Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Horror Story

Last posted Aug 14, 2011 at 12:00AM EDT. Added Aug 03, 2011 at 02:59AM EDT
166 posts from 25 users

While wandering around, FH found the library. On a table there was a journal and a book filled of strange glyphs.

FH proceeded to read the journal. " Today my greatest achievement has been made. I have finally discovered the formula to create a soul harvest ink. This one goes in page 42…"

He then opened the book. An there it was, a big and strange symbol, which occasionally letted out a help scream from the souls in it.

"Only I know the way to activate the rune, and the symbol charges with the first ray of sunlight", FH read.

"CURSED BOOK", he thought. And he started to throw flames at it with his flamethrower. However this desperate action ACTIVATED THE RUNE!

The castle walls began to fill with glowing glyphs…

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" thought FH.

Well here they were on the fourth floor, where the walls throbbed like the innards of a living beast. Three things came to mind, all of which were present in some form or another. A portrait of a man by the name of Alexander hung on the far wall, partially covered by the same grotesque substance that swept the halls, glared back at Wheatley. The sphere shivered, still making himself safe and comfortable under Natsuru's arm wedged closely to her chest. The safest place, no doubt.

His sanity level was dropping though in this low lighting, and he was all out of tinderboxes. The music was starting to get intense and fog was rolling in.

All hell breaking loose, Natsuru reached the third floor. Several monsters where already waiting there. Makeing an epic leap, she jumped past them and into a hallway. "SHIT! I thought this hallway had colapst and there was a hole in it!"
Natsuru found the stairs and slid down the railing. From the inside the coordors seemed to grow longer, and more rooms seemed to be added on and become bigger.
Natsuru's belly growled at her, and suddenly the magic allowing her to carry the dead weight Omomon died out. Tripping and falling down the stairs, she crash landed next to Flame Haste.

Last edited Aug 03, 2011 at 10:27PM EDT

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!! GET DOWN!!!" SMG cries out with haste as a pipe bomb falls down though the shaft.

All in the room quicly dived behind one of the library metal couches, sheilding them from the blast of the bomb. The glyphs started to come to life before the bomb exploded, some were destroyed after the blast, but some had just been agered even more!

"AAAAAARGH! TURN AROUND TURN AROUND! IT'S BEHIND YOU! Wheatley screams as one of the glyphs approuches Natsuru ready to claw her right down the middle, but before it could fully swing, SMG swoops down the shaft and gives the glyph that fate with his axe.

Last edited Aug 03, 2011 at 10:44PM EDT

tapping into an ancient energy source, Jarate saw that his fellow KYMers were in trouble. he then turned back and headed for the castle. he then saw that the bridge was out. "well thankfully I brought my Bridge repairing kit!" he said. he then proceeded to fix the bridge and drag RF onto the other side. he then took out his teleporter and teleported to natsuru. then he realized that SMG had appeared just in time to save them from a glyph. Jarate, along with SMG destroyed the rest of the glyphs. " the bridge is repaired and i know a way out."

Last edited Aug 03, 2011 at 10:52PM EDT

Natsuru stood back up, poping open her can of chips. "The structeral" Nom "Intergerty of the castle" nom "Relies souly on the amount of souls it consumes" Nom "That" nom "And the master of the castle." Nom "Either they can harvest our souls and we become monsters" Nom "Or they kill us and our souls will just be trapped here forever." Nom "Either way, due to its nature." nom "That book will regenerate itself."

Natsuru finished off the can and threw it down the 'laundry' chute. "Allright, now to find everyone and gtfo of here!"

Suddenly various books in the library took themselfs out of the shelvs as if by an invisible hand. They oppend and started fireing bursts of energy out of them. "More Running! FUCK YEA!" Natsuru shouted while grabbing Wheatly and dashing off, everyone close behind.

Being a skilled ninja, EP73 climbed up the roof to look for, "stuff". Looking down on the chimney, he saw a pair of eyes looking up at him. Because of his instincts, he jumped down, and stomped on the pair of eyes. The eyes belonged to Kalmo. "Whoops." He revived Kalmo using a genjutsu. "Good to see you alive," EP73 said, currently walking towards a light source. "Thanks. Where are we anyway?" asked Kalmo, walking with EP73. "I don't know." Suddenly, a rumble was heard above them. "What the hell was that!" exclaimed the both of them.

