Forums / Discussion / General

232,841 total conversations in 7,786 threads

+ New Thread

Fox racist comments.

Last posted Mar 08, 2011 at 04:49PM EST. Added Mar 07, 2011 at 04:18PM EST
10 posts from 9 users

I enjoy going on Fox Nation looking for people to argue with, but these comments are truly racist, and Fox Nation ain't doing anything about it! I had to flag most as inappropriate.
"Germany is lost. Because of the outright cold blooded mur der of millions of Jews and "undesirables" during WWll they are afraid to push back against Islm lest they be criticized by the world. As a result they have been forced to implement political correctness to the extreme. As a result Muslms are taking more and more control of the cities and forcing their demands upon the German people. I will shed no tears over this, but it serves as a warning to the U.S. that what is happening to Eastern Europe is headed this way. Fortunately the American people are becoming more aware of the Islmic agenda and are pushing back already. Representative King is on target with his investigation of the radicalization of Islm in America. Hopefully it will reveal how "peace loving" Muslims are supporting the radicals with their silence and inaction. If they want to take advantage of our freedom and way of life they are going to have to do more than pay lip service to their assertion that they are peaceful. They need to learn like those who have sacrificed for our country that FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!"
"I'd like to add Mus lims do not like anyone who is not a Mus lim. It's a supremest belief system, you are so right."
"I hope this guy keeps saying it like it is..all you M s out there the tide is changing the world is tired of your S…"

Fine everyone's entitled to their views, and I do believe in free speech, but there is a difference between debate and a one sided hatathon. I don't think they even have moderators, cos I've never seen anything happen about it, or if they do, they can't be doing a very good job. This isn't right, is it?

just let those people say what they want. They'll find out the sad truth sooner or later that Wll is over. And one more note, Muslims don't give a shit if you aren't one of them. They just charge a non-believer tax if you aren't and that's it.

Caps wrote:

just let those people say what they want. They'll find out the sad truth sooner or later that Wll is over. And one more note, Muslims don't give a shit if you aren't one of them. They just charge a non-believer tax if you aren't and that's it.

The thing is that Fox is a mainstream news network which people actually watch. It's mangling with people's minds. Fox tells lies, it's viewers believe it. Can't explain that. Never a miscommunication.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!