Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted May 17, 2015 at 03:39AM EDT. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2602 posts from 259 users

You misspelled my name. Just take the W off of Whooves. Also, no one was tagged as the Knight guy waaayyy at the bottom.

Other than that this IS THE BEST KYM photo ever! You win so many internets!

I LOVE IT!

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 at 02:52AM EDT

Chris wrote:

Tingle kicks ass.

Anyone who thinks otherwise knows shit about LoZ.

Unless you own all the maps Mr.tinkles provides, in which case hes just a flying guy in spandex.

Btw, I should have been zelda, would have been cool having a green suit and sword..

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 at 03:00AM EDT

Kalmo when did you sleep last night?
…….and you forgot about me.
I'm nobody…………

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 at 08:22AM EDT

Ok guys, if you weren't in it, don't worry. I mostly tried to go with personalities or if your avatar resembled that.

@Derpy: Thanks, fixing it now
@Luncay: Thanks, fixing it now
@Tomberry: You are the Deku King

If I can find another large portrait but smaller than this, I'll include other members into it.

I fixed it. Here is the new version. I would edit the first post, but it doesn't want to let me.

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 at 08:59AM EDT

Also to anyone who can mention at least 2 reference in the portrait, that were not in the IRC with me last night, will automatically be in the next picture.

They are slight things that will be hard to notice at first. They either have to do with the history of KYM or users being the character that they are.

Side note: RussianFedorah already caught one, so he needs one more.

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 at 09:10AM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

How do I equal dark Link?

At some point, I started to run out of people so I started sticking people in places. Only like ten though. And I feel like we're kind of opposites. So…

Sorry, I was going to make you the owl, but I already used ManWithGoodTaste. I'll put you in the new one though. Also if you look at the new version I posted, he does have a name. The original post just won't let me edit.

SSBMMasta wrote:

I like how Horseeater is right next to Epona.

Ha, you caught the joke. That's +1 reference for you. Almost every character has a reference to play with other members, so just try to guess. I'd love to see some of everyone's ideas as to why they think something is that way.

DTC is plotting against me I just know it. Look at that empty faced glare. Its full of envy.

HEY YOU! LISTEN!
LISTEN!
ARE YOU FAMOUS.
LOOK! THREADS EVERYWHERE!
WATCH OUT!
LISTEN!

ಠ_ಠ

Syndicate, lol you got one reference. Navi is correct.

Anyway, here is another family photo. But this isn't just for any KYM user. This is for my best friends at KYM.

This picture also has references, so try to figure them out guys!

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 at 11:56AM EDT

Well, naturally, Kalmo is Scott Pilgrim.
Stoffe, whose avatar is a cat, is a cat.
And Taryn is also the Kim, who is her avatar, and similarly hates everyone.

… am i doing it right guise?

Last edited Jul 16, 2011 at 12:13PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Syndicate, lol you got one reference. Navi is correct.

Anyway, here is another family photo. But this isn't just for any KYM user. This is for my best friends at KYM.

This picture also has references, so try to figure them out guys!

Long haired Indian dude? Me Gusta.

But I'm still trying to figure out why I'm a lady in this one.

MDFification wrote:

Well, naturally, Kalmo is Scott Pilgrim.
Stoffe, whose avatar is a cat, is a cat.
And Taryn is also the Kim, who is her avatar, and similarly hates everyone.

… am i doing it right guise?

Yep. You got three. But there are still more.

SilverMonGoose wrote:

Long haired Indian dude? Me Gusta.

But I'm still trying to figure out why I'm a lady in this one.

It's because her hair changes a lot like Lady Gaga's and since you're avatar is Jim Gaga…

Kalmo wrote:

It's because her hair changes a lot like Lady Gaga's and since you're avatar is Jim Gaga…

Doh! Makes since!

And I'm flattered you consider me one of your best KYM bros, bro. I'd just like to s- S- Aw screw it I love you, man!

Ok, more references….
DrPepperFan is Envy. BlueSyndicate, DrPepperFan's fan, is Lynette, who is Envy's right hand woman.
Katie Starshine is Julie Powers… so Katie Starshine is the glue that holds KYM as a social group together?

Ok, thats all I got.

Well refrence wise the very top is from this pic right?

PwNeDoScAr only has ONE eye.
Good work by the way. You deserve all of that krama you got there +1

MDFification wrote:

Ok, more references….
DrPepperFan is Envy. BlueSyndicate, DrPepperFan's fan, is Lynette, who is Envy's right hand woman.
Katie Starshine is Julie Powers… so Katie Starshine is the glue that holds KYM as a social group together?

Ok, thats all I got.

Also I did in fact have sex with Kalmo and Alex.

True story.

I'm gonna start working on the third family portrait, but don't stop with your guesses guys! If all of the references are listed I might just try to find one even larger than Zelda.

MayorMilkman wrote:

Wait a minute.

I think you forgot Olivia.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Well I guess that means she gets to be in even more family photos. Sorry about that Olivia.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!