Forums / Discussion / General

170,187 total conversations in 5,453 threads

+ New Thread


Friday 13th Involuntary Flashmob!

Last posted May 14, 2011 at 11:05PM EDT. Added May 13, 2011 at 03:27AM EDT
27 posts from 19 users

Well, If only I lived in NY to go do that…

May 13, 2011 at 06:52AM EDT
Quote

I wonder if people have been actually following through with this.

May 13, 2011 at 11:10AM EDT

No doubt the 4channers in NYC, maybe even moot might show up just for a publicity stunt knowing alot of people will be
A. Watching
B. Recording

May 13, 2011 at 12:37PM EDT
Quote

I doubt any /b/tards will show up to this. They’ll all probably be at home tonight screencapin the hell outta this. That is if anyone shows up.

May 13, 2011 at 12:44PM EDT
Quote

Okay, let’s guess at the number of people showing up.

I’m guessing somewhere between 50-125, with 200 at the most.

May 13, 2011 at 12:49PM EDT
Quote

Chris wrote:

Okay, let’s guess at the number of people showing up.

I’m guessing somewhere between 50-125, with 200 at the most.

The post above my head know my thoughts. ARE U A WIZARD?

May 13, 2011 at 12:51PM EDT

SilverMonGoose wrote:

The post above my head know my thoughts. ARE U A WIZARD?

May 13, 2011 at 01:09PM EDT
Quote

I’m so glad yall posted this I was invited to this and planned on showing up….

May 13, 2011 at 01:15PM EDT
Quote

The only one to show up so far.
It took him 30 min. to get there.
[photo:99359]

May 13, 2011 at 06:24PM EDT
Quote

DAMMIT!

It worked earlier today…

Last edited May 13, 2011 at 07:29PM EDT
May 13, 2011 at 07:28PM EDT
Quote

there is some screenies out of people with suits there haha, ill update the forever alone page around 8:30 when i have more then 1.

May 13, 2011 at 07:38PM EDT
Quote

I think my computer is just too slow to load the camera. What a horrible day to have a laptop getting repaired.

May 13, 2011 at 08:02PM EDT
Quote

In three minutes I’ve seen three guys.

May 13, 2011 at 08:10PM EDT

Most likely, people trying to access the camera all about the same time would be causing some sort of lag. It’s a neat idea, though, even if it doesn’t end up being huge.

May 13, 2011 at 08:14PM EDT
Quote

Well that was a fail.

So many less guys than expected.

Wasn’t really a flashmob as much as random guys coming and going.

May 13, 2011 at 08:43PM EDT
Quote

Than they meet each other, and start talking, than things get more serious from that point forward.

Last edited May 13, 2011 at 09:43PM EDT
May 13, 2011 at 09:43PM EDT

DAMMIT! So you were the ones who led me to 46th & Broadway?!?!?!

Last edited May 14, 2011 at 12:21AM EDT
May 14, 2011 at 12:21AM EDT
Quote

Alex wrote:

DAMMIT! So you were the ones who led me to 46th & Broadway?!?!?!

Yep, and I was the Brains behind Anon’s activities.

May 14, 2011 at 12:33AM EDT

Why 13th of May?
Why not some other day like 1st January?
4th of July?
Or (my worst idea)… 20th April? (I hate drugs…)

May 14, 2011 at 05:12AM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

Why 13th of May?
Why not some other day like 1st January?
4th of July?
Or (my worst idea)… 20th April? (I hate drugs…)

It doesn’t really matter what day it’s on, as long as it’s on a Friday or Saturday night.

May 14, 2011 at 09:22AM EDT
Quote

Chris Menning and I rolled by there yesterday. We accidentally went to the wrong payphones across the street first, but it was good that we did because one of the Forever Alones made the mistake of going to those phones as well. I got him on video here, but he asked that we do not show his face.

At the right payphones across the street, there were like 5-7 people taking photos and recording video.

May 14, 2011 at 12:08PM EDT
Quote

Don wrote:

Chris Menning and I rolled by there yesterday. We accidentally went to the wrong payphones across the street first, but it was good that we did because one of the Forever Alones made the mistake of going to those phones as well. I got him on video here, but he asked that we do not show his face.

At the right payphones across the street, there were like 5-7 people taking photos and recording video.

Oh, Chrismen:

And Don (and some random Forever Alone guy):

May 14, 2011 at 08:17PM EDT
Quote

I like the guy looking at Chris in the background in the first photo, shame his face is cut in half from the photo edge.

Last edited May 14, 2011 at 11:06PM EDT
May 14, 2011 at 11:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!