Forums / Discussion / General

168,593 total conversations in 5,400 threads

+ New Thread


Why this thread will be locked

Last posted Jun 23, 2011 at 01:55AM EDT. Added Jun 16, 2011 at 03:09AM EDT
60 posts from 34 users

Hi, this thread is going to be locked, here’s why;

1. Someone will post ponies
2. It is probably a repeat of another thread
3. A user will make an unrelated post, causing a chain reaction
4. Captain Blubber won’t like it
5. Trolling will take place
6. Troll King will post
7. RussianFedora will post
8. Someone will make a comic about it
9. Someone will complain about the userbase
10. Someone will complain about people complaining about the userbase
11. There will be a spam post
12. It will be moved to JFF
13. Someone will post an unrelated macro
14. A user will laugh at the fact that the word macro resembles the word “macaroni”
15. PimpAbra won’t like it
16. Several users will disagree with it
17. “tl;dr”
18. Someone will reference old memes
19. Someone will make a bad joke
20. “Omg, this thread made fun of me, lock it!!!”
21. There will be drama
22. Someone will post video games
23. Someone will complain about grammar
24. Someone will swear
25. Someone will try to attempt all the reasons listed
26. [Admin’s name] won’t like it
27. “Threads automatically close after 30 days…”
28. Someone will post an obscure anime reference
29. Pseudo-intellectualism will take place
30. There will be emoticons
31. _
32. “LOL epic win over 9000 star post never gonna give you up I herd u liek dawg”
33. Fuck all

The End

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 03:11AM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 03:09AM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Amidoingitrite?

^High as fuck

Jun 16, 2011 at 03:33AM EDT
Quote

A user will make an unrelated post

badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers mushroom mushroom a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers mushroom mushroom a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers amushroom mushroom a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers a here goes the Snaaaik oh snake ohoohooho itsa snake a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers mushroom mushroom badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers mushroom mushroom a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers mushroom mushroom a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers amushroom mushroom a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers a here goes the Snaaaik oh snake ohoohooho itsa snake a badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers mushroom mushroom

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 03:34AM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 03:33AM EDT
Quote

You forgot Autoplay:




Good ol’ Dean.

Edit: I am disappoint.

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 10:27AM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 03:38AM EDT
Quote

Taryn wrote:

Hi, this thread is going to be locked, here’s why;

1. Someone will post ponies
2. It is probably a repeat of another thread
3. A user will make an unrelated post, causing a chain reaction
4. Captain Blubber won’t like it
5. Trolling will take place
6. Troll King will post
7. RussianFedora will post
8. Someone will make a comic about it
9. Someone will complain about the userbase
10. Someone will complain about people complaining about the userbase
11. There will be a spam post
12. It will be moved to JFF
13. Someone will post an unrelated macro
14. A user will laugh at the fact that the word macro resembles the word “macaroni”
15. PimpAbra won’t like it
16. Several users will disagree with it
17. “tl;dr”
18. Someone will reference old memes
19. Someone will make a bad joke
20. “Omg, this thread made fun of me, lock it!!!”
21. There will be drama
22. Someone will post video games
23. Someone will complain about grammar
24. Someone will swear
25. Someone will try to attempt all the reasons listed
26. [Admin’s name] won’t like it
27. “Threads automatically close after 30 days…”
28. Someone will post an obscure anime reference
29. Pseudo-intellectualism will take place
30. There will be emoticons
31. _
32. “LOL epic win over 9000 star post never gonna give you up I herd u liek dawg”
33. Fuck all

The End

34. No Exceptions
[photo:2690]

Jun 16, 2011 at 03:57AM EDT
Quote

Frozenpwn The Prince of Indifference wrote:

Or Am I?

The answer is maybe.

Jun 16, 2011 at 04:01AM EDT
Quote

KYM in a nutshell.




But you forgot one, replaying the same videos over, and over, and over again till forever, but hell I never get sick of this song, people on KYM are so serious.

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 05:28AM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 05:19AM EDT

Rule thirty s- Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccccccce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 08:15AM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 08:14AM EDT
Quote

In b4 the Bach..

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 08:48AM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 08:42AM EDT
Quote
14. A user will laugh at the fact that the word macro resembles the word “macaroni”

Ho wow, I haven’t noticed until now.

Jun 16, 2011 at 08:51AM EDT
Quote

Hey g- NOPE.
Walks out

Jun 16, 2011 at 09:42AM EDT

Lets post ponies!

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 10:37AM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 10:35AM EDT
Quote

NO, COME AT ME, BROS

“Lil’ Dragons With Attitude, a story about a bunch of archetypal characters doing their best to get along and also create a money siphon the likes of which hasn’t been seen since Pokemon.

Heres our main character, Tasty LittlePie. He’s a hard worker, and all his friends are total goofs! No one can seem to take him seriously, so he sighs a lot and we laugh when he’s basically just talking to the audience. But he also loves sweets, so you know he’s not totally unlike us. He’s also one of the only boys, so he feels isolated and we can all “Awh” at that. He hates that Lil’ Dragons look so girly, how funny.

