Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

Last posted May 31, 2011 at 01:38PM EDT. Added Apr 24, 2011 at 02:32PM EDT
82 posts from 23 users

This announcement is so important I had to make the title in capital letters and make everything in bold.

On this Easter of 2011, I was watching television when all of a sudden I saw a show. "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." I could not contain my curiosity. I watched the very end of the show, and I discovered something: it's not that bad. Not bad at all. So, I no longer hate MLP. I'm not sure if I love it, but at least I know I do not hate it.

DISCUSS.

Last edited Apr 24, 2011 at 02:32PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Well, I'm not sure if I completely LIKE it yet. But if I decide I do, then yes. All is lost for you.

I still say your trying to bait us in for a Rick Roll or a Trollolol. Just a hunch.

Troll King wrote:

This announcement is so important I had to make the title in capital letters and make everything in bold.

On this Easter of 2011, I was watching television when all of a sudden I saw a show. "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." I could not contain my curiosity. I watched the very end of the show, and I discovered something: it's not that bad. Not bad at all. So, I no longer hate MLP. I'm not sure if I love it, but at least I know I do not hate it.

DISCUSS.

I was the same way when i first heard of its sudden popularity. But after discovering KYM and its pony community, I was drawn to it. I'm not sure if I like the show itself yet, but I respect and like it as a meme (which is why I have my own pony avatar)

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

Is it bad if I really hate this show, even though I've watched at least 4 episodes?

Or does it somehow get better 20 episodes in?

Probably not.
Just stick to the MLP memes and you will be ok

Troll King wrote:

DISCUSS.

> watched the very end of the show

Try watching a full episode before you decide you don't hate something.

Well, okay then. I guess this leaves two options for you then; A: stop caring, and B: try some more and perhaps you may decisively decide in a deterministic design whether or not the show is to your liking.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!