Forums / General

195,581 total conversations in 5,382 threads

+ New Thread


On This Day, the Twenty-First of May, Twenty Eleven Anno Domini...

Last posted May 25, 2011 at 06:27PM EDT. Added May 20, 2011 at 04:32PM EDT
82 conversations with 25 participants

Probably because it’s not the 21st.

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/

May 20, 2011 at 04:45PM EDT
Quote

And you get angry at me for making useless posts, hypocrite.

May 20, 2011 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

Wow Hercules. RussianFedora is (succesfully) making fun of you for making pointless threads


.

May 20, 2011 at 05:04PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

And you get angry at me for making useless posts, hypocrite.

@herc…

May 20, 2011 at 05:13PM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

NOTHING HAPPENED.

It’s already Saturday 7 AM in Sydney Australia. As far as I know, nothing has happened. Unless Heaven doesn’t want Aussies in Paradise.

However, you still deserve this.

Last edited May 20, 2011 at 05:18PM EDT
May 20, 2011 at 05:18PM EDT
Quote

just turned 12 in the uk, no rapture
obviously Jesus is only saving white middle class americans

May 20, 2011 at 07:16PM EDT
Quote

Flamingly offensive string of insults towards religion.

May 20, 2011 at 10:09PM EDT
Quote

Oh jesus, RussiaFedora made a post that got +5 Karma.
I guess it really is the end of the world!

May 20, 2011 at 10:31PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Oh jesus, RussiaFedora made a post that got +5 Karma.
I guess it really is the end of the world!

LOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO…. I liek dis

May 20, 2011 at 10:37PM EDT
Quote

Well, today is the day. Let’s watch the fails, shall we?

May 21, 2011 at 12:30AM EDT
Quote

Monday and Tuesday are the last two days of school for me.
I’m going to lawl so hard at how many kids I see there who didn’t study because they thought they were going to get saved.

May 21, 2011 at 12:41AM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Oh jesus, RussiaFedora made a post that got +5 Karma.
I guess it really is the end of the world!

OH YEA, WELL, UM, YOU SMELL. REALLY BAD. LYKE A PEACOCK.

Owned.
Last edited May 21, 2011 at 12:44AM EDT
May 21, 2011 at 12:44AM EDT
Quote

@Alex: I am coming on. LOL.
@Dane: It is the 21st already, here in the East.
@RussianFedora: I made this one on purpose: draw flak. Yours are still making me laugh.
@Hiromate: Australia’s gonna be alright mate.
@Buttering Your Bread: It happens six in the evening.
@DrPepperFan: I accidentally got a bad Karma. That is just as apocalyptic.
@Kalmo: I watch fails everyday.
@Sam: I’m doing the same with the people in my hood who doesn’t go to work/school next week.

All in all, if you just served me with flames and nega-karma, CONGRATULATIONS.

May 21, 2011 at 01:20AM EDT
Quote

@Hiromate
You’re still 3 hours behind me.

May 21, 2011 at 01:27AM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

@Alex: I am coming on. LOL.
@Dane: It is the 21st already, here in the East.
@RussianFedora: I made this one on purpose: draw flak. Yours are still making me laugh.
@Hiromate: Australia’s gonna be alright mate.
@Buttering Your Bread: It happens six in the evening.
@DrPepperFan: I accidentally got a bad Karma. That is just as apocalyptic.
@Kalmo: I watch fails everyday.
@Sam: I’m doing the same with the people in my hood who doesn’t go to work/school next week.

All in all, if you just served me with flames and nega-karma, CONGRATULATIONS.

Bro, if you’re going to get angry at me for making useless posts, be clean of them like Dane.

May 21, 2011 at 01:38AM EDT
Quote

It occurs at 6:00 PM in each timezone. Yes, it’s happening one time zone at a time.
And there are only supposed to be 144,000 people saved.
The rest of us are damned. We won’t be going anywhere,

May 21, 2011 at 02:20AM EDT
Quote

/Sees no-one else outside at night.
/Is the only one on earth.

May 21, 2011 at 02:52AM EDT
Quote

F**k this, it’s 6pm/1800hrs here and I’m not dead or anything.
This Rapture thing is bullsh*t.
Requesting Thread Lock.

May 21, 2011 at 06:25AM EDT
Quote

You started the thread and now that nothing happened you want it locked? This is a time of celebration…

….

Or maybe wherever you live is a place with no Rapture….

May 21, 2011 at 10:13AM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

F**k this, it’s 6pm/1800hrs here and I’m not dead or anything.
This Rapture thing is bullsh*t.
Requesting Thread Lock.

It’s supposed to be 6PM PACIFIC time anyway.

