Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Are you happy now?

Last posted May 08, 2011 at 02:03PM EDT. Added May 07, 2011 at 10:51PM EDT
53 posts from 21 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Ashbot wrote:

Okay so…
5 trolls.
Really gay.
That reminds me of something…

Ash, we're not even trolls.

Well, I guess Troll King and Suis-something-sexy are.

Last edited May 07, 2011 at 11:00PM EDT

Piano wrote:

We just drove away another user.

He was obviously a cannibal troll, but he was a user nonetheless.

(Inb4 people accusing me of hypocrisy)

I've told you several times before….stop making threads about every little thing your 10 year old mind thinks up.

@thread: I really couldn't give a shit. It's not like we drove away an oldfag or anything.

Zoidberg: "Today, I think I'll start a useless thread!"
us: "this thread sucks lol ur such a troll jk ur not"
Zoidberg: "oh god people are insulting me, what do i do. uh uhmmm"
us: "we're obviously raging so hard at you."
Zoidberg: "Guise i was trolling all along hehe right, that's what I was trying to do. it was totally intentional."
us: "no."
Zoidberg / troll king: "u mad"
us: "not really. It's sad that you think so."
Zoidberg / troll king: "…oh."
us: "yea."
Zoidberg: "no srsly u mad inb4 the lock lololol" (god i'm so good, people think i'm a troll lol)

Ogreenworld wrote:

Zoidberg: "Guise i was trolling all along hehe right, that's what I was trying to do. it was totally intentional."
Zoidberg: "no srsly u mad inb4 the lock lololol" (god i'm so good, people think i'm a troll lol)

No, I don't think I am a troll. I think I'm a person joking at a member who obviously wants to be joked at. I mean come on, you really think that some dude with the name "Troll Hater" Who talks about how much he hates trolls, and even beyond all that baits Trolls with things like "Meany poopy head", is not a Cannibal Troll?

Ogreenworld wrote:

@thread

Srsly guys? A troll circle-jerk? What the fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if that user troll hater was made by troll king to make more people like him. Srsly why are you picking on a person that is acting like a 5 year old.
@lobster scientist guy
You do realize that you can get banned for spamming…right?

Ashbot wrote:

@thread

Srsly guys? A troll circle-jerk? What the fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if that user troll hater was made by troll king to make more people like him. Srsly why are you picking on a person that is acting like a 5 year old.
@lobster scientist guy

You know who I am Ashbrony. And yes, I know that. Just poking fun at Troll Hater.

Ashbot wrote:

@thread

@lobster scientist guy

Where's Lobster Guy??

This thread wouldn't have happened in the first place if Zoidberg didn't feel the need to try and scold us for getting rid of a newfag who was such a trollbait, no one could resist to take a bite. I mean seriously, I've been here for 9 months and I've seen this happen a lot. People get upset and leave because they aren't used to us even though this is the internet and no one should take anything said seriously. Except for what I just said then. And then. And then. And then. And then. And then… And then.

Last edited May 08, 2011 at 01:22PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!