Jarate shouts to natsuru "back to the elevator! when they get there, they proceed to the basement while everyone else wonders why they are there. when they get to the basement, a hole on the outside and the hole on the elevator match up. "let's get out of here! Jarate says. so they all climb out, cross the fixed bridge, and go home.
SURVIVORS
Jarate
natsuru
Wheatley
Omomon
FlameHaste
SMG
if anyone of you wants to go back to save moar pplz, just say so as a reply to this comment.

Last edited Aug 03, 2011 at 11:08PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Jarate shouts to natsuru "back to the elevator! when they get there, they proceed to the basement while everyone else wonders why they are there. when they get to the basement, a hole on the outside and the hole on the elevator match up. "let's get out of here! Jarate says. so they all climb out, cross the fixed bridge, and go home.
SURVIVORS
Jarate
natsuru
Wheatley
Omomon
FlameHaste
SMG
if anyone of you wants to go back to save moar pplz, just say so as a reply to this comment.

I am armed and ready to go back and save pplz!
[photo:157963]

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I am armed and ready to go back and save pplz!
[photo:157963]

might as well come with. (sets up camp for everyone else)

suddenly, after a half an hour of searching for the basement, Jarate sees a green bug-like creature fly towards the camp. "ah shit" he says. "I think thats cell and I have a feeling hes gonna kill everyone else." so Jarate and natsuru head outside.

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 12:31AM EDT

I sat on top of the roof, having saw a dozen or more people run in and out of the castle.
Dude, I haven't even found my way IN!
I stood on the edge of the tall wall, and noticed two people just entering the court-yard, one of which I noted to be a mage. Feeling lucky, I called out from above:

"Hay guiz, whatcha doin"?

Edit: Sorry EP didn't notice you had something about me… I felt like this was good so I'm just gonna leave it here >_>

"I know I've heard that voice somewhere before" he muttered.

Suddenly the entire room lights up with glyphs.

"Whoa…" he says dumbstruck. "It seems they lead down this hallway"

Kalmo started to head down the hallway when he got a sudden chill down his spine. He looked behind him, but nothing was there. He slowly began to hear voices muttering in strange gibberish. He started to move faster, but the voices became louder. He finally broke out into a sprint covering his ears. But the voices became louder and more clear.

"Don't fight it… We're coming to get you"

Kalmo at first thought that the voices were of his friends but that's when he realized it: The voices were in his head. He began to yell and pant frantically trying to drown out the noise. It became a droning sound and became gibberish again. He couldn't stop it.

He saw a gleam of light and headed for it, with the voices now screaming at him in anger. He burst into the room with the light, but was right back where he started after his fall. He was going in circles. Being no longer able to handle the noise he started to strike his head as hard as he could against the hard stone wall until he had passed out.

An hour had passed and he had finally awoken. The voices were gone. Disoriented, he began looking around. There was no blood on the wall or floor. He felt his head and there were no scars, as if he didn't hit his head, even though the pain felt so real. Kalmo again saw the glyphs light up.

"Was it just some nightmare?"

Not wanting to deal with it again, Kalmo headed straight for the light coming from the door. This time he was in a new room. It was dimly lit and quiet. So quiet to the point that he actually began to miss the noise. For quiet is never a good sign.

This is supposed to be a scary story right? I think I just raised the bar a bit.

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 01:04AM EDT

Wheatley thought he was safe and cozy at the safe camp where he had been taken, supposedly far from harm's way.

Unfortunately, what one thinks hardly bodes well for one in a horror-genre situation.

While he was in that castle, after having 'braved' some of its many horrors, he left with something he never came in with in the first place. It slipped into his chassis when he pulled the switch to save Natsuru, and until he had those silly thoughts of safety dawning upon him, it was overlooked. Dormant. Awakening…

The object, about the size of a pebble, shone crimson. Wheatley was just minding his own business, letting his friends go ahead and put their lives in danger, until he suddenly felt himself being pulled towards the castle again by an unseen force. He struggled, calling out for those he was just as willing to leave to the wolves, begging them to save him. Still, as he accelerated towards the haunt, there was no one there to the rescue. A chute, or rather the entrance to the cellar, burst open to receive the frantic core, and Wheatley was helplessly sucked back into the house. The cellar doors closed, but that was the least of his concern. He was going somewhere fast, and he couldn't see a thing without his flashlight. Why isn't it working?

