320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

FRIENDSHIP IS OBSOLETE FOR THERE IS ONLY GLORY

Last posted Jul 20, 2011 at 01:00AM EDT. Added Jul 18, 2011 at 10:57AM EDT
37 posts from 17 users

butterin yobread wrote:

Does the one on the right have 3 eyes,or is that just a scar or something

Yup, three eyes.

Stop this Nazi theme bullshit, you gotta Nazi avatar,seriously troll like, and a Nazi theme thing going on. if your trying to offend people, I suggest you do it elsewhere besides KYM, as KYM is the holy grail of the internet with all its innocence.

Seriously a Avatar with a Nazi in it, thats pushing the limits.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Stop this Nazi theme bullshit, you gotta Nazi avatar,seriously troll like, and a Nazi theme thing going on. if your trying to offend people, I suggest you do it elsewhere besides KYM, as KYM is the holy grail of the internet with all its innocence.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Says the guy with the nazi avatar?

The quoted post has been deleted.

All of my threads can be discerned by their titles. "COME SIT WITH ME YOUNG SOLDIER"

And more on topic, if anypony else wants to try their hand at drawing ponies, here's the tutorial I used:
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/8102/1/1/how-to-draw-my-little-pony,-friendship-is-magic-style.htm

Last edited Jul 18, 2011 at 04:28PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!