Forums / Discussion / General

232,632 total conversations in 7,776 threads

+ New Thread

Remember Alex Cochran?

Last posted Apr 17, 2011 at 06:48PM EDT. Added Apr 03, 2011 at 09:18PM EDT
23 posts from 15 users

Apparently he found me on DeviantArt, and that's because he happens to know me from something we both participate in. We both are followers of CanineHybrid and both watch her Live/Ustreams. I didn't know this at first of course because on the chat he uses his DeviantArt name: shinyditto12. When I saw that his DeviantArt avatar was the same as his on here, I knew there was some similarity, but I wasn't quite sure if it was him or not. He later then clarified the truth after 2 rounds of comment tag on my page.

WARNING: THIS USER IS VERY SENSITIVE AND CRYS, GETS SEREST AND DOSE NOT TAKE JOKES EASILY COMMENT WITH CAUTION!

This is the best thing ever. Thank you.

Shinyditto12 wrote:

i never though i would be miss…or have my own form about me…..(shut up stoffe) and im 14 now

Wowzers. Butt PLAESE wurk on you're grammar,

Adam DeLand wrote:

Apparently he found me on DeviantArt, and that's because he happens to know me from something we both participate in. We both are followers of CanineHybrid and both watch her Live/Ustreams. I didn't know this at first of course because on the chat he uses his DeviantArt name: shinyditto12. When I saw that his DeviantArt avatar was the same as his on here, I knew there was some similarity, but I wasn't quite sure if it was him or not. He later then clarified the truth after 2 rounds of comment tag on my page.

"All the Burkas the french steal from Native blacks should be shipped to that poor country known as China, and should a closest painted on it by Mexicans, ship to America and forced on all liberals, by gay priest, who are Arabs."

Last edited Apr 16, 2011 at 07:57PM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

"All the Burkas the french steal from Native blacks should be shipped to that poor country known as China, and should a closest painted on it by Mexicans, ship to America and forced on all liberals, by gay priest, who are Arabs."

That's what I call the best flame war catalyst ever.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!