Forums / Discussion / General

232,747 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

I hate waking up early...

Last posted May 03, 2011 at 12:27PM EDT. Added May 02, 2011 at 10:23PM EDT
16 posts from 9 users

Yeah I'm sure many people agree, but what is the worst part of waking up early to you?

Ever since I decided to join the US Army a year ago it's been 5:00Am every morning, and then go run fuckin 4 miles.

Sucks d00d…

I wake up early, and stay up, can't go back to sleep for awhile, even if I am tired.

By the way, what branch of the military are you in?

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I wake up early, and stay up, can't go back to sleep for awhile, even if I am tired.

By the way, what branch of the military are you in?

Army

Last edited May 02, 2011 at 10:39PM EDT

Piano wrote:

Zapp isn't in the REAL Army, he's in the fictional Futurama army.

Seriously, I don't care what u say. I don't need to say anymore about that. It's what I do. But we have to work out so early in the morning it blows.At 6:30 the American flag raises on post and everyone on the installation salutes the flag as it gets raised every morning. So I have to wake up in a few hours and I'm pissed. But, it's what I signed up for… but anyway. I just wanted to get some feedback on how much it sucks when u wake up all early and shit…

Last edited May 02, 2011 at 10:46PM EDT

Alex>_> wrote:

Seriously, I don't care what u say. I don't need to say anymore about that. It's what I do. But we have to work out so early in the morning it blows.At 6:30 the American flag raises on post and everyone on the installation salutes the flag as it gets raised every morning. So I have to wake up in a few hours and I'm pissed. But, it's what I signed up for… but anyway. I just wanted to get some feedback on how much it sucks when u wake up all early and shit…

Crap, I'm sorry. I just thought it was weird that someone in the Army would be on KYM.

I only wake up early for three things: school, hunting, and vacations.

When I wake up early for school, I eat, brush my teeth, and go back to bed for 40 minutes.

When I'm hunting, we get our gear, go out, and I struggle to stay awake.

When I'm on vacation, I sleep until 10 once we are in the car. Usually takes that long to get somewhere where I haven't been before, and where there are cool things to look at.

I hate waking up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy,
'cause I grab my glasses, head out the door, and have to hit this city.
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of jack,
'cause when I leave for the night, I wont' be allowed back.

I'm talkin' bout pedicure on my toes toes
All my friends dressin up like hoes hoes
Boys tryin' to get in our clothes clothes

Drop rockin'
Playin' our favorite MP3's
Because no one owns CD's
Tryin' to fight narcolepsy…….

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!