232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Whats up with Encyclopedia Dramatica?

Last posted Apr 21, 2011 at 04:55PM EDT. Added Apr 14, 2011 at 11:57AM EDT
43 posts from 27 users

"Update on downtime. Move and new installs done by Friday morning."
http://twitter.com/#!/ED_Official/status/58248909654470656

Last edited Apr 14, 2011 at 01:27PM EDT

I am expecting ED to come back in another form, one way or another.

Anyone got the forums response, I bet they are mad as hell.

Last edited Apr 14, 2011 at 09:53PM EDT

What im wondering is why anyone would want to buy ED with the intention of turning it into the exact opposite of what ED was. At that point it would have made more sense just to make a new site from scratch. It like buying a bottle of sparkling water, with the intention of shaking it releasing the carbonation 'til its flat. It's just stupid and unnecessary.

Last edited Apr 17, 2011 at 06:37PM EDT

If I click a "Encyclopedia Dramatica" link on some meme entry, it redirects to Oh Internet's home page. Its bullshit. FIX IT, KYM!!!

Last edited Apr 18, 2011 at 03:22AM EDT

I don't think oh internet is really that bad, I think people are taking this a bit serious.

Could not give a shit more or less.

Yeah it was surprising about 5 days ago, and yeah ED will be missed, but its not gonna put me on a crusade path for all that is righteous.

And now thats its SFW it will most likely outdue KYM.

Last edited Apr 18, 2011 at 03:32AM EDT

Admiral Crunch wrote:

What im wondering is why anyone would want to buy ED with the intention of turning it into the exact opposite of what ED was. At that point it would have made more sense just to make a new site from scratch. It like buying a bottle of sparkling water, with the intention of shaking it releasing the carbonation 'til its flat. It's just stupid and unnecessary.

No one bought it, girlvinyl just decided it got off course and wanted to start over.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!