May 21, 2011 at 10:41AM EDT
Quote

Also when and if you DO get Raptured, you don’t die. You are assumed into Heaven. Like the Assumption of Mary. She didn’t die. (Sorry to go on a religion rant; Catholic school; gotta know this stuff)

May 21, 2011 at 10:47AM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

F**k this, it’s 6pm/1800hrs here and I’m not dead or anything.
This Rapture thing is bullsh*t.
Requesting Thread Lock.

Its taken you this long to click on?

May 21, 2011 at 10:56AM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

Nope, I’m PARTYING HARD.
Cause the RAPETURD didn’t happen.

Of COURSE you didn’t get Raptured because you’re the Messiah, dumbass.

May 21, 2011 at 12:25PM EDT
Quote

“Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.” (Revelation 14:1 – New International Version)

Revelation says 144,000 people will be raptured.
The US Census estimates that 154,000 people die EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So even if today was the rapture, we might not even notice.

May 21, 2011 at 12:30PM EDT
Quote

Joaquin Phoenix wrote:

“Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.” (Revelation 14:1 – New International Version)

Revelation says 144,000 people will be raptured.
The US Census estimates that 154,000 people die EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So even if today was the rapture, we might not even notice.

The 144,000 are the Jews who became Christians after the Rapture. And I know because I went to Christian private school all the way up to 6th grade.

May 21, 2011 at 12:41PM EDT
Quote

Dane wrote:

The 144,000 are the Jews who became Christians after the Rapture. And I know because I went to Christian private school all the way up to 6th grade.

Haha, same here. And when you get to a public school with 10x the ppls your like. 0____o

May 21, 2011 at 12:46PM EDT
Quote

Joaquin Phoenix wrote:

“Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.” (Revelation 14:1 – New International Version)

Revelation says 144,000 people will be raptured.
The US Census estimates that 154,000 people die EVERY SINGLE DAY.

So even if today was the rapture, we might not even notice.

154,000 people die every day, but ontop of that about 300,000 are born every day (Guesstimate, I have a population clock on my computer)

May 21, 2011 at 12:58PM EDT
Quote

/posts party hard .gif

/gets karma

/repeat

May 21, 2011 at 01:01PM EDT
Quote

Hey guys. 6pm 21st May 2011 GMT
NOTHING HAPPENED.

May 21, 2011 at 01:08PM EDT
Quote

Sam wrote:

Monday and Tuesday are the last two days of school for me.
I’m going to lawl so hard at how many kids I see there who didn’t study because they thought they were going to get saved.

Huh? Where do you live? For me it’s 21st June that I end.

May 21, 2011 at 01:10PM EDT
Quote

Dinner wrote:

Hey guys. 6pm 21st May 2011 GMT
NOTHING HAPPENED.

THAT’S BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN GMT TIME. GOD ONLY LOVES AMERICANS.

/Sarcasm

Edit No one took offense to that, right?

Last edited May 21, 2011 at 01:18PM EDT
May 21, 2011 at 01:11PM EDT
Quote

Dinner wrote:

Hey guys. 6pm 21st May 2011 GMT
NOTHING HAPPENED.

Well maybe because it’s 6 PM and not AM.

May 21, 2011 at 01:11PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

THAT’S BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN GMT TIME. GOD ONLY LOVES AMERICANS.

/Sarcasm

Edit No one took offense to that, right?

Even then, North America (Canada, US, Mexico) has 12 different time zones. (And yes, I read that you were sarcastic. I’m not bashing you)

May 21, 2011 at 01:16PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Well, it’s past 6PM, and nothing’s happe

I see what you did there… And yes, you’re right, my bad

May 21, 2011 at 01:19PM EDT
Quote

Kalmo wrote:

You started the thread and now that nothing happened you want it locked? This is a time of celebration…

….

Or maybe wherever you live is a place with no Rapture….

Can someone give me the sauce for the Dumbledance? I’ve been looking foreverer

May 21, 2011 at 01:21PM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

NOTHING HAPPENED.

Besides, it’s supposed to happen at 6:00 PM.

May 21, 2011 at 01:23PM EDT
Quote

It’s still probably 7:00 for some people in the far east.

May 21, 2011 at 01:25PM EDT
Quote

GUIZE. The Harold Camper guy said it was supposed to happen at 6PM Pacific time.

May 21, 2011 at 01:29PM EDT
Quote

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

NOTHING HAPPENED.

I don’t get it. Is this a rapture joke or something?

May 21, 2011 at 01:30PM EDT

Matt wrote:

I don’t get it. Is this a rapture joke or something?

Yes, it is a rapture joke. The rapture didn’t (and will NEVER /sarc) happen.

May 21, 2011 at 01:36PM EDT
Quote

Had a 5.0 Earthquake in Western Australia at about 18:02

BRB.

Last edited May 21, 2011 at 02:19PM EDT
May 21, 2011 at 02:17PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!