Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,894 total conversations in 8,668 threads

+ New Thread


New Rule for All the Internets

Last posted Aug 11, 2011 at 08:48PM EDT. Added Jul 22, 2011 at 07:49PM EDT
26 posts from 15 users

I’ll let Gary Motherf*cking Oak explain it:

Seriously.

Jul 22, 2011 at 07:49PM EDT
Quote

I wonder what the “And █████████” Means?

Jul 22, 2011 at 07:53PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

I wonder what the “And █████████” Means?

So do I. Fucking cheezburger…….

Jul 22, 2011 at 08:58PM EDT
Quote

GARY Y U SO MAD?
I C WHAT U DID THAR.
INTERWEB IZ SRS BNS.

Other than that, I don’t have any comment.

Jul 22, 2011 at 09:06PM EDT
Quote

My friend on Facebook: “thts a grt pic”

I agree. It’s my pet peeve, but having a poker face is one of the things I do best, so shit.
I only use meme language, because they are unavoidable(“Y U NO” guy for example). All contradictions can now end.

Last edited Jul 22, 2011 at 10:01PM EDT
Jul 22, 2011 at 09:58PM EDT
Quote

ConstantiNe wrote:

My friend on Facebook: “thts a grt pic”

I agree. It’s my pet peeve, but having a poker face is one of the things I do best, so shit.
I only use meme language, because they are unavoidable(“Y U NO” guy for example). All contradictions can now end.

Contradictions you say?

Jul 22, 2011 at 10:06PM EDT
Quote

I have another friend who uses too many vowels.
“At the beeeach with my bestiiiiiiiiies.”
Fucking retarded.

Jul 22, 2011 at 10:28PM EDT
Quote

Piano wrote:

Contradictions you say?

Yes. I am an Asian with no accents whatsoever.
P.S And how IRONIC it is for the white people to not spell simple words right.

Last edited Jul 22, 2011 at 10:53PM EDT
Jul 22, 2011 at 10:51PM EDT
Quote

So… he’s complaining about not spelling out words, and yet gets censored?

Jul 22, 2011 at 11:02PM EDT
Quote

I didn’t do it. I found it on Cheezburger; they have a censorship policy, and I guess the original image was too explicit. This is probably all too apparent.

Jul 23, 2011 at 12:40AM EDT
Quote

I have a similar annoyance as a grammar Nazi that comes from a friend of mine. The guy is actually a college graduate (only an AA, but in Journalism, so REALLY?) and has used a computer as long as I have, and he sends me emails that look like this:


hey how is it goign i just wanted to tell you that i went and saw the new harry potter movie its really good have you seen it yet i wanted to get youre opinion because you know alot about movies and stuff im still thinking about visiting you later this year but i have to save up a little more vacation time ill let you know bye

The other day, after years of this, I finally blew up at him and said (in chat) to him, “Look, your keyboard has these keys, right?”
[photo:152749]
“Can you frickin’ use them some time?”

Jul 23, 2011 at 04:16AM EDT
Quote

Dontmess withme has A nine word name wrote:

lol y u mad?
ru gonna kill evry prsn dat use bad splng?
i have full kybrd
u mad?

Slaps this dude
Heil Grammar Nazis.

Jul 23, 2011 at 11:34PM EDT
Quote

I have to say he looks more handsome than the original Gary Oak.

Jul 23, 2011 at 11:59PM EDT
Quote

Dontmess withme has A nine word name wrote:

lol y u mad?
ru gonna kill evry prsn dat use bad splng?
i have full kybrd
u mad?

Separating your sentences with a carriage return, eh? Far too readable.

(Edit to add:) Did I just type “carriage return”? How old am I, nearly 40? Yes folks, when I was a kid, I had one of these doohickeys:

Last edited Jul 24, 2011 at 02:42AM EDT
Jul 24, 2011 at 02:38AM EDT
Quote

Yeah, like, why do people like typing quickly and easily?
It’s not like it’s fucking convenient or anything.

Last edited Jul 24, 2011 at 03:48AM EDT
Jul 24, 2011 at 03:47AM EDT
Quote

All the outrage in this thread is confusing.

First of all, I’m sure no one that works at Cheezburger is responsible for uploading the image. Likely, it was a memebase user, just like how everyone here is re-uploading found images.

Second of all, Cheezburger didn’t censor Russian Fedora. He self-censored when questioning the censorship of the image. I think he was making a joke.

Third, there are images with swear words all over Cheezburger, especially memebaseafterdark.com. I’m willing to bet that the person who uploaded the image censored it themselves.

Also, the original unedited version is here: http://garymotherfuckingoak.tumblr.com/post/818290962/because-im-sick-of-your-shit-today-i-started

Jul 24, 2011 at 07:17PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!