Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

I've been here for a year now

Last posted Mar 17, 2011 at 04:22PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2011 at 09:32AM EDT
24 posts from 15 users

I can't believe that I've got this far. I remember I first joined the site just to make the Chicken Tetrazzini entry and now I know a lot about this site and all of the members as well. It used to be that in the past that I would sign up to sites just to do something and forget all about it, but now I never forget about this site so I visit every day.

Really? I've been here longer than you? I'm frankly surprised. You've done a heck of a lot more work than I have, but then, I'm a lazy bastard.

Anyway, congrats!

Congrats~! Here's hoping you stay around longer!

I remember my first entry on this site, Ask X Anything. Hahahaha, I still need to do more work on that one. Technically, I've only been on this site for seven months… This was originally my brother's account, which, like most of his online accounts, I hijacked and took over when he got bored with it.

Dane wrote:

I'm a fucking baby in KYM terms, I've only been here 3 months.

Well, you've got me beat. I've been here for 2 months.

I joined about a year ago.

I should fulfill that promise I had on telling the story of the whom the oldfags were (when I was a newfag).

Last edited Mar 16, 2011 at 09:52PM EDT

You see Watcher was a furry, but a mod, he ruled over KYM with his horrid paw like hands, spouting consistently about furries at the slightest use of human language.

Mellow was a boy, got a sex change, and than another back to being a boy.

MoargunInYourPants too busy advertising and got banned once for it, so she remade her account.

Jamie dubs, a Man with a bear for facial hair.

Chris Dubs, shoots lazers out his eyes.

Jamie dubs, A guy who was on the show.

Mike, the newest generation of having an awesome beard.

SSBMMasta, has adorable red pandas on his profile, he even has a coat made of one, for his furry ordeal.

Shadowfairy, Essentially a proud cross dresser, most men still look better than half of the woman in America anyways.

Taryn, the only guy with a decent opinion, but now acts as a trap to lure in young boys to feed his soul.

Jack Candle, a rotting orange, way past his expiration date, almost as old as John McCain.

Jostin Asuncion, implying I came from my fathers balls when I am obviously the most important person on here, and was made by god himself for the reason.

Suiseiseki, fail troll that post desu when ever given the chance, avoid contact in IRC, as he will try to track you down and rape you.

daniel vazquez, stuck in Japan.

Vlad, goes on about videogames, such as tf2, no longer post here since he lost his fingers in a freak demo spam accident, pretty win guy though.

Ogreenworld, will write you a book on a simple question, mostly due to Chinese Tech support training.

Christopher The Pimp Abra, Acts like Pokemon is cool, when its not, also acts like its full of girls, which is a lie, its full of 34, is what it is.

Tristan, He was a real old fag, a troll too, and was banned.

Everybody else is an unimportant weeaboo.

Last edited Mar 16, 2011 at 10:21PM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

You see Watcher was a furry, but a mod, he ruled over KYM with his horrid paw like hands, spouting consistently about furries at the slightest use of human language.

MoargunInYourPants too busy advertising and got banned once for it, so she remade her account.

SSBMMasta, has adorable red pandas on his profile, he even has a coat made of one, for his furry ordeal.

Shadowfairy, Essentially a proud cross dresser, most men still look better than half of the woman in America anyways.

Taryn, the only guy with a decent opinion, but now acts as a trap to lure in young boys to feed his soul.

Jack Candle, a rotting orange, way past his expiration date, almost as old as John McCain.

Jostin Asuncion, implying I came from my fathers balls when I am obviously the most important person on here, and was made by god himself for the reason.

Suiseiseki, fail troll that post desu when ever given the chance, avoid contact in IRC, as he will try to track you down and rape you.

Vlad, goes on about videogames, such as tf2, no longer post here since he lost his fingers in a freak demo spam accident, pretty win guy though.

Ogreenworld, will write you a book on a simple question, mostly due to Chinese Tech support training.

Christopher The Pimp Abra, Acts like Pokemon is cool, when its not, also acts like its full of girls, which is a lie, its full of 34, is what it is.

I'm not on this list and that makes me sad.

Oh wait, the second one was suppose to be Chris Menning.

Also, I did not think that through, I'd like to withdraw my statement earlier, and regurgitate it as being "Except staff."

Last edited Mar 17, 2011 at 10:08AM EDT

Tomberry wrote:

Are you saying we aren't mentally issued enough for you?
What a letdown!
That's why you mentioned Jamie Dubs twice, isn't that?

I guess that makes us sane, sane as The Skyline.

Last edited Mar 17, 2011 at 10:12AM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Hey, I only lost one hand. And I still post (sometimes). Besides, you should have seen the other guy who got caught in a freak demo spam accident.

Also, here's a poster to raise awareness of Sticky Bomb accidents.

Last edited Mar 17, 2011 at 04:07PM EDT

Vlad wrote:

Hey, I only lost one hand. And I still post (sometimes). Besides, you should have seen the other guy who got caught in a freak demo spam accident.

Also, here's a poster to raise awareness of Sticky Bomb accidents.

who was that?

(And I've been here for who knows how long, and I haven't even considered an entry to make…)

Lord Doctor Captain Professor Metallica wrote:

who was that?

(And I've been here for who knows how long, and I haven't even considered an entry to make…)

The other guy was an interesting fellow named John Doe. He's amazed all of us by surviving without any limbs or organs.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!