With a loud CLANG, Wheatley hit something pretty hard, but it didn't cause damage to his structure. It sounded like metal, and the thing inside him that kept his flashlight from coming on rattled restlessly inside him. At first, all the core did was panic. Then, once he wore himself out a little, he started trying to rotate his eye around until he could fish the foreign object out. It wasn't hard to do. Whatever it was, it was strongly attracted to the wall behind him. Once it found its way out, it struck the wall and left Wheatley to contend with gravity. He hit the floor and rolled into the darkness, struggling to get his flashlight on again.

It finally lit once he was stopped by something. It too was made of metal, though rusted or…bloody. He swiveled his eye about until he could get a good look at it. Up and up the blade went, in the hand of some meaty looking fellow with a weighty pyramid for a head. Wheatley had no clue who the hell he just ran into, but it seemed human enough. "Um…hello. Do you think it would be possible to just hoist me back up to the surface?"

It was at this point that Vlad's car broke down in front of the Castle.

"Piece of crap. Breaks down every time I'm near somewhere dangerous. There's probably something I can use in the Castle."

Grabbing a lock picking kit, a flashlight, and putting on his trench coat Vlad entered the building. Walking inside, he immediately went into the room that said "SECURITY" above it.

"Huh, looks like this is where they keep the Keys."

Stealing the Keys marked "HELIPAD" and "ARMORY" he left the room, wondering why a medieval castle would have a helicopter and an armory in it. Breaking into the armory, he stole a hunting shotgun and proceeded down the hallway to the helipad.

Just before he got to the helipad, the floorboards gave out. Causing Vlad to land in security again for some reason.

Oblivious to what was happening to his friends, Josh finished checking if his foreskin was alright and went back into the mansion lobby. It was then that he realised everyone had dissapered, with no idea what had happened to them. "Damn, they left me while I was checking my foreskin" he muttured under his breath. Thoughts then crossed Josh's mind about his sexuality, but he decided to continue moving, and hopefully find a way out of the castle.

Little did he know, he forgot his trousers…

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 02:03AM EDT

Natsuru had started walking around on her own, knowing her way around the main building good enough to not get lost. However, she found it strange that a lot of the little monsters had disappeared, in favor of the much larger ones. "Where the hell is everyone?" she asked herself. Then she noticed something odd about one of the walls. Examining it, she found a service elevator, one a butler would use. "This castle has way to many modern things to be unoccupied." Natsuru said to herself. Stepping inside, she found a button that said "Lab"

Pressing the button, the Elevator descended deep into the catacombs.

Pwnzer kicked the pantry door down and ran like hell. He turned the corner to find…….

THE GODDAMN ELEGY STATUE.
"Aw, fuck, I've read enough creepypasta to know where this is going…..AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
Pwnzer turned on his heels to run away, when……

SHADOW TEDDIE APPEARED.
"Oh, you gotta be KIDDING ME!

"yer know what natsuru"
"im gonna be a hero! im gonna Transform!!!!"

KaibaMan ready for Action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stares at elevator door, Natsuru was stuck between them
"i'll get yer out!" just pulls her right into the elevator
"You were Alomst A Natsuru Sandwhich!"

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 01:23PM EDT

Pyramid Head was not amused by Wheatley's bullshit. Raising his mighty cleaver, it was time, and someone was about to get raped.

Wheatley wasn't retarded enough to stick around when harm was about to be caused to him, so with a fearful cry he rolled out of the way before he was cut in half.

"I'm sorry! Don'thurtme don't hurt meeeeee!"

The walls began to peel and turn to ash. The view became considerably grayer. The floor was littered with ashes, which made any attempt to stop his momentum futile. He crashed into Natsuru's legs which were jammed into the lift's doors. "Grab me! Grab me! He's MAD! He's…he's…where'd he go? WHERE'D HE GO?" Eye swiveled back, Wheatley noticed that the monster of a man was gone. "Did you see it? Livid! Tried to cleave me in half!"

But there was no time to linger. Though the last threat was no where to be seen, a new threat was surfacing. Something was shifting in the darkest corners. Groaning. In Dutch.

Natsuru grabbed Wheatly and handed him to Ann. Pulling her leg out of the elivator door, she mashed the close button before throwing a grenade out.

The elevator quietly rode down, while some rather unfitting elevator music played.

