Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

15,385 total conversations in 204 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted Jan 21, 2015 at 09:30PM EST. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2569 posts from 251 users

I disapear for a few weeks and people already start to forget me… :(

EDIT: Also, I promised I wouled make a hand drawn family photo, which I wasn’t able to finish by Christmas. However, I am hopeing to get it done and uploaded before my next semester starts.

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 02:34AM EST

Handa23 The Uber Pokemon Fan wrote:

I don’t think I’ve been in any either…

Considering the fact that you joined 10 days ago, I think there’s good reason for that.

Cite wrote:

Have I been in any of these?

I thought I spotted you in one but I’m really not sure. It’s hard to remember where everyone is in all these images unless you happen to be Syndic, Natsuru or Patrick (who are in just about all of them)

Seems to me, if you want to be included in an image. The only thing you can do is establish a good presence on this forum so the makers of these images remember you.

…or you can just make one yourself, that works too.

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 04:58AM EST

It’s a lot like BSoD said, but presence isn’t the only factor in picking people for photos. I usually have only, like, three or four people in mind when I’m starting one, then I tend to pick others at random…

Patrick wrote:

It’s a lot like BSoD said, but presence isn’t the only factor in picking people for photos. I usually have only, like, three or four people in mind when I’m starting one, then I tend to pick others at random…

The IRC plays a key part.
When the thread first started, it was summer, and I had plenty of time to go to the IRC, and appeared in quite a few photos.
Now that school started and I got a life, I have no time for the IRC and never got mentioned on the past few pages.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I have an awesome hat and cape in this one

Whats the name of that character?

It’s Geno, from Super Mario RPG. In fact, going from left to right, top to bottom, it goes-

Jack Cayman (MadWorld), AVGN, Chuck Norris (of course), Zeus (from No Holds Barred), Michael Jackson, Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey, Heavy, Spy, Pyro, Commander Shepard, Conan O’Brien, Mona (from WarioWare), Skull Kid, Red (from Red Dead Revolver), Little Mac, Glass Joe, Lucas, I’m Simon, Dr. Tobias Fünke (from Arrested Development!), Optimus Prime, Bill, Zoey, Louis, Francis, Geno, Pearl, Travis Touchdown, Yoshi, Kirby, Manny Calavera (from Grim Fandango, a FANTASTIC game), John Locke (from Lost), Mega Man, Tomba.

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 09:09PM EST

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I needed to do a Futurama one.

so it’s a Gamzee and Syndic shipping? and Witch-King goes after Lolli. and you and philip are best bros. makes sense.

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!