Forums / General

195,883 total conversations in 5,393 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9,959 conversations with 189 participants

Caramel wrote:

I think a better way of going about finding out everypony’s genders would be to ask if anypony is a pegasister/filly (Have we officially decided on a term for them yet?) and count the responses, everypony else is male then.

I thought brony was supposed to be a gender neutral term, so there’s no need for additional names (though I know some female members of the community are opposed to it).

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 07:09PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 07:07PM EDT
Quote

Algernon wrote:

I thought brony was supposed to be a gender neutral term, so there’s no need for additional names (though I know some female members of the community are opposed to it).

Well it is based of bro and/or /b/. Also, are a majority of /b/tards male?

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:09PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

So were all guys on a forum talking about a show that was meant for little girls
God I love the internet

I’ts not made for little girls, it’s made for bronies.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:10PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

So were all guys on a forum talking about a show that was meant for little girls
God I love the internet

Except for trolls, creepypasta, spam, Rule 34…..

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:11PM EDT
Quote

Beans wrote:

Hey so I know we’ve discussed ages on here before, but just out of curiosity what gender is everyone? Being male myself, I tend to assume that almost everyone else is male too and I’d like to see just how wrong I am.

Im a Ork nuff said o.o

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:12PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Except for trolls, creepypasta, spam, Rule 34…..

You say creepypasta
I say last night’s dinner

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:15PM EDT
Quote

Caramel wrote:

Well it is based of bro and/or /b/. Also, are a majority of /b/tards male?

Probably the vast majority.
Rule 30: There are NO girls on the internet. On sites like 4chan, I wouldn’t be surprised if that rule were actually true.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:16PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

that would be dessert there
I, uh, meant the title, Creepy pasta, not the stories
._.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 07:19PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 07:19PM EDT
Quote

Algernon wrote:

Probably the vast majority.
Rule 30: There are NO girls on the internet. On sites like 4chan, I wouldn’t be surprised if that rule were actually true.

They break rules 1 and 2 quite a lot.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:19PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

that would be dessert there
I, uh, meant the title, Creepy pasta, not the stories
._.

I can’t get smile.jpg out of my head. Methinks it’s the reason why I don’t have pony dreams.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:21PM EDT
Quote

The Rainbow Dash in this picture would probably make a good “DO IT FAGGOT”…
…Be right back!

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:21PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I can’t get smile.jpg out of my head. Methinks it’s the reason why I don’t have pony dreams.

You have two link options
One, could be a MLP related picture,
the other could be the smile.jpg pic
One
Two
Live or die, your choice
pick either one

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:24PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I can’t get smile.jpg out of my head. Methinks it’s the reason why I don’t have pony dreams.

DAMN MY CURIOSITY! I have to stop searching everything you guys post here. That has to be one of the creepiest things I’ve seen in my entire life.
Oh well… not like I wanted to sleep tonight anyways.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 07:29PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 07:27PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

You have two link options
One, could be a MLP related picture,
the other could be the smile.jpg pic
One
Two
Live or die, your choice
pick either one

deep breath Okay, IA. Giggle at the Ghosty… Nyah!! Dear Celestia!!!

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 07:31PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 07:27PM EDT
Quote

So the live stream of the first episode is going to be here?

And it’s on at 9 eastern, 8 c, 7 m, 6 p?

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:27PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

You have two link options
One, could be a MLP related picture,
the other could be the smile.jpg pic
One
Two
Live or die, your choice
pick either one

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:28PM EDT
Quote

wow none of my IRL friends wanted to hang with me to celebrate my birthday so this was me today

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:34PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

You have two link options
One, could be a MLP related picture,
the other could be the smile.jpg pic
One
Two
Live or die, your choice
pick either one

Goddamnit Karnage.

Goddamnit.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:35PM EDT
Quote

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

wow none of my IRL friends wanted to hang with me to celebrate my birthday so this was me today

…Wow, your friends are pricks.

Happy birthday! We still love you, Snuggles!

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:37PM EDT
Quote

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

wow none of my IRL friends wanted to hang with me to celebrate my birthday so this was me today

I know somepony who wants to celebrate with you.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:40PM EDT
Quote

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

wow none of my IRL friends wanted to hang with me to celebrate my birthday so this was me today

Happy birthday Snuggles, we love you.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I know somepony who wants to celebrate with you.

your absolutely right and that very same pony will help me deal with my friends. Pinkie and I have something in common.

Sep 10, 2011 at 07:42PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I can’t get smile.jpg out of my head. Methinks it’s the reason why I don’t have pony dreams.

