Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

I am troll

Last posted Mar 18, 2011 at 12:59AM EDT. Added Mar 13, 2011 at 01:15PM EDT
47 posts from 28 users

I think if you have the word "troll" in your username, have your profile picture set as a troll, and make a thread about how you're a troll, you're not a very good troll to begin with.

Troll Monster wrote:

I am a new troll to troll you to death! I am the successor of all trolls! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saying you're a troll and naming yourself a troll does not make you a troll. I think the real trolls on this site may be sweatie killer and biotic zombie.

Suiseiseki     wrote:

I'm beginning to think all of these people are just one or two guys with an ass load of alts. Anyone else agree?

I agree. It seems a bit of a stretch to think that all of them appearing (some re-appearing) at around the same time is coincidence.

Derpy Hooves wrote:

You're forgetting Stoffe.

There is plenty of other members who are true trolls. Stoffe's a troll, but not a very good one. Troll king is not a troll but people like him (for some reason) so they go along with it.

angrypwnzer wrote:

I'm Death the Kid, aka Minato Arisato, aka Roxas aka Excalibur, aka Angrypwnzer…….
excuse me while i sit in that corner over there and have an identity crisis….

Identity is overrated. Excuse me while I go change my user name for the thirtieth time this year

Brucker wrote:

Identity is overrated. Excuse me while I go change my user name for the thirtieth time this year

I would just like to point out that I have changed my user name twice since this post, and am still looking for name suggestions.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!