Forums / Discussion / General

232,632 total conversations in 7,776 threads

+ New Thread

Oh god...

Last posted May 19, 2011 at 10:44PM EDT. Added May 15, 2011 at 01:05PM EDT
25 posts from 20 users

So, as many of you may know, the Apocalypse has been scheduled to occur on May 21st- this saturday. And as many of you also probably know, I probably won't get picked to go into the sky with all of the christian people… So what do I do? Should I become a pirate so I can pillage stores and plunder booty (LOL) so I can enjoy my last week without a guy with horns poking my ass for ALL ETERNITY? Or should I reform? Any ideas?

Rapture on May 21st? I would like your stuff

Are you attending the rapture on May 21st, 2011? I expect to be left behind when it happens, so if you aren't going to need your worldly possessions; be they money, cars, canned food, durable goods, etc; I would gladly take them off of your hands. Serious responses only, please. And remember, time is short! You can contact me by replying to this ad. I live in Ronkonkoma, But I'm willing to travel for said goods.

That douchebag predicting the end of the world is a douchebag. Making all us Christians look stupid, like him.

But yeah, I say you go plunder some booty.

And ass.

That's the day of my Birthday Party.
Some Friends and I are just gonna kick back and watch the fireworks. Best birthday ever.

Last edited May 15, 2011 at 03:23PM EDT

Damn doomsdays!Their everywhere!
every year there has to be something that will end the world….if its 06.06.06 or 09.09.09 ..i'm just sick of it
At least if they were right,but no i have to hear everybody talk about it untill that day when it's supposed to happen…than everybody is back to normal…i hate this life

lol. I remember 06/06/06… It was a school day. We called it "Punch-an-Emo Day".
People contemplated their deaths and here I'm punching shaggy haired teenagers.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!