Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

15,315 total conversations in 202 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted Jan 21, 2015 at 09:30PM EST. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2569 posts from 251 users

I never played any of the Zelda series so didn’t know it was an annoying and redundant character…I didn’t even know it was Fi
I never played any of the Zelda series so didn’t know it was an annoying and redundant character
never played any of the Zelda series

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 07:42AM EDT

@Cheese

It’s true. As a kid growing up I would beg Mum and Dad for an console but they wouldn’t have any of that. They kept that stance for the better part of my childhood, NES? No. SNES? Mega Drive? No. N64? No. Playstation? No.

PC was the only platform they would let me near.

Meanwhile not a single Zelda title was released for the PC during that decade, nor did I have any friends with a copy so I didn’t stand a chance.

I could go out and get any Zelda title now…but I don’t have the cash.

Um, Fi was a huge missed opportunity, but not that annoying… Just too damn robotic.

And used Gamecubes should run for pretty cheap these days, so playing Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, or even 4 Swords wouldn’t be too much trouble.

Alejandro wrote:

And here we are. Basically, If you aren’t in this photo, you don’t exist.

Kirby?

I feel……extremely honored and slightly offended.

Anyway, I haven’t made one in a while, so I’ll show what will happen if anyone complains about not being in a Family Photo.

Last edited Jun 03, 2012 at 09:35PM EDT

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Kirby?

I feel……extremely honored and slightly offended.

Anyway, I haven’t made one in a while, so I’ll show what will happen if anyone complains about not being in a Family Photo.

>kirby
>anything but jizzing all over the screen
Nigga you high

Ox Doxon wrote:

This guy needs a medal.

EDIT: OH FISH-STICKS, I ACCIDENTLY DOWN-VOTED HIS POST, SOMEONE HELP CHANGE THIS TRAGEDY!

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 06:47AM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

And here we are. Basically, If you aren’t in this photo, you don’t exist.

>That feel when you’re in the photo but you have no idea who you are in the photo.
>Still grateful for being in the photo.

Notsocoolguy wrote:

Here’s My version of Ann Hiro’s Family Photo, It took me a while but it’s totally worth it.

I’m not surprised that Russian Fedora is coming out of that rift in time where I am.

Howdy! You must login or signup first!