Forums / Discussion / General

232,635 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

From the makers of QWOP....

Last posted Feb 15, 2011 at 07:50PM EST. Added Feb 12, 2011 at 03:51PM EST
29 posts from 17 users

Brucker wrote:

I'm just not getting the rules, and my laptop touchpad keeps freaking out on this one for some reason. I have yet to even get to 20.

Okay, after many, many tries, I got 110, but it still seems too oddly random. A handful of times, a ball has bounced over me giving me no chance to hit it, and at least once, I had a ball simply not make it to me. This is a strange game, frustrating, random, glitchy and totally addictive like QWOP indeed.

I got over 9000 points but then the game figured out I was a hacker and infected my computer. Right now I am possessing one of my minions to type for me. It can only last so long before he regains controdesu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu.

I've had that happen a couple times. So, the real interesting thing was that I've been leaving my laptop on for days, and I rebooted it today. When I went back to this screen, I don't know why, but it was suddenly lobbing fastballs at me.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!