my favorite things on this planet…

Like this.

Anything really though, they just make me have the lulz.

Sep 10, 2011 at 01:30PM EDT

I’ve also been having dreams not centered around ponies but featuring ponies here and there lately.

Here’s a question. What ponies would you guys like to see more fanart of? Personally I like this guy and this sums up how I feel about the little fanart he seems to get.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 01:36PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 01:35PM EDT

Beans wrote:

Hey (sorry for this randomness) does anypony have any good MLP/60’s Spiderman crossover pics? They are quite possibly my favorite things on this planet…

Like this.

I find these two hilarious.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to read The Vinyl Scratch Tapes.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 01:43PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 01:42PM EDT

Beans wrote:

Like this.

Hey look it’s Ponychan.

Sep 10, 2011 at 01:46PM EDT

Beans wrote:

Like this.

I cant see anything, just a dupid X, but heres a few pics

and

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 01:55PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 01:50PM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

I’ve also been having dreams not centered around ponies but featuring ponies here and there lately.

Here’s a question. What ponies would you guys like to see more fanart of? Personally I like this guy and this sums up how I feel about the little fanart he seems to get.

I’d like to see more Rose / Roseluck, only because her colour scheme is pretty cool.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 01:56PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 01:55PM EDT

We need more DOOM 3 cross overs tho like pinkie pie as a pinky deamon xD

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:01PM EDT

Thanks for the pics guys! My sister and I have an ongoing war on Facebook that consists of spamming each other’s walls with Spidey/MLP pics so these will provide me some excellent ammo…

MUAHAHA!

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:11PM EDT

Save yourself, Beans the Brony! Before Pinkie Pie….breaks the fourth wall again. sigh

Too late

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:23PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I want to see more 80’s Cherrilee.

here ya go

Compare and Contrast

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 02:28PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 02:27PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I want to see more 80’s Cherrilee.

Fuck that. Give us 80’s versions of ALL THE PONIES!!

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:29PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

That aren’t actually versions of the toys from the 80’s. Those are, ugh…

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:30PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

That aren’t actually versions of the toys from the 80’s. Those are, ugh…

Yes.

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:34PM EDT

@Algernon

I also like Roseluck’s color scheme, and this one’s too.

This pony (Seems to go by Holly Dash) is apparently a rarely seen background character who also has very little fanart.

I think she’s in Swarm of the Century.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 02:41PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 02:39PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Heres 3

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:40PM EDT

Does anypony have the one with Twilight and a few others at a dance. I liked that one.

Sep 10, 2011 at 02:46PM EDT

this thread is going slower then Granny Smith in molasses

Sep 10, 2011 at 03:07PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!