Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

15,425 total conversations in 204 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted Jan 21, 2015 at 09:30PM EST. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2569 posts from 251 users

Gamzee wrote:

Here you go, hope you guys are happy, even….ugh….Nikolaki8…that pathetic asshole.

Make sure to look at it in full.

Can someone Explain to me why i’m Dr Breen who just got shot in the head by kalmo?

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 09:43PM EST

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

Absolutely. Any requests? It will take a while, as I don’t really have access to the computer that the SSBB pic is on right now. I’m also doing other things.

Could you possibly make me Gray Fox?

Alright, I know he’s a Metal Gear character…. Which one is he, that one guy with the thingy on his face with a red circle in the middle?
I haven’t played any Metal Gear yet. I want to, though!

Yeah, he’s directly to the right of Snake. I haven’t actually played the original Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2, but Metal Gear Solid is a great series. MGS1 will kind of reference the two originals, but the instruction booklets usually give you a summary of the previous games.

So anybody care to explain about the needless neg krama?
Let’s see here…
Was it…Captain Falcon and Niko? Yeah, probably.
Seriously, please stop giving negative kramas to people who ask to be in my SSBB pic, as I asked them to ask.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 10:03PM EST

Absolutely. Any requests? It will take a while, as I don’t really have access to the computer that the SSBB pic is on right now. I’m also doing other things.

Nah, I’m good.

Gamzee wrote:

Here you go, hope you guys are happy, even….ugh….Nikolaki8…that pathetic asshole.

Make sure to look at it in full.

This made my day. :) Thank-you.
I would like to make a sincere apology to all the bitchiness I have been saying in this thread recently. My family has had some very close calls with death, so I’m struggling to be as happy as I usually am. So I resorting to whining. But that’s no excuse for the way I acted. I hope this doesn’t change of your opinions on me. Gamzee Makara [SoBeR] and Itiz, may I propose a truce? I really don’t like having enemies. I propose no one puts me in anything, till I learn how to make one of these things. Even then, I still propose the same thing. I hope you can all except my apology. I don’t want to have a bad reputation on here.
Yours truly,
Nikolaki8. (Ass)

Nikolaki8 wrote:

This made my day. :) Thank-you.
I would like to make a sincere apology to all the bitchiness I have been saying in this thread recently. My family has had some very close calls with death, so I’m struggling to be as happy as I usually am. So I resorting to whining. But that’s no excuse for the way I acted. I hope this doesn’t change of your opinions on me. Gamzee Makara [SoBeR] and Itiz, may I propose a truce? I really don’t like having enemies. I propose no one puts me in anything, till I learn how to make one of these things. Even then, I still propose the same thing. I hope you can all except my apology. I don’t want to have a bad reputation on here.
Yours truly,
Nikolaki8. (Ass)

So anybody care to explain about the needless neg krama?
Let’s see here…
Was it…Captain Falcon and Niko? Yeah, probably.
Seriously, please stop giving negative kramas to people who ask to be in my SSBB pic, as I asked them to ask.

I DID NOT GIVE NEGAKRAMA TO YOU!

Word Up! You must login or signup first!