Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

13,956 total conversations in 146 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted Dec 23, 2014 at 02:52PM EST. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2564 posts from 250 users

@Alejandro
That awkward moment when you don’t know what country you are.

Aug 06, 2012 at 08:01PM EDT

Which flag is Chris supposed to be?
Oh, nevermind. He’s spain.

Last edited Aug 06, 2012 at 08:06PM EDT
Aug 06, 2012 at 08:03PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Which flag is Chris supposed to be?
Oh, nevermind. He’s spain.

Maybe Spain?

I don’t really know either.

Aug 06, 2012 at 08:06PM EDT

Cirno wrote:

Maybe Spain?

I don’t really know either.

That feel when Spain is holding Puerto Ricos Flag.

Last edited Aug 06, 2012 at 08:10PM EDT
Aug 06, 2012 at 08:08PM EDT

Some of our newer users – or at least those who don’t use the IRC – may not know who Stoffe is. He’s a Medic buddy of mine who is very good at using Source Filmmaker, so I bugged him into making a poster of us. Which he did.
He actually made this with all the labeled characters in mind, using their loadouts.
And here’s an unmolested version.

Aug 06, 2012 at 08:37PM EDT

Cite wrote:

Some of our newer users – or at least those who don’t use the IRC – may not know who Stoffe is. He’s a Medic buddy of mine who is very good at using Source Filmmaker, so I bugged him into making a poster of us. Which he did.
He actually made this with all the labeled characters in mind, using their loadouts.
And here’s an unmolested version.

I was actually gonna put Stoffe as Norway in the Polandball photo just to piss him off.

Aug 06, 2012 at 09:06PM EDT

What’s this?

What’s this?!

What’s this…?

What’s that?

I smell something burning!

explode

Aug 06, 2012 at 10:39PM EDT

I don’t want to scare you KYM, but, I’m an Adventure Sphere. Designed for danger. So, why don’t you go ahead and have yourself a little internet break, and I’ll just take it from here.

Aug 06, 2012 at 10:59PM EDT

CocoaCannon wrote:

The situation you are in is very dangerous. The likelihood of you dying within the next 5 minutes is 87.61 percent. The likelihood of you dying violently within the next 5 minutes is 87.61 percent. The Fact Sphere is the most intelligent sphere. The Fact Sphere is the most handsome sphere. The Fact Sphere is always right. The square root of rope is string. The Adventure Sphere is a blowhard, and coward (No offense Mex). Fact: Space does not exist. The Fact Sphere is NOT defective. Its facts are wholly accurate, and very interesting.

Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. ERROR: Fact not found.

While the submarine is vastly superior to the boat in every way, over 97 percent of people still use boats for aquatic transportation. Cellular phones will not give you cancer. Only hepatitis. Pants were invented in the 16th century to avoid Poseidon’s wrath. It was believed that the sight of naked sailors angered the sea god. (I can go on and on with this….)

Aug 06, 2012 at 11:08PM EDT

Sorry, Mega, but I needed to.

So it begins

Aug 07, 2012 at 01:29AM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Sorry, Mega, but I needed to.

So it begins

89 percent of magic tricks are not magic. Technically they are sorcery. An ostriches eye is bigger than it’s brain. Humans can survive underwater – but not for very long. Polymerase I polypeptide A is a human gene. Rats cannot throw up. Iguanas can stay underwater for 28.7 minutes. Human tape worms can grow up to 22.9 meters. Every square inch of the human body has 32 million bacteria on it. The billionth digit of Pi is nine. Hot water freezes quicker than cold water. Honey does not spoil. The average adult body contains half a pound of salt.

Roman toothpaste was made with human urine. Urine was an ingredient used in toothpaste up until the 18th century. The value of Pi is the ratio of any circumference to its diameter, in Euclidean space. Contrary to popular belief, the Eskimos do not have one hundred words for snow. They do, however, have two hundred and thirty-four words for fudge. In Victorian England a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the queen due to a popular belief that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now proves that less than four percent of poor people are able to do this.

Aug 07, 2012 at 02:26AM EDT

These took a while to make, (I didn’t make the pics, I just put in the usernames)

Aug 07, 2012 at 01:52PM EDT

CocoaCannon wrote:

These took a while to make, (I didn’t make the pics, I just put in the usernames)

I love how I’m the drunk. :D

Aug 07, 2012 at 01:58PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I got added to so many without even posting here, thanks for that. So I made sure to add everyone who added me to this one.

Bigger version

Aug 07, 2012 at 03:14PM EDT

Brought some drawings for you guys to use.

I swear if I don’t get to be at least one of the Sableyes, someone’s gonna die

Aug 07, 2012 at 05:22PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Well, just start posting in this thread, and you’ll be included quick.

I hate doing self inserts.

Quick question why does Hawkeye look like Green Arrow?

Aug 08, 2012 at 01:49PM EDT

@Megalolzors
Thanks for adding me at some of your family photos. So honored.

Aug 08, 2012 at 01:55PM EDT

Here, have some adorable :3

I figured that we are fanbois (and gurls) of the Mane Six.

Aug 08, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT

@Alejandro
There. I fixed it. Are you happy now?

Aug 08, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

>>2012
>>Not making Verbose the black guy

>>2012
>>Not making me the black guy

Aug 08, 2012 at 06:42PM EDT

Alejandro wrote:

MFW I’M IN IT FUCKING TWICE FUCK YEAH

Also, this one was sorta randomly placed.

What flag am I ? Jordan ?

Aug 09, 2012 at 08:16PM EDT

Cirno wrote:

>Herborine.
Wat.
EDIT: Aah, That’s better. :)

Last edited Aug 09, 2012 at 08:33PM EDT
Aug 09, 2012 at 08:24PM EDT

Yo! You must login or signup first!