Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Awkward gaming moments

Last posted Aug 11, 2011 at 05:55PM EDT. Added Jul 23, 2011 at 05:03AM EDT
31 posts from 25 users

Sister starts watching me play Persona 3. This scene plays.

After about half a minute of silence my sister says, "What the hell was that?".

Last edited Jul 23, 2011 at 05:25AM EDT

I was playing L.A. Noire and my Mum was in the room. Needless to say, I had to do one of the missions which involve a dead naked woman, and you have to climb over her to investigate.

Josh wrote:

I was playing L.A. Noire and my Mum was in the room. Needless to say, I had to do one of the missions which involve a dead naked woman, and you have to climb over her to investigate.

Somewhat like that.

Playing Gmod multiplayer, and talking to my mother, and out of nowhere a horse with a giant dildo attached to it on fly's passed my screen, with balls dragging behind it.

Ashbot wrote:

Sister starts watching me play Persona 3. This scene plays.

After about half a minute of silence my sister says, "What the hell was that?".

0:12 Me Gusta face.

I was playing Super Castlevania IV, needless to say the japanese version, i was fighting the medusa and guess what, my mother walks in the room, and the medusa has nothing covering her breasts and the player weapon is a whip/chain whip… i guess you can understand why that was awkward. that was about 16 years ago.

Last edited Jul 23, 2011 at 06:41PM EDT

Playing Transformers War for Cybertron, Mom walks into the room and sees me playing this scene, She watched the whole thing while I played it…

Needless to say, she liked to torture. Or the dark dungeon like setting.

And she didn't like the mass barrage of gun fire in this one.

Last edited Jul 23, 2011 at 07:00PM EDT

I was playing Sims 2 with my best friend at her house. We usually get our characters to "woohoo" so as they were going at it, her mom walks in.
Her mom doesn't like that game.

Well really its not awkward but it made the game twice as bad. I was playing a game Sonic Unleashed (where sonic is a werewolf for some dumb ass reason.) and one of the scenes the flying pixie fox thing says the most idiotic thing I have ever heard in my existence,"Sonic this a door, you need to open it to get through it!" After that I turned off the game and went to bed.

Death Shadowbane wrote:

Well really its not awkward but it made the game twice as bad. I was playing a game Sonic Unleashed (where sonic is a werewolf for some dumb ass reason.) and one of the scenes the flying pixie fox thing says the most idiotic thing I have ever heard in my existence,"Sonic this a door, you need to open it to get through it!" After that I turned off the game and went to bed.

Video games:
They start teaching where our school system stops

Moargun wrote:

I was playing Sims 2 with my best friend at her house. We usually get our characters to "woohoo" so as they were going at it, her mom walks in.
Her mom doesn't like that game.

OH GOD, that reminds me of my worst awkward moment in gaming.
Playing Sims 2 for the first time with male younger cousin. I make a guy, he makes a girl. I thought it was weird that he did but ignored it. We started becoming best friends in the game. I started trying to get a job in the game. I had to go to the bathroom so I asked him to control both our characters. When I came back I saw our characters were in a relationship. Kinda creepy but I did tell him to keep raising our friendship when I left the room. Also it sounds like it'd be easier in the game if your girlfriend didn't accidently kill herself. Then when we tried to go to bed in the game I saw I was able to preform woohoo. Didn't know what it was and I was curious. Then our characters got in bed together and our controllers started vibrating. I started thinking to myself, "TOO FAR!". My cousin then decides to put the controller on his crotch and moan. I freaked out and shut off the game. Then we changed to call of duty.

Ashbot wrote:

Playing Sims 2 for the first time with male younger cousin. I make a guy, he makes a girl. I thought it was weird that he did but ignored it. We started becoming best friends in the game. I started trying to get a job in the game. I had to go to the bathroom so I asked him to control both our characters. When I came back I saw our characters were in a relationship. Kinda creepy but I did tell him to keep raising our friendship when I left the room. Also it sounds like it'd be easier in the game if your girlfriend didn't accidently kill herself. Then when we tried to go to bed in the game I saw I was able to preform woohoo. Didn't know what it was and I was curious. Then our characters got in bed together and our controllers started vibrating. I started thinking to myself, "TOO FAR!". My cousin then decides to put the controller on his crotch and moan. I freaked out and shut off the game. Then we changed to call of duty.

Ashbot wrote:

Ashbot wrote:

Uhh….what's Simlish for "What the fuck!?!?"

Ashbot wrote:

Remind me to never go near your cousin when I go to your house.

Me,my brother,and my 7 y.o cousin are having sleepover at our grandma's house.Me and my brother play GTA 4 at our other cousin's X360.We're at the mission where we need to go to strip club to kill a person,while our 7 y.o cousin watches.

The most awkward moment is when she asks "What's strip club?"

Ashbot wrote:

and we have a winner…

Brucker wrote:

The topic reminds me of this classic:
[photo:153219]

Oh! I just dug up this thing from another forum I used to frequent. On the day that the above comic ran in the papers, Foxtrot was also having a story arc about video games. I looked at the two comics side-by-side and knew I had to do this:
[photo:160698]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!