Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Music Room Game

Last posted Sep 01, 2011 at 03:48AM EDT. Added Jul 30, 2011 at 05:07AM EDT
142 posts from 25 users

The objective of this game is to get the concept of the game and PM the correct concept to me. You are gonna guess what can you bring to the music room. After your post, I'll reply that you can't bring that.

I'll start:

I'm going to the music room, I'm gonna bring a Door.

I played this game before, and it was as fun as two Fridays!
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

I'll bring the tuba and make a skinny, little kid play it through out the school year and never let him change to trumpet.
And yes, I'm pretending to be my 6th grade band teacher.

Omomon wrote:

I'll bring the tuba and make a skinny, little kid play it through out the school year and never let him change to trumpet.
And yes, I'm pretending to be my 6th grade band teacher.

↑ It's all coming back to him now.

Last edited Jul 30, 2011 at 09:53PM EDT

Piano wrote:

↑ It's all coming back to him now.

Yes, He was a dick! He expected me to carry that heavy thing home errday and practice it.

ConstantiNe wrote:

Give us a more significant tip please? I can't see any sort of pattern when you said Falcon.

(MiG fighter jets and Falcons both fly).

Olivia Gulin wrote:

I'm bringing a treasure chest full of grenades and you can't stop me

Olivia, you should have offered to bring your tits, what man can say no? Since I'm a man, I would have to go to the other room with my testicles.

(Seriously, this thread has now gone from annoying to awesome since I've gotten into the room! A clever idea!)

EP73 seems to have disappeared, but as someone who is in the music room, I can assure that whenever he comes back, he's going to say "No" to all of your posts, and may lol at mine, as it was a hint disguised as a joke.

Probably many of you simply don't understand the pattern, but I would think I'm not the only one who, upon realizing what it is, will smack oneself in the forehead and go:

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 01:23AM EDT

Would it be less confusing if we brought actual instruments? I'm going to leave the music room, and come back with a Timpani:

You guys really should know what to do by now.

Brucker wrote:

Probably many of you simply don't understand the pattern, but I would think I'm not the only one who, upon realizing what it is, will smack oneself in the forehead and go:

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!