Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Why did you choose your avatar?

Last posted Sep 14, 2011 at 08:34AM EDT. Added Aug 07, 2011 at 10:13PM EDT
79 posts from 61 users

Yes, I know this is another repeated thread, but since I just changed my own avatar, I figured I'd explain why I chose this one.

[photo:159253]

How about the rest of you?

Why?

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
(inb4 RF…..oh wait)

Well, I playing Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and while I was throwing Yorick skulls at someone my character made that pose and I thought it looked like he was pointing, so OBJECTION! was the next thing that came to mind, so I thought it would make for a good picture.

I use this pic because it's the very first thing which turns up when you search "neretex" in google images (with icon as the preferable size).

Why "neretex"?

I chose the username because, as I was trying to think one up, I realised the captcha on my screen said "neretex Names".

Because it's awesome. Smiley.
It started as an inside joke in my animation class to hide the awesome smiley in every one of my flashes. I decided to continue using it on knowyourmeme.

Because Osaka is just too damn cute. The lab coat is to encourage me to research memes, and make me look like I somewhat belong on this site.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Because I have a thing for cute girls and powerful women.

Because I have a thing for cute girls

Pchcchchchfffchcctthhhffffff….

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!