"hmm, seems to fit fine, the music"

ANN starts to dance still while in Kaibaman Mode, Wheatley, and natsuru just stares,
5 minutes past, ANN still dancing, Natsuru blows up the speakers,then suddenly a ringtone sounds up

"yes is my pizza ready?"

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 02:19PM EDT

What the hell Ann?

The elevator reached the bottom level, and opened up to a large underground laboratory. It was relatively abandoned and had not been used in a wile. A journal lie open: "Last entry for (self proclaimed) Dr. William Brown the 72nd. My life's work just ate my right arm and I am bleeding to death. Good thing I am a lefty, otherwise writing this journal entry would be impossible to do. If anyone ever ends up reading this, just no that I Dr.Brown invented the worlds most dangerous monster. He can't be killed, he can't be reasoned with, and he has no mercy. Oh god, its coming back… well I guess my first class ticket to hell is still vaild, so if you see my monster, just run-" The journal ends with a splash of blood.

"well its time to use the belmont whip"
"AKA the Holy Whip, err im not sure if it would work on geneticly altered creaturs tho… its used against supernatural beings, just hope he used demon parts!"
pulls a whip out

Natsuru:"that doesent really look holy…"
ANN: it sure is, its just being a bad girl today"
movement in the corner, a beast, of sorts, flies outa nowhere, and takes the whip along
it seems to like it. then suddenly it fuses the whip into its arm, seeing several other fused items on its arm like…someones head,
"oh look you found my journal, please to meet you im doctor Brown! i have no control over this beast so just run."

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 02:47PM EDT

After catching his breath and resting for a little, Kalmo knew that there was something in the castle. Something unknown. As he began to check his surroundings, he heard a small tik tik. He looked around with hesitation but nothing was there.

"I am so sick of this pla-" tik tik. He kept looking but couldn't see anything.
"Is someone the-" tik tik. The sound began to become louder. Kalmo began whistling a small tune to remove the noise, but as he swallowed to keep his mouth from drying he heard it again, tik tik. He saw a small figure out of the corner of his eye.

It was a little clock.
"You must have been making that noise." Kalmo proceeded to take out the batteries. "That should stop you", Kalmo said with the first smile he had all night. Kalmo had noticed a door that was slightly opened. For an instant it almost looked like he saw someone staring at him through the door. He slowly approached the door when tik tik. He swung around and looked for the clock.

At that moment, the door slammed in front of him. He frantically tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. "Let me out of here!" TIK TIK It now sounded like a pounding. Kalmo realized that there was no way that this door would open. He looked for an exit and in the middle of the room found a shattered piece of a mirror, but none surrounding it. He lifted it and looked into it.

He saw his reflection and the mirror was in a nice condition, aside from it being shattered. He went to the door and put the mirror towards the bottom to see what was on the other side. He couldn't see anything but his own eyes.

"Stupid mirror." He tossed it aside and noticed that the sound was gone. "Finally, some peace."
The glass shattered, which startled Kalmo, which made him feel pretty silly since he was the one throwing it. Inside the mirror was a small key. "It must have been a hollow mirror. That's weird." Kalmo tried it on the door and sure enough, the key worked!

Kalmo opened the door and it was a room filled with light, which took a while for him to re-adjust to. Kalmo began down the corridor, not noticing the corpse beside the door with a mirror shard in it's hand.

Natsuru shot a fireball at the monster, but it only fused giving it a small fire attribute. "FUCK!" Natsuru shouted. "I am really sorry, I didn't know my monster would be able to turn on me." Dr. Brown called out as Natsuru and Ann ran away. "Why did you invent it in the first place!?!" Natsuru called back. "Because! The creep who owned the place gave me a lot of money to make one." "Who is this 'Creep' you speak of?" "He isn't human, that's all I could tell! By the way, the monster only has once weakness right now, and that's its inability to climb stairs!" "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT EARLIER!!" "Because, once it sees you do it, it can copy you and do the same after about 30 seconds!"

Natsuru grabbed Wheatly and Ann, and threw them up a flight of stairs before flying up there herself. The monster looked up at them, uncertain of what to do. "There, I didn't teach him to climb them!"

The monster jumped up the staircase. "FUCKINGODAMNFUCKNUGGITSONSASTICK!!!"

They continued to run.

