Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Moving Images] KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9959 posts from 189 users

I know for a fact that if I started watching the show, I'd be hooked and pony my life away, living in fields of harmony harmony and dreams and rainbows, etc. That's why I don't watch. I'm just not ready for such a large commitment right now, so soon after Robot Unicorn Attack. Just….give me some time.

The quoted post has been deleted.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

@Thread

In other news, Studio B Productions, as awesome as they already are, have just switched up their awesomeness to a whole new level.

They have recently referenced the Derpy meme in their latest episode:

@RG
How do you know it's too immature if you've never watched it?

@butterin
It's a meme. And you're on a website about memes. In a pony thread. You can't expect an unbiased answer here, lol! I give it my stamp of approval, but you've gotta watch the show on your own if you REALLY want to be sure. We can't tell you what you like.

@Jostin

@Thread
Only seen the first four episodes so far, but I like what I've seen. I always thought Robot Unicorn Attack should have its own show… something in a similar vein to Finn and Jake. I think this show just achieved everything I wanted in a Robot Unicorn TV series and more. This show made me derp with delight.

Piarte King wrote:

I ate McDonald's today and almost got a girl's Happy Meal just because there would be a chance I could get applejack.

I ate in McDonald's on Saturday for breakfast and wanted to get a happy meal for the ponies too but people would look at me weird if I did.

>.>
<.<

Jostin Asuncion wrote:

I ate in McDonald's on Saturday for breakfast and wanted to get a happy meal for the ponies too but people would look at me weird if I did.

>.>
<.<

Just tell them you need Robocop's noble steed to complete your Robocop collection. I'm sure they'll understand.

Or, you know, just pretend you're high. And after you get your pony, ask to meet Ronald McDonald. Works every time.

Well, I guess it's ok, I guess…..Oh, who am I kidding, that animation is awesome! The story deep, the characters entertaining, but I must say one thing.
Why, oh why, oh why do I like this show? It's a whole new type of awesome, it's just weird that I followed up watching die hard with my little pony, I mean, can a guy get some help around here? I need reassurance.

Holy Granola wrote:

Well, I guess it's ok, I guess…..Oh, who am I kidding, that animation is awesome! The story deep, the characters entertaining, but I must say one thing.
Why, oh why, oh why do I like this show? It's a whole new type of awesome, it's just weird that I followed up watching die hard with my little pony, I mean, can a guy get some help around here? I need reassurance.

My boyfriend is in the naval academy and he's now watching it. I lurv him.

Trick Lobo wrote:

Hahahahaha!! He'd kill me! (maybe)

No, I was suggesting that for the others. I hate McDonald's, but I'm considering doing this myself.

At first I was just sick of seeing pony stuff everywhere, but then I decided to give the show a chance. Turns out it has a pretty interesting story – quite a feat considering what Lauren Faust has to work with.

Brucker wrote:

No, I was suggesting that for the others. I hate McDonald's, but I'm considering doing this myself.

Um… as a Super-Straight guy, In a local Mcdonalds where Everyone knows me, I doubt I would
A) say that in the first place.
B) be taken seriously if I were to say that.

Piarte King wrote:

Um… as a Super-Straight guy, In a local Mcdonalds where Everyone knows me, I doubt I would

It's the same for me, except they would actually give me the happy meal because they would think I'm just doing it for the lulz (which I would be).

Piarte King wrote:

Only closet queens say "Super-straight". &troll;

Piarte King wrote:

wishfully thinking are we Eclair?

Hey! I'm a married man! I've never been in that bathroom in my life! These accusations are completely unfounded! I want to talk to my lawyer! (That, tall, handsome man with the dreamy eyes…) Wait, did I just say that out loud?

wait just a gosh durned minute here mister sister!
how do you go from:
Never watched it. It’s too immature for me.

all the way to:
I started watching this awesome show last night.

Huh? Huh?
that's what you get for judging a book by it's cover

Last edited Mar 09, 2011 at 10:10AM EST

butterin yobread wrote:

Im a rainbow dash at the moment. Does it get genuinely funny after a while, like spongebob funny?

I'm a rarity. I'd consider this show funny for little girls. I only watched episode 1 though.

The New and Improved Karnella wrote:

I had my doubts about the show, then started watching it on the hub since I'm an 80's fanatic.
I LOVE THIS SHOW WITH THE BURNING PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS!

I DREW PINKIES PIEEEEEE~!

but I really started watching it because of fluttershy.

Your picture.
I stole'd it.
Now it's on the MLP page.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!