I want some creepy pasta, though I had regular pasta today.

Happy birthday Snuggles, we love you.

This, we love you Snuggles, Happy Birthday!

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 07:45PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Hnnnngh!

!hgnnnnH

Oh also, please don’t post any pictures of smile.jpg or any shit like that, I want to sleep tonight.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 07:48PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 07:48PM EDT
Quote

@SS
Happy Birthday!!! We all luz u.
Have some Pinkie Pie silliness.

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:00PM EDT
Quote

Theory: I think smile.jpg is occupying or blockading the dream part of my mind, thus the ponies can’t get to it. Time to call the sergeant.

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:07PM EDT
Quote

Sorry to repost, but I want to know if this is correct:

So the live stream of the first episode is going to be here?
And it’s on at 9 eastern, 8 c, 7 m, 6 p?

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:10PM EDT
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

[photo:171202]
No need to yell
[photo:37973]

I was just trying to be enthusiastic….

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:11PM EDT
Quote

Caramel wrote:

Sorry to repost, but I want to know if this is correct:

So the live stream of the first episode is going to be here?
And it’s on at 9 eastern, 8 c, 7 m, 6 p?

The second one is correct, dunno about the first. I have the Hub anyways, so it doesn’t really matter to me.
Judging by that link, I’d say so, though.

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:15PM EDT
Quote

happy birthday SS!
may the next year of your life be filled with ponies and happiness!

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:15PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I found another version of that weird pic

Good heavens, just look at the time!

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:19PM EDT
Quote

Haha, you may be wondering what this is. Well, this is apparently part of a small plan to get a large number of Dash-faced bills circulating round america. Here’s the description from Ponibooru.

“You’ve probably heard of Operation LIONCASH, where the lion face ( >:3 ) is drawn on any and all US bills. The idea is to turn all US currency into Lioncash.

I propose a different plan – Dashcash. Draw the Dashface /)^ε^(\ on US bills until each and every bill is turned into Dashcash. The more of these we get out there, the higher the chance of you seeing one made by somebody else! "

I think this is hilarious and awesome. Why not try giving it a go?

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:24PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Haha, you may be wondering what this is. Well, this is apparently part of a small plan to get a large number of Dash-faced bills circulating round america. Here’s the description from Ponibooru.

“You’ve probably heard of Operation LIONCASH, where the lion face ( >:3 ) is drawn on any and all US bills. The idea is to turn all US currency into Lioncash.

I propose a different plan – Dashcash. Draw the Dashface /)^ε^(\ on US bills until each and every bill is turned into Dashcash. The more of these we get out there, the higher the chance of you seeing one made by somebody else! "

I think this is hilarious and awesome. Why not try giving it a go?

Oh god, if I’d lived in the US I would draw the shit out of all my money.

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:27PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Haha, you may be wondering what this is. Well, this is apparently part of a small plan to get a large number of Dash-faced bills circulating round america. Here’s the description from Ponibooru.

“You’ve probably heard of Operation LIONCASH, where the lion face ( >:3 ) is drawn on any and all US bills. The idea is to turn all US currency into Lioncash.

I propose a different plan – Dashcash. Draw the Dashface /)^ε^(\ on US bills until each and every bill is turned into Dashcash. The more of these we get out there, the higher the chance of you seeing one made by somebody else! "

I think this is hilarious and awesome. Why not try giving it a go?

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:31PM EDT
Quote

Well, im back, lets see, whats been going on
hm-hmm, people are angry with me,
its SS’s bithday, Happy birthday by the way
and somethign about money
im I caught up?

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:41PM EDT
Quote

It seems as if a lot of people I know have early September birthdays (myself included, whose was just last Sunday).

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:44PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Haha, you may be wondering what this is. Well, this is apparently part of a small plan to get a large number of Dash-faced bills circulating round america. Here’s the description from Ponibooru.

“You’ve probably heard of Operation LIONCASH, where the lion face ( >:3 ) is drawn on any and all US bills. The idea is to turn all US currency into Lioncash.

I propose a different plan – Dashcash. Draw the Dashface /)^ε^(\ on US bills until each and every bill is turned into Dashcash. The more of these we get out there, the higher the chance of you seeing one made by somebody else! "

I think this is hilarious and awesome. Why not try giving it a go?

Draw on ALL the bills!

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:44PM EDT
Quote

so you can have birth-day money and the others can make more wubby faces on them :D

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 08:49PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 08:46PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!