Forums / Discussion / General

232,736 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

Royal Wedding

Last posted May 01, 2011 at 05:07PM EDT. Added Apr 28, 2011 at 09:42AM EDT
45 posts from 28 users

Fun fact: My aunt called this evening to tell me all about how she watched the royal wedding and how Kate Middleton in THE DRESS reminded her so much of me and how she could imagine me wearing that dress at my own wedding and "HoH, do you have a boyfriend?"

I have a feeling that I will never stop hearing about this.

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

You know what, lock this thread.
We're not going to have hate-threads here, especially if it's directed at sovereign rulers.
Heck I'm not even British, but I'm in no frickin' mood to flame the Queen.

I am British and don't give a crap about the Queen. Therefore it is OK.
Although come to think of it, where in the thread is there any mention of hating the Queen? The whole thing is talking about no-one caring about the televised wedding. Heck, it's not even The Queens wedding. It's not even like they hate William and Kate, they just…don't care.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Although come to think of it, where in the thread is there any mention of hating the Queen? The whole thing is talking about no-one caring about the televised wedding. Heck, it's not even The Queens wedding. It's not even like they hate William and Kate, they just…don't care.

I'm just saying, but the way they're ignoring William & Kate and then blurting that ignorance out is, well, unnecessary. If you don't give damn on something, keep it on the low. There's no need to say it on the Nets.
By the way I knew there were Brits who don't care much.

I'm just saying, but the way they're ignoring William & Kate and then blurting that ignorance out is, well, unnecessary. If you don't give damn on something, keep it on the low. There's no need to say it on the Nets.
By the way I knew there were Brits who don't care much.

Well, the OP kind of asked us if we cared.

Y'know what's the most annoying about being British? Knowing that even though you will never, ever be royal, or get that sort of treatment. It's that one thing you'll never be a part of.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Your British?

Dinner wrote:

Y'know what's the most annoying about being British? Knowing that even though you will never, ever be royal, or get that sort of treatment. It's that one thing you'll never be a part of.

What do you mean you'll never be part of it? Your taxes pay for it!

Dinner is being a jerk!

All I did was ask if anyone cared, and show that I'm envious.

@Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
I'm like the rich Uncle who's never there but always sends money on birthdays.

Last edited Apr 30, 2011 at 06:41PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!