It has everything it needs to take off as a fandom. Since basically all you have to do is be bad at art, and copy paste a picture of really just about anything on their belly, you can make you own pretty easily and pretend it was part of the story without really inserting yourself. First the women will like it, then the gay men. We look forward to your fanatical devotion as yet another outlet for trying to convince yourself and others that you’re more interesting than you genuinely are.
What? Your character has an Apple on his belly? And blonde hair? I bet he’s awfully sweet and really dumb, but it’s funny dumb, not stupid dumb like Ed Edd and Eddy."

Jun 16, 2011 at 10:58AM EDT
Quote

Allow me to add 37: Yet Hercules will still care enough to post.

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:11PM EDT
Quote

Some rules why this thread won’t be locked:
1. It’s a thread about threads being locked.
2. It’s humorous.
3. Mods think it’s funny and won’t lock it.

This thread is pretty awesome. It’s unstoppable.

Jun 16, 2011 at 01:12PM EDT
Quote

Dinner wrote:

Some rules why this thread won’t be locked:
1. It’s a thread about threads being locked.
2. It’s humorous.
3. Mods think it’s funny and won’t lock it.

This thread is pretty awesome. It’s unstoppable.

This, and 4. According to the law of complementary entities; to lock a thread, one first has to perceive the latter in its negative form, in order to contrast what one sees as locked, or not. This thread has its negative inside, according to 1., thus resulting in an endless loop of pro -and anti contrast collision.

This thread will be open forever.

#philosophylulz

Jun 16, 2011 at 02:50PM EDT

Hariama wrote:

This, and 4. According to the law of complementary entities; to lock a thread, one first has to perceive the latter in its negative form, in order to contrast what one sees as locked, or not. This thread has its negative inside, according to 1., thus resulting in an endless loop of pro -and anti contrast collision.

This thread will be open forever.

#philosophylulz

Is a black hole thread that’s all

Jun 16, 2011 at 02:57PM EDT
Quote

Frozenpwn The Prince of Indifference wrote:

Is a black hole thread that’s all

What? Did someone say division by zero? alright!

Jun 16, 2011 at 03:02PM EDT
Quote

And now I post the results of my late night boredom using YouTube.

Jun 16, 2011 at 03:58PM EDT
Quote

It’s been over 15 hours and this thread still hasn’t been locked.

Jun 16, 2011 at 06:06PM EDT
Quote

A guy walks into a bar.

“Ow!” He says.




Jun 16, 2011 at 09:17PM EDT
Quote

Also, if someone posts a krama wrohgin thread.

Edit: And if OP makes a grammatical error in his thread, everyone will complain about how bad the grammar in this thread is.

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 10:36PM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 10:35PM EDT
Quote

Reverse phychology says that because you said it will be locked, it will not be locked. I will now proceed to pick up the prices of my mind that just exploded.

Jun 16, 2011 at 10:39PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Reverse phychology says that because you said it will be locked, it will not be locked. I will now proceed to pick up the prices of my mind that just exploded.

PRICES?!?!!?? SERIOUSLY!???!?! I SURE HOPE YOU MEAN PIECES!!!!!! THE GRAMMAR IN THIS THREAD IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

/Sarcasm
Jun 16, 2011 at 10:51PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

PRICES?!?!!?? SERIOUSLY!???!?! I SURE HOPE YOU MEAN PIECES!!!!!! THE GRAMMAR IN THIS THREAD IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

/Sarcasm

Maybe there is price tags in his head?

Last edited Jun 16, 2011 at 10:56PM EDT
Jun 16, 2011 at 10:55PM EDT
Quote

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Come at me bros.

No, you come at us!

Last edited Jun 17, 2011 at 12:02AM EDT
Jun 17, 2011 at 12:01AM EDT
Quote

Taryn wrote:

Hi, this thread is going to be locked, here’s why;

1. Someone will post ponies
2. It is probably a repeat of another thread
3. A user will make an unrelated post, causing a chain reaction
4. Captain Blubber won’t like it
5. Trolling will take place
6. Troll King will post
7. RussianFedora will post
8. Someone will make a comic about it
9. Someone will complain about the userbase
10. Someone will complain about people complaining about the userbase
11. There will be a spam post
12. It will be moved to JFF
13. Someone will post an unrelated macro
14. A user will laugh at the fact that the word macro resembles the word “macaroni”
15. PimpAbra won’t like it
16. Several users will disagree with it
17. “tl;dr”
18. Someone will reference old memes
19. Someone will make a bad joke
20. “Omg, this thread made fun of me, lock it!!!”
21. There will be drama
22. Someone will post video games
23. Someone will complain about grammar
24. Someone will swear
25. Someone will try to attempt all the reasons listed
26. [Admin’s name] won’t like it
27. “Threads automatically close after 30 days…”
28. Someone will post an obscure anime reference
29. Pseudo-intellectualism will take place
30. There will be emoticons
31. _
32. “LOL epic win over 9000 star post never gonna give you up I herd u liek dawg”
33. Fuck all

The End

Thanks! You seem to have covered the bases well; I’ll keep this list as a handy reference for my new job.
(Wait, did I say that out loud? Oh well, I hope Taryn saw it…)

Last edited Jun 17, 2011 at 12:45AM EDT
Jun 17, 2011 at 12:39AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!