Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

13,560 total conversations in 131 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
The ULTIMATE KYM Family Photo Thread

Last posted Nov 15, 2014 at 09:48AM EST. Added Jul 16, 2011 at 02:34AM EDT
2557 posts from 249 users

Kalmo wrote:

It’s been a long time, I know. But I had some free time today, and I got one done! And when some more people get online to give me some opinions, I will have a second one done.

So without further ado, HERE IT IS! KNOWYOURMEME: STREET FIGHTER EDITION!

Larger version

I’m in the family portrait again.

Manly tears were shed.

Sep 15, 2011 at 08:27PM EDT
Quote

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

Or…

Last edited Sep 16, 2011 at 06:08PM EDT
Sep 16, 2011 at 06:08PM EDT
Quote

Yay, it’s my turn to do one of these! I present to you: HOMESTUCK, KYM STYLE!

I tried my hardest to include as many people as I could..

Sep 24, 2011 at 06:19PM EDT
Quote

>Finds me
>Phillip J
>Phillip
>Two L’s

But seriously, nice work.

Last edited Sep 25, 2011 at 11:40PM EDT
Sep 25, 2011 at 11:37PM EDT
Quote

lol, random spambot photobombing our family photo.

Sep 25, 2011 at 11:52PM EDT

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

IT BEGINS…… (not done with this feel free to criticize)

I don’t think there are enough active members to fill that entire thing.

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:14PM EDT

Yay! Um, what Pokemon am I? I can’t recognise it. :I

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:19PM EDT
Quote

Omomon wrote:

Yay! Um, what Pokemon am I? I can’t recognise it. :I

You’re a Fearow.
Also, Kalmo was mentioned twice: as both a Cloyster and a squirtle. Either way, we’re pretty sure Kalmo’s a water-type.

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:29PM EDT

Just to let you guys know so you don’t worry, I’m gonna take a break from KYM for a few days. I won’t be gone too long. Probably Monday or Tuesday. I just feel like I need to take some time off. Can’t wait to see you all again.

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:33PM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

IT BEGINS…… (not done with this feel free to criticize)

Can I be Growlithe, please? It’s my favorite Pokemon.

Also, I hope you realize that there aren’t 493+ active members.

Oh, and some suggestions:
Earl should be Zubat, the trolliest Pokemon in the game.
Jack Candle needs to be Pineco. Just trust me on this one.

Last edited Oct 13, 2011 at 11:42PM EDT
Oct 13, 2011 at 11:39PM EDT
Quote

Nintendork64 wrote:

You’re a Fearow.
Also, Kalmo was mentioned twice: as both a Cloyster and a squirtle. Either way, we’re pretty sure Kalmo’s a water-type.

Oh crap, I didn’t mean to make him squirtle and cloyster. I wanted to make him cloyster cause he gets in all the vaginas. And cause he’s as cool as ice.

Oct 14, 2011 at 01:38PM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

Oh crap, I didn’t mean to make him squirtle and cloyster. I wanted to make him cloyster cause he gets in all the vaginas. And cause he’s as cool as ice.

I thought it was a pun since his name was misspelled as Klamo earlier in the thread.

Oct 14, 2011 at 02:43PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

sees self nowhere in any photos

Oct 14, 2011 at 04:41PM EDT
Quote

Woah… I could actually be in that pokemon one.

Oct 14, 2011 at 06:48PM EDT

I am MissingNo.
No one can see me.

Oct 14, 2011 at 07:18PM EDT
Quote

>Finally swings by thread
>Looks at Zelda portrait
>Knows he wouldn’t be there
>Slightly disappoint but understands…
>Goes through Kalmo’s and other users efforts
>Entertained by Tomberry’s characters
>Comes across Kalmo’s Street Fighter portrait
>I AM GILL

I literally gasped. Not only has one of my most respected elder posters acknowledged me, I was not made to be Dan.

It’s the small things like this I really like…Also people know me now!

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:56AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

My first Family Photo appearance!

Also I find it hilarious that Adam Deland is Zangief and Troll king is Blanka.

Oct 15, 2011 at 07:17AM EDT
Quote

Verbose is a pimp hat.

Your argument is invalid.

Oct 15, 2011 at 11:17AM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Am I the puppy?

I think that’s ChipBeat. ChipBeat has a puppy with that color fur.

Sorry.

Oct 15, 2011 at 12:42PM EDT

The win levels… ARE OVER 9000!

Lol, Jack is my pumkin.

A fracking EPIC pumkin at that!

Oct 15, 2011 at 12:46PM EDT
Quote

People who aren’t in the Pokemon picture, state the Pokemon you want to be that isn’t already taken. because i am NOT going to do all of your shit for you.

Oct 16, 2011 at 10:02AM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

People who aren’t in the Pokemon picture, state the Pokemon you want to be that isn’t already taken. because i am NOT going to do all of your shit for you.

I want to be Porygon!

Oct 16, 2011 at 10:58AM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

People who aren’t in the Pokemon picture, state the Pokemon you want to be that isn’t already taken. because i am NOT going to do all of your shit for you.

Make me Tangela. Because I wanna be a Japanese pr0n star.

Oct 16, 2011 at 12:26PM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

People who aren’t in the Pokemon picture, state the Pokemon you want to be that isn’t already taken. because i am NOT going to do all of your shit for you.

I want to be Girafarig, so even when I don’t see what you did there, I can see what you did there.

Oct 16, 2011 at 01:27PM EDT

I’m gonna go take a picture at the local dildo shop, and strap all your names to them.

Last edited Oct 16, 2011 at 01:54PM EDT
Oct 16, 2011 at 01:54PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

I want to be Girafarig, so even when I don’t see what you did there, I can see what you did there.

Sorry, I’m only doing the first 151.

Oct 16, 2011 at 02:19PM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

People who aren’t in the Pokemon picture, state the Pokemon you want to be that isn’t already taken. because i am NOT going to do all of your shit for you.

Articuno, please?

Oct 16, 2011 at 02:30PM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

Sorry, I’m only doing the first 151.

Awww, I wanted to be the Murkrow

Oct 16, 2011 at 07:26PM EDT
Quote

Namaste! You must login or signup first!