Josh ran up the stairs, shouting for everyone, but alas, no one was to be heard. That was, until he heard footsteps. He turned around, expecting a friend, but it was only a shadow.
"Who are you?" Josh asked, only to get a goofy laugh as an answer. Suspecting it wasn't someone he knew, he started to run. Down a hallway he went, until he saw light at the end of the hallway. "Come here!" the stranger shouted, chasing Josh as he went. But Josh managed to jump into the light, only to have the door close and the light go out.

For what seemed like an hour, Josh had been crawled up on the floor listening to the constant banging on the door. Suddenly, splinters flew across the room, as the stranger was revealed by a few words.

"It's goofy time!"

Ann has never been in a scarier moment in his life. his whip is gone. a flaming beast with a doctors head. how unusual. but then i realized, I'm KaibaMan. i have billlions!!!!!
"hey doctor! is there a gentics lab any where?"
"down the hall then take the left, its the room next to the statue!"
"Thanks Doc!"
ANN TAKES Lead, Natsuru 2nd, wheatley, at the end,
they turn the hall
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
all the doors had statues…
ANN opens the first one
"its GOOFY TIME!"
ANN throws goofy at the monster then a horrible light
then suddenly a new beast appeared in place of the old one.
Doctor brown:"oh dear!"
the flaming beast stood up with whip in hand and yelled with a terible scream!
"ITS GOOFY TIME!!!!ANDI WONT ABOSRB YOU, WELL NOT IN THE FUSE WITH ME WAY, IT MORE INVLOVES THE DIGESTIVE TRACT!!!!!!!!
Josh now just stares

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 03:37PM EDT

Natsuru suddenly got an idea. She threw a Pokeball, calling out a Slowpoke. "Alright Slowpoke, it is time for your shining moment!"

Picking him up by the tail, she flung the poor fellow into the monster, who absorbed him almost immediately. Almost instantly, the monster slowed down by at least 10×. "Ok, we can keep running!"

Natsuru started to bash doors open to find the secret lab.
Bash Guest Bedroom with Bed Intruder. Shut
Bash Count Dracula giving a speech about what a man is. Shut
Bash Troll King on the toilet, reading Mad Magazine. "Doesn't anyone ever knock anymore?" Shut
Bash Slender Man takeing a bath. Shut "What the fuck?"

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 04:28PM EDT

meanwhile Jarate was outside wondering where the hell everyone went. he proceeded to notice that The left 4 dead 2 survivors go into the castle. he thought "this isn't happening" he got evryone still outside into a car and sent them off and proceeded into the castle.

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 04:40PM EDT

I throw my credit card to Natsuru.
"you might need this if you find a way to use it!"

Get your Fake Black Card
Natsuru nods.
ANN stares at the beast.
"okay since reaction time is slowed he doesent automaticly absorb right away. I think i can fight him one on one!"
ANN Rushes the beast punching in the,err,face?, it falls, and doesnt know what happened.
"yes i has beat teh monster…Wha?"
a perrigrin Falcon starts pecking on the body, it stays there long enough to get absored.
"shit"
"Shit"
"SHIT"
"SHIT"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it can fly up to 200 mph now…
damn!!!!!!
Doctor Brown: "no it can only fly up to 95 due to the slow poke and goofy."

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 04:47PM EDT

while jarate was in the castle, he fought many monsters. it seemed an eternal darkness was upon them. he was just about to leave when he encountered natsuru, wheatley and ANN. he said "I suppose we round up as many survivors as we can and then we GTFO. I guess we will have about 48 hours until the darkness consumes us all.". suddenly a giant enemy crab appeared. suddenly wsx came out of nowhere and hit the crab's weakpoint for massive damage. Jarate then cut wsx's face. "that was for throwing a fire axe at me." Jarate said. they all continued into the basement.

Last edited Aug 04, 2011 at 05:36PM EDT

ANN:"then i need you to do something jaratei"
"that mutant goofy slowpoke fire falcon, with a whip!, is in our way!.
Can you hold it off?"
ANN looks for the armory or genetics lab
"okay found armory, lets see, mechs, too big, guns, to conventional, ahh, here is something…"
Kirbys flight star!

"lets see a drill arm attatchment thing"

"no" jarate says to ANN. "I don't need those things." "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and blows a chunk in the left wall of the castle, obliterating the fire falcon thingy along with it. "overkill, much?" Jarate says.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!