Forums / Discussion / General

232,756 total conversations in 7,782 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I have another question

Last posted Apr 29, 2011 at 12:32PM EDT. Added Apr 27, 2011 at 12:02AM EDT
38 posts from 13 users

Well, to upload an image from a website into the forum, you take the url of the image, (often found by dragging the picture into the address bar) and paste that into the comment box, and place an exclamation mark on either side.
For example, If I wanted to upload a picture of Osaka being awesome, I would find the image url, in this case http://images.paraorkut.com/img/animepics/images/a/ayumu_kasuga_azumanga_daioh-12468.jpg
I would then put an exclamation on either side, and voila:

If you want to use a picture off of your computer, you'll have to upload it to Know Your Meme or some other website first, nd then use it.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

It's always best to lurkmore before you decide to start posting. Heck, I lurked for 8 months before even posting a single image.

I am a talker by nature.

Piano wrote:

Maybe if the researchers would stop calling be a newfag I wouldn't feel the need to post alot.

You've taken things way to seriously. "Newfag" can be a way to say "New Guy". But there are different ways of meaning.

I was speaking about your reply to O.G., she was trying to help you out and all you could reply with was a snobby disrespectful remark.

SilverMonGoose wrote:

You've taken things way to seriously. "Newfag" can be a way to say "New Guy". But there are different ways of meaning.

I was speaking about your reply to O.G., she was trying to help you out and all you could reply with was a snobby disrespectful remark.

I apologize if it seemed disrespectful or snobby. When O.G. said that I could learn all different things while making each word a different font, size, etc. I was saying that Bold and Italic were all I needed.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

It's always best to lurkmore before you decide to start posting. Heck, I lurked for 8 months before even posting a single image.

My first image I posted was this. ><

Last edited Apr 27, 2011 at 04:58PM EDT

Dane wrote:

This is the internet. You don't talk. So that means you can easily just lurk for a while then come back.

Of course you talk on the internet. It's the internet.

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Besides, 23 hours and only 9 comments and 59 forum posts? What an amatuer.

!http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/5545/original/OpoQQ.jpg?1302279173

Seriously?

In the words of a wise man I once knew…he taught me some great advice and morals I now base my life on…he said for me to….

Lurk Moar.

Worked incredibly well.

Dane wrote:

In the words of a wise man I once knew…he taught me some great advice and morals I now base my life on…he said for me to….

Lurk Moar.

Worked incredibly well.

Fine.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!