Featured Featured
The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted Jul 11, 2014 at 02:45PM EDT. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2,494 conversations with 233 participants

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

For the main Artists of KYM.

Is that Prussia from hetalia?

Oct 04, 2012 at 03:42PM EDT

You made a fairy that is Cirno’s sidekick?

No words can describe what I’m feeling right now, Ann. No words.

Oct 21, 2012 at 06:58PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Larger

As incredibly pumped as I am to start being put in these things without having to beg or plead, I have no freaking idea who that character is.

Still, thanks Ann.

Oct 21, 2012 at 09:37PM EDT

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

As incredibly pumped as I am to start being put in these things without having to beg or plead, I have no freaking idea who that character is.

Still, thanks Ann.

I have a good feeling it’s the genderbend of Keine Kamishirasawa.

Oct 21, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hey guys. Who wants to take bets that we can fit the whole entire KYM forum in this photo from an Anthrocon parade?

I’m thinking of doing it, but I might cut out a section in the middle and just use that. However, if I can assign every last Furry to a KYM user, that would be epic.

Have fun.

Oct 21, 2012 at 11:55PM EDT

Hey guys. Who wants to take bets that we can fit the whole entire KYM forum in this photo from an Anthrocon parade?

I’m thinking of doing it, but I might cut out a section in the middle and just use that. However, if I can assign every last Furry to a KYM user, that would be epic.

That many fur-suits should not be allowed to exist…

But on a separate note, you should make sure the one with the waffle is included. :3

Oct 22, 2012 at 12:44AM EDT

Yes…and I’m putting all of you in one muahahaha…starting with you as the waffle guy.

…Actually that turned out to be really hard. There’s just so many faces and I ran out of active users before I got through a quarter of it. There’s gotta be almost 1000 furries in the full image. Using the whole thing will need to be a joint effort.

Never-the-less: Yiff in hell, KYM

NOTES: Assignment was random. I couldn’t label every face due to clutter. Cale and Madcat are the only Trolls (Homestuck). Twins is the only person NOT in a fursuit. Don is The Stig

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 12:48AM EDT
Oct 23, 2012 at 12:45AM EDT

Damn, Epic Fail got the one with the waffle. Lucky.

Oct 23, 2012 at 01:01AM EDT

You put me as the one wearing the Flames jersey? I am dissappoint. Because the Flames suck.

Oct 24, 2012 at 10:19AM EDT

>mfw I see one with a lot of names in it and spot mine
:)

Oct 24, 2012 at 10:31AM EDT

Here I am thinking I’ll never be in another KYM portrait after cheating on KYM with real life.

Then I see I’m yiffing in hell.

Karma’s a bitch.

Oct 24, 2012 at 03:04PM EDT

Wheatley wrote:

Here I am thinking I’ll never be in another KYM portrait after cheating on KYM with real life.

Then I see I’m yiffing in hell.

Karma’s a bitch.

Oct 24, 2012 at 10:17PM EDT

hez fez wrote:

I can’t see me :(

Well, ma’am, you haven’t been on forum a lot meaning that people don’t see you often. You’ve been here in less a month.

You’ve been quite new, so wait a while and post more than not often, surely you’ll reach that honor in being in a glorious photo.

Last edited Oct 24, 2012 at 10:30PM EDT
Oct 24, 2012 at 10:29PM EDT

Why am I the bigger Ork, Ric? Because. Reasons.

Nov 03, 2012 at 10:36PM EDT

Ann as Venom
Mexx as Red Hulk
Zar as Ghost Rider
Natsu as X-23

Nov 15, 2012 at 12:17PM EST

I have named the Characters that come in order.
Ann Hiro as Gumi
Alex Mercer as Uchiyama
Megalolzors as Kitasato
Negi as Ms. Morikawa
Seal Clubba as Sleazebag
Crimson Locks as Li Jima
RandomMan as Nakamoto
Mexx as Murakami
Natsuru as Ms. Takehara
Katia as Ms. Takakura

Nov 18, 2012 at 01:22PM EST

Megalolzors wrote:

U-uh, Sui, I, I was just w-wonder-ring, would you l-like to make out I MEAN GO OUT ON A DATE

Nov 22, 2012 at 07:03PM EST

12321pop2 wrote:

Not being on anyone’s pictures…

But I shouldn’t really complain, I’m not really known, so it is fine if they don’t want to put me into a picture.
Although I’d be grateful if they did, because that would mean I am appreciated.

Dec 01, 2012 at 12:19PM EST

Wsxdas confirmed for can’t draw bowser.

Dec 01, 2012 at 02:15PM EST

Yes…and I’m putting all of you in one muahahaha…starting with you as the waffle guy.

…Actually that turned out to be really hard. There’s just so many faces and I ran out of active users before I got through a quarter of it. There’s gotta be almost 1000 furries in the full image. Using the whole thing will need to be a joint effort.

NOTES: Assignment was random. I couldn’t label every face due to clutter. Cale and Madcat are the only Trolls (Homestuck). Twins is the only person NOT in a fursuit. Don is The Stig

>TFW Coming to see this old thread
>MFW Only recent incarnation is as a Nepeta Cosplayer

Dec 01, 2012 at 03:41PM EST

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Wsxdas confirmed for can’t draw bowser.

How do you think I feel? I’m so forgotten I’m not put in a forgotten pic.

Dec 01, 2012 at 08:01PM EST

>Mfw someone remembers me

Dec 05, 2012 at 08:47PM EST

@Ivan below

Those are really well done. We should make a colored version

Last edited Dec 15, 2012 at 06:41PM EST
Dec 15, 2012 at 06:15PM EST

I congratulate you for not using mainstream Forum Users

Dec 16, 2012 at 12:41AM EST

'lo! You must login or signup first!