Forums / Discussion / General

169,929 total conversations in 5,440 threads

+ New Thread


LulzSec Is One Guy, a Facebook Employee

Last posted Jun 18, 2011 at 12:13AM EDT. Added Jun 17, 2011 at 03:37PM EDT
22 posts from 11 users

That’s what I heard anyway. And then they tweeted this:

Now taking requests for DDoS attacks: 614-LULZSEC – Choose your target. If you say Facebook we’ll just leak your number. >:[

Coincidence?
(putting on my tinfoil hat)

Last edited Jun 17, 2011 at 04:00PM EDT
Jun 17, 2011 at 03:37PM EDT
Quote

https://twitter.com/#!/LulzSec I almost think they need their own article cuz they are so lulzy.

but really no.

Jun 17, 2011 at 03:58PM EDT
Quote

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

https://twitter.com/#!/LulzSec I almost think they need their own article cuz they are so lulzy.

but really no.

Event entry yo!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/lulzsec-hacks

Jun 17, 2011 at 04:16PM EDT
Quote

I don’t think it’s all that, as you put it, “lulzy”.

http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2011/06/15/lulzsec-vs-the-cia/

http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2011/06/13/lulzsec-vs-the-u-s-senate-of-the-day/

I think I’m the only one who hates these guys/this guy.

Last edited Jun 17, 2011 at 05:36PM EDT
Jun 17, 2011 at 05:35PM EDT
Quote

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

I don’t think it’s all that, as you put it, “lulzy”.

http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2011/06/15/lulzsec-vs-the-cia/

http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2011/06/13/lulzsec-vs-the-u-s-senate-of-the-day/

I think I’m the only one who hates these guys/this guy.

I don’t like Lulzsec either… ( I have a huge hate for them now) specially because of the 62000 people info’s leak, so many people stealing their money from their paypal and etc… Gosh, and they’re proud of it, these people make me sick

and yes, minecraft…. they made me rage but notch treated them as what they are… little annoying bugs.

Last edited Jun 17, 2011 at 05:46PM EDT
Jun 17, 2011 at 05:45PM EDT
Quote

Kasumi Kenshiro wrote:

I don’t like Lulzsec either… ( I have a huge hate for them now) specially because of the 62000 people info’s leak, so many people stealing their money from their paypal and etc… Gosh, and they’re proud of it, these people make me sick

and yes, minecraft…. they made me rage but notch treated them as what they are… little annoying bugs.

that’s the one part I don’t like about it, but at least they are showing sites where their security exploits are. Most of their hacks were simple SQL injections and they caused little harm while doing most of them. Releasing data gives the companies real motivation to actually fix these leaks and tighten up their security.

Jun 17, 2011 at 05:59PM EDT
Quote

Well, they made a statement that it’s not them people should fear, but rather the “inviso-hackers”
it is something i was thinking about recently… Yet they DID release info people lost their stuff, and all they just made it on public they are correct on the part “you really think every hacker tells what he did?” My point is they are doing harm to us all, no matter what they say, yes we should fear those “invisible hackers who work for companies or are real stealers” but gosh what i mean is they are exposing themselves, i demand a attack on these damn asshats.
It’s time for….
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/117/658/EveryThreadEver.gif?1303871634[/img]

Last edited Jun 17, 2011 at 06:43PM EDT
Jun 17, 2011 at 06:38PM EDT
Quote

Kasumi Kenshiro wrote:

I don’t like Lulzsec either… ( I have a huge hate for them now) specially because of the 62000 people info’s leak, so many people stealing their money from their paypal and etc… Gosh, and they’re proud of it, these people make me sick

and yes, minecraft…. they made me rage but notch treated them as what they are… little annoying bugs.

I’m pretty sure those people only lost the money on Paypal because they used they same email and password as they use on other websites. It would never have been a problem if the victims had any internet sense.

Jun 17, 2011 at 06:42PM EDT
Quote

Captain Blubber wrote:

I’m pretty sure those people only lost the money on Paypal because they used they same email and password as they use on other websites. It would never have been a problem if the victims had any internet sense.

While I’d like to agree, isn’t that a little like saying that rape victims should have taken self defense classes?

Jun 17, 2011 at 06:47PM EDT
Quote

LulzSec eh? Meh. I’ll go live in the woods for a few years, come back when this whole hacking rush is over.

Jun 17, 2011 at 07:14PM EDT
Quote

Joaquin Phoenix wrote:

While I’d like to agree, isn’t that a little like saying that rape victims should have taken self defense classes?

it’s more like saying don’t go around using the same key for your house, your car(s), and your safe. Or don’t go around carrying your ssn, your birth certificate, your id, and your credit cards all in the same wallet. (I just now realized I am doing that last thing I said. Facepalm.jpg)

Jun 17, 2011 at 07:40PM EDT
Quote

Joaquin Phoenix wrote:

That’s what I heard anyway. And then they tweeted this:

Now taking requests for DDoS attacks: 614-LULZSEC – Choose your target. If you say Facebook we’ll just leak your number. >:[

Coincidence?
(putting on my tinfoil hat)

Hey dumbass, it takes more than one person to DDoS a site. That’s probably just one person from Lulzsec

Jun 17, 2011 at 07:56PM EDT
Quote

Kasumi Kenshiro wrote:

Well, they made a statement that it’s not them people should fear, but rather the “inviso-hackers”
it is something i was thinking about recently… Yet they DID release info people lost their stuff, and all they just made it on public they are correct on the part “you really think every hacker tells what he did?” My point is they are doing harm to us all, no matter what they say, yes we should fear those “invisible hackers who work for companies or are real stealers” but gosh what i mean is they are exposing themselves, i demand a attack on these damn asshats.
It’s time for….
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/117/658/EveryThreadEver.gif?1303871634[/img]

[img fail LOL]… never mind it was internetfight.gif.

Jun 17, 2011 at 09:11PM EDT
Quote

Katie C. wrote:

Hey dumbass, it takes more than one person to DDoS a site. That’s probably just one person from Lulzsec

They have big botnets. Multiple computers just waiting to attack something without the computer owner’s consent.

Jun 17, 2011 at 09:31PM EDT
Quote

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

They have big botnets. Multiple computers just waiting to attack something without the computer owner’s consent.

I know what a botnet is, but I think this was coordinated by more than one person.

Jun 17, 2011 at 09:46PM EDT
Quote

well lulzsec is a team, but i’m not sure who runs their twitter. I figured all of them run it and moderate it because they post at all hours and sometimes they post something only to take it down a couple of minutes later.

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:09PM EDT
Quote

I have a disliking for LulzSec as well, hacking the US Government could cause severe consequences for parts of the Internet that weren’t even involved with LulzSec.

Oh, and they took down Minecraft. I can never forgive them for that.

Jun 18, 2011 at 12:04AM EDT
Quote

LulzSec is just a bunch of script kiddies jumping on the “hacker” fad. They feel as though they’re superior because of their recent bump in news. Hell, they think they’re winning their little feud with Anonymous because they made the summerfags on /b/ butthurt. Thing is, Anon is huge where as LulzSec will be gone in a month.

Jun 18, 2011 at